It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Army Ready to Retaliate Against Pakistan Missile Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I had no idea this was going on...

Afghans Ready to Retaliate Against Pakistan Missile Attacks

Afghan Defence Ministry is ready to retaliate against Pakistan's missile attacks in the best possible way, a senior Afghan military official said on Wednesday.

At a press conference Defence Ministry Spokesman Gen. Zaher Azimi said around 150 missiles fired from Pakistan have landed in different regions in eastern Kunar province in the past week.

Twenty civilians have lost their lives and some have been wounded in the attacks, according to the Defence Ministry.

Pakistan keeping up its missile attacks against Afghanistan would deteriorate relations between the two nations, Gen. Azimi said.

The Defence Ministry says it was shocked to hear about the attacks.

"I see no reason for such an attack from Pakistan. There hasn't been any attack by our troops. Without any apparent reason, they have started to fire heavy arms and most of those killed in the attacks have been civilians," Gen. Azimi said.

Seriously... what the hell is going on... I already know what Pakistan is gonna say... we are killing terrorists in Afghanistan! After all, NATO does it all the time, bombing our country and we have nothing to say right? So there, shut up.

Of course an Afghan-NATO fight with Pakistan would be very ugly... maybe even trigger WW3 with China into the mix. Let's hope Pakistan stops their BS... and NATO stops their BS...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Isn't America launching drone attacks in Pakistan from bases in Afghanistan? Maybe they have had enough? Someone better get a lid on this quickly.

I doubt the political remarks about Osama and the Pakistani knowledge of hos where alleged whereabouts have gone down too well either.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well Pakistan is not in the best position to stir the pot. That would give India a reason to ally closer with the US. That would help equalize the Chinese side of the equation. This sounds more like some saber rattling to me. But hey with the withdrawal of US troops coming they may get even more bold.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR
Isn't America launching drone attacks in Pakistan from bases in Afghanistan? Maybe they have had enough? Someone better get a lid on this quickly.

I doubt the political remarks about Osama and the Pakistani knowledge of hos where alleged whereabouts have gone down too well either.

Yeah, america is doing a lot of it. Basically when they say "NATO" is bombing, it means America. The bullies of the world ha

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
does Afghanistan really have an army? do they have tanks? frigates? jets or helicopter?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZarbeMomin

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Any other questions? We train, arm and deploy these men daily. I have done so personally. Do not doubt the resolve of the loyal and fearless men who have stood up to help rebuild and defend their country. Many real honest, hard-nosed, trustworthy and capable individuals inhabit that Asian country. The Stan is home to some of the hardest knocks the world has to offer. Could they stand on their own against the entirety of Pakistan's armed forces at this point? Not a chance in hell. Are they able to inflict serious damage to Pakistani targets while crippling vital hard targets like anti-air and communications facilities? You better believe it. Nothing major will happen. Not while we're squatting in the bush.

Let's not forget about India sitting on the other side who would be more than willing to aid a U.S. and Afghan led offensive in chance this turned to balls-out warfare. India isn't full of chumps, some real REAL mean warriors over there. More than some, 4,768,407 active and reserve warriors armed to the teeth with modern weaponry and tactics to be relatively precise.

Assuming nukes are out of the question due to mutually assured destruction, the combined armed forces of India and the U.S.are capable of flattening Pakistan, quite literally in a matter of days. Spaghetti Monster willing this never happens.
edit on 25-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Shows the Afgan army is under direct control of the CIA/MOSSAD but pakistan can deal with them and if the USA wants to get involved directly then it will have China to deal with and possibly Russia who are growing tired of zionist agression and false flags.

The USA is in talks with the Taliban and are giving weapons to what they call the Libyaian rebels who include bin-ladens men so don't get upset if instead of the usual false flag attack you actualy get to see the impact of a sidewinder missile over London or Washington.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
Shows the Afgan army is under direct control of the CIA/MOSSAD

I thought that'd be a given figuring we were the ones to re-established their army... Who didn't know this? And I don't know why Israels intelligence agency is involved

---

Maybe some rouge officers in Pakistan are shooting off the missiles, in revenge for the OSL raid.. Just a thought.

edit on 25-6-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR

Maybe its a false flag so the US has a reason to attack Pakistan or maybe it is just payback sanctioned ny China to see how far the US will let Chinas new ally go.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
or maybe all this is to further break up muslim nations. right now pakistan and afghanistan and on the other side we see turkey-syria possibly iran and southern Lebanon

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I don't believe all the conflicts going on at the moment or that could go off at any moment. Libya, Yemen, Syria/Lebanon/Iran-Turkey/Isreal/NATO, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, China-Vietnam/Japan/Taiwan. And you always got North and South Korea to worry about. Throw in Russia's anger over the US missle system. Add in the possiblility Hugo Chavez may be dead or is at least in critical condition. Oh yea and I forgot, Sudan is bombing south Sudan now and has been in a conflict with them for the past month or so. My god man this is heating up and there is a hell of a lot going on at the moment. Thanks once again Vitchillo, your always consistently giving many news updates and threads about what most people don't see. So big thumbs up
S&F

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Indeed, there was a topic posted a day or so a go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Turkey/Syria

Afghanistan/Pakistan

USA/The World

Keeps Escalating,

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
A destabilized/collapsed Pakistan would be in the best interests of the United States, besides the whole nuke issue.

new topics

top topics

join