It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK.. I don't get it..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
How come for the past 3 hours my "new topics" page has had the same threads, and the same "started 11 minutes ago" stamp? Am I the only one who's new topics page doesnt refresh like its supposed to? I signed out, signed in, closed browser... everything.. Why do some threads not even make it to the new topics page? Is this just a glitch? or is this strategic placement of topic information? I don't get it.. Then sometimes, the same topic has multiple threads on the top topics page.. seems very sketchy.

Great work guys.. great work..

I get this is a weak rant.. but.. hey..

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Mine is working right now, try refreshing the page, sometimes it gets "stuck".

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That happens to me all the time and the only way to get it to work is to exit out of the browser, and restart it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That happened a couple of days ago too. Nothing changed all day. Current topics was changing and recent posts, those were the only way to see what was coming in.

I've noticed lately too, that some things are not on the firehose page at all, yet they'd just come in on recent posts. I had previously thought that everything was supposed to come in through firehose, but that isn't the case, I guess.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I havent had a new topic show up for a while.. when was that "guy proves homosexuality... "thread started? cause its been 11 minutes for a long time... plus my last thread never even appeared on the page.. but I suppose that for other reason.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
like do some threads get reserved so they can have elite members comment first? I swear I wont see a thread for a while, then it appears as Top topic.. with tons of flags.. they don't pick and choose who sees what do they?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Kind of off ..but does your chat work could it be you are running Firefox ?I had to switch to Chrome for it to work could brouser be causeing your problem ??

top topics

join