It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS ... a Main Stream Media Insider!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

If you can't tell us what you know anonymously, you are one of THEM.

Really?
No Sh!t Sherlock! I think I've been saying that from my opening post!

So.....Do you think that if Brad Pitt walked into an AA meeting, he would be able to keep that quiet?
Surely there would be someone that would talk to a friend or co-worker, then the whole thing would be on TMZ within 30 minutes. I aint no Brad Pitt, but just like he wouldn't disclose his personal info to the public, neither would I.

The problem with many ATS members is that they claim they are here to "Deny Ignorance", when in fact they are just like the bartender who knows that he can sell the alcoholic another drink.

I'm getting sick of this! I will not respond to this type of post again.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

If you can't tell us what you know anonymously, you are one of THEM.

Really?
No Sh!t Sherlock!
I know you.

Originally posted by tvtexan I'm getting sick of this!
Now, ATS knows you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

I will not respond to this type of post again.

Best way to handle it!
Welcome tvtex, glad to make your acquaintance. I appreciate your forthrightness and I hope you realize that some of the critical flavors of mistrust exhibited are because every now and then someone joins up with appealing credentials/positions and are well spoken, only to find out later they were taking us all on a ride, quite crafty and cleverly too. You sound like someone who enjoys this site and may take some pride in being a part of it, so thanks! Look forward to your participation

Peace,
spec

edit on 29-6-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

EDIT

Bad night

edit on 29-6-2011 by tvtexan because: bad night.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Guilty, I don’t think you should feel guilty, since we all directly or indirectly support and help maintain the system we all share in this country. I use to support a lot of media outlets as a IT man; including Time Warner, all the major networks, Wall Street journal and many others, without my services they couldn’t function, I don’t feel guilty about that since I had to earn a living.

You were earning a living, doing a job that supported you and your family.
Sure the media is guilty of all kinds of stuff but that is more the responsibility of the entire society not the industry itself.

Advice to you tex.

You have to be tough here, the ignorance can be thick. Here it’s like in jail, where you have to slap a few guys down hard to get respect. Here of course you have to use verbal gymnastics to make your point without abusive lanquage. But don't back down becasue like in jail if you do the abusers here will see your weakness, they will strike.

edit on 29-6-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal You were earning a living, doing a job that supported you and your family.

You were just doing your job. Where have I heard that before?

Originally posted by inforeal Sure the media is guilty of all kinds of stuff but that is more the responsibility of the entire society not the industry itself.
Yes, society is to blame. I'll go flog myself now.
edit on 29-6-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Bad nights do happen.

Hope these will cheer you up. Maybe you've seen these already...I find they are magical to bring back the good sense of humor.

Hopefully they will make you laugh...or smile. Both from the MSM, so on topic. Enjoy !

edit on 29-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No one is to be blamed for earning a living. Its not overt criminal activity. It’s not like being in the Nazi party in 1940.

You buy magazines, don’t you? Newspapers and appliances and watch television, of course unless you live in the woods alone like the Unabomber.

Chill out bro, perhaps we shouldn’t be fanatical like the Taliban or AL Qaeda. . .
blaming American civilians for the policy of the government. We can't blame ordinary workers for what these corporations do. Should we blame the people who work at Burger King for the unhealthy food they make?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal You buy magazines, don’t you? Newspapers and appliances and watch television, of course unless you live in the woods alone like the Unabomber.
I would like to live in the woods, but I do buy appliances. You got the rest wrong, so I guess I'm the Unabomber.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by inforeal You buy magazines, don’t you? Newspapers and appliances and watch television, of course unless you live in the woods alone like the Unabomber.
I would like to live in the woods, but I do buy appliances. You got the rest wrong, so I guess I'm the Unabomber.

I think the operative word here is "like".
It generally conveys the idea that something is similar to something else.

I don't think anyone was accusing anyone else of actually being the Unabomber.

I think that the point that inforeal was trying to make is that the unknowing participation in a terrible act does not constitute the same degree of guilt as those that devise and enforce that act.

Just like how our government does things to other countries, and yet they hate ALL Americans because of what our government does. Did any of us specfically give permission for these acts? Not really, but they hate us just the same.

I don't want to speak for the poster, I just think he/she understands what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

You went to all that effort to state the obvious, yet you will not do something so simple as to name names or events? Withholding that information is not, IMHO, in the spirit of ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Do not give out your personal credentials. No one has any right to demand them. The truth speaks for itself; we are only the messengers or the preventers of truth. One who demands to know who they are speaking to does this not to suddenly believe what they are being told, but only to know more about who they are trying to target for aggression and further accusations. The naysayers will not suddenly believe you once you prove your credentials. Instead, they will simply work harder to destroy you with them and further accuse you of being the enemy. They will say, “See here, he has proven that he is the enemy, do not listen to him!”

However, it is true beyond any shadow of a doubt that the media has failed the public completely. They, by their own admission, do not serve the greater good, morality, or even decency. Instead, they are the promoters of any and all information that leads to them closer to what they worship, that of mammon and not God. If you feel guilty for your actions then this is good, for guilty you should feel. But guilt is a useless and poisonous foe that serves no good in itself. One must rid oneself of guilt in order to rise above the pit of self despair and loathing one’s own existence.

What to do? It is simple. Start telling the truth and stop telling lies. Start covering what is important and stop covering what it frivolous. Start covering things from the correct angles instead of the angles of the evil one in order to trigger what are the stronger negative responses from the public. Stop tempting others to sin so that it generates a greater interest from your viewer.

Will you lose your job if you do these things, undecidedly yes. But you will assuage your guilt and rid yourself of the source of the evil in your life, that of your chosen employer. Notice that I did not say your chosen profession, but only your chosen employer. With your credentials you can try to work for a religious news service (like EWTN) or an internet news service (Like ATS News) and work to tell the right stories in the right way for the betterment of the world. You are the one who chose to work for money, power, and control and you are the one who must also make the decision not to work for them.

For my part, I am working on a project to make videos teaching the general public about how the media uses propaganda against us for the Save America Foundation. After that, I will be making videos to teach people about the Catholic Church and Christianity. Either way, the only thing that will not only cure your guilt but give you peace and fulfillment in a positive way is for you to also do these things. It is not just that some people do evils because they are told to by their employers; it is that they choose not to fight against them and their evils when they are off the clock. All of our guilt’s are not just from the actions that we have taken that are wrong, but more so from the failure of taking the actions that we know are right. It is what we fail to do that often torments us the most. So, simply begin to do what is right. Start presenting the real news. Start exposing the lies. Start fighting the good fight.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I want to know who the main character is behind media control. I do know they are under the thumb of the Committee of 300.

I'm curious too ... are you aware of who Javier Solana is and what is role is in bringing about a one-world government? Club of Rome?

I'm curious ... how many of these folks are Luciferians? I figure most of them are.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

These are the main points that started my mind wondering: JFK, dancing Israelis, Dan Rather fired, WTC7, Obama on several things. After joining ATS, I found many clues that strengthen my beliefs.

Thank you for replying. So it was things you heard and saw on the media that got you believing in conspiracies, not anything you experienced yourself in real life.

So which do you think is really true, what you see on TV and the internet or what happens to you in real life?

Do you think there’s a media conspiracy to make people believe in conspiracies?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by LHP666

Thanks LHP666!

I do have a question for you...what is up with your username? Don't feel obligated to answer that publicly if you don't want to. I was just curios.

I think that is funny. You may not, and I apologize if I've offended you. I just think it's OK to add levity to this scary and uncertain existence we have.

LHP = left hand path. I'm a Satanist, and to christians anyone that isn't a christian (anymore) is "of the devil", hence the name

And I am difficult to offend. I've been called many dirty names in RL and on the net for years. A person will provoke that reaction from others when they refuse to get with the program. A person needs thick skin when living away from the herd.

But, back to topic.

Have you heard anything about subliminal advertising? Or is that not in your area of expertise? I don't believe I've seen that addressed yet.

edit on 30-6-2011 by LHP666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OP, don't feel like you have to reply to everyone. Some of us will enjoy what you post and we thank you. Some people will not, and they are free to leave or post. But you are free to ignore them. That's usually what I do.

I really want to hear your Uruguay story.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident These are the main points that started my mind wondering: JFK, dancing Israelis, Dan Rather fired, WTC7, Obama on several things. After joining ATS, I found many clues that strengthen my beliefs.

Originally posted by Astyanax So it was things you heard and saw on the media that got you believing in conspiracies, not anything you experienced yourself in real life.
I've been victim of conspiracies in my life. Perhaps my microcosm has led me to believe this is happening on a larger scale.

Originally posted by Astyanax So which do you think is really true, what you see on TV and the internet or what happens to you in real life?
Did I shut the door? Yes, that's true. Was WTC7 a controlled demolition? I don't know. As far as finding out about world events, I have no personal access to insiders. I rely on the investigations of others.

Originally posted by Astyanax Do you think there’s a media conspiracy to make people believe in conspiracies?
No, unless you're talking about the people who make their living from conspiracies, like Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

Have you heard anything about subliminal advertising? Or is that not in your area of expertise? I don't believe I've seen that addressed yet.

I can answer this.

If subliminal techniques are employed in the advertising industry, someone is keeping it secret from ad agency employees. In a career spanning 25 years, much of it spent with multinational giants like Young & Rubicam and BBDO, I heard nary a whisper about subliminal advertising, except when somebody was trying to raise a laugh. And I was very senior at one point – creative director of a national office. The hundreds of colleagues I worked with during my career were, as far as I can tell, just as much in the dark as I was.

The truth about subliminal advertising is that it doesn’t really work.* Besides, the ordinary kind does the job just fine.

Of course, this is just what a disinformation agent trying to cover up the use of sublims would tell you. It just happens to be true, though. Sorry if that disappoints anyone.

*Before the conspironistas starts quoting Vance Packard or deluging the thread with YouTube videos to prove me wrong about this, kindly consider that after 25 years in the business, I’ve probably seen it before. Okay? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I've been victim of conspiracies in my life.

How many times has this happened to you?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have absolutely no clue how I got
interjected into this thread but a simple
question:

does this mean I get a royalty check ???

As far as the OP goes, I do not know
who the OP is or at least I don't
think I do.

And just for clarification:
I am not Illuminati.
I'm just an avg Southern Redneck
born in the south by the grace of God

and btw, welcome to TVTexan.
You made a big splash here,
let's see where the ripples go

best wishes

boon