It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An even better KC-10 video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I know a lot of you chemtrailers latch onto hope that the video of the KC-10 that was occasionally making aerodynamic contrails in addition to the engine contrails, was some kind of secret chemtrail plane.

And I realize that Tanker Enemy fooled many of you when they lied to you all in the editing of that video too. However, here is an even better more up close video, because they themselves are being refueled by another KC-10.

Notice you can see aerodynamic contrailing from the wings upper surface too, like in the other video. Sorry, thats not spraying. And note too, you can see the flap hinge fairings, that your TankerEnemy tries to tell you are spray nozzles.

A question, what is it about the ability of air forces to conduct aerial refueling, that make you hate that it happens and hate the people that do it? i cant see what would be sinister about aircraft passing fuel to another.

edit on 25-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Never heard about this being a specific "smoking plane" (bad pun)

Not very convincing considering that this is being filmed during what, a refueling?

I would assume that the pilots spraying chemicals over people's towns and cities are more discreet.

But in this video, they don't appear to be that at all.

Must be airports and both sides of this town, eh?
edit on 25-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Listening to the person in that video you can really tell the intelligence level he has.

At one point he says that by nightfall there will be a silver haze over him. Clouds over England what a surprise! Someone call the tele station.
When I toured England and Whales a couple of years ago, I noticed something very odd. Every house and apartment had flower boxes outside each window. And they all had beautiful flowers growing. Do you know why everyone has flowers? Because it rains every day. Every stinking day. You don’t need to water the things. It rains soo much that most of the roofs have moss growing on them.

Clouds over England. Big surprise.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I cannot understand how people can rightly think that chemtrails are contrails.
If you think these are contrails, your either to afraid to admit it, or your just plain stupid.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Never heard about this being a specific "smoking plane" (bad pun)

Not very convincing considering that this is being filmed during what, a refueling?

I would assume that the pilots spraying chemicals over people's towns and cities are more discreet.

But in this video, they don't appear to be that at all.

edit on 25-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

Because the original video in question, gets reposted multiple times per week, and its usually the edited misleading version from "Tanker Enemy"

And what does living next to an airport have to do with contrails? Thats another chemtrailer misconception, about contrails and being next to an airport. The two have nothing in common, with the exception of when aviation navigational aids and waypoints that use an airport as a point.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I cannot understand how people can rightly think that chemtrails are contrails.
If you think these are contrails, your either to afraid to admit it, or your just plain stupid.

Actually, neither afraid or stupid. The picture is of a cloudy sky with contrails visible.
Why do you think they are not contrails? What is your hallmark in determining one over the other?
It's a still picture, so you can't even say persistence, because you have nothing to show when they were either made or when they will disappear. My guess is someone labeled the picture "chemtrails." Read a weather guide and find out how the sky really works.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by ThinkingCap

I'm sorry, but I am laughing at this sentence. You surely do not expect every plane to bypass a town to get to an airport all on the same exact route, do you? That's what it seems you are saying. If plane A is coming from the southeast and is going to an airport on the north side of a town, do you really think planes B thru Z will all be using the same route? So contrails would only be formed in one corridor?
Really?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hahaha yeah that is really funny.

So.

About the video...?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Don't know about both sides,but here are the two closest.

The closest major airport is Cardiff Airport (CWL / EGFF). This airport has international and domestic flights and is about 9 miles from the center of Cardiff, United Kingdom.

Another major airport is Bristol Airport (BRS / EGGD), which has international and domestic flights from Bristol, United Kingdom and is 22 miles from Cardiff, United Kingdom.

Here is a longer list of airports around that area..

International airports near Cardiff, United Kingdom
9 miles: Cardiff Airport - Cardiff, United Kingdom (CWL / EGFF)
22 miles: Bristol Airport - Bristol, United Kingdom (BRS / EGGD)
54 miles: Exeter International Airport - Exeter, United Kingdom (EXT / EGTE)
77 miles: Bournemouth Airport - Bournemouth, United Kingdom (BOH / EGHH)
84 miles: Plymouth City Airport - Plymouth, United Kingdom (PLH / EGHD)
88 miles: Southampton Airport - Southampton, United Kingdom (SOU / EGHI)
89 miles: RAF Honiley - Wroxall, United Kingdom (BHY)
91 miles: Birmingham Airport, West Midlands - Birmingham, United Kingdom (BHX / EGBB)

Domestic airports near Cardiff, United Kingdom
9 miles: Cardiff Airport - Cardiff, United Kingdom (CWL / EGFF)
22 miles: Bristol Airport - Bristol, United Kingdom (BRS / EGGD)
52 miles: Gloucestershire Airport - Gloucester, United Kingdom (GLO / EGBJ)
54 miles: Exeter International Airport - Exeter, United Kingdom (EXT / EGTE)
84 miles: Plymouth City Airport - Plymouth, United Kingdom (PLH / EGHD)
88 miles: Southampton Airport - Southampton, United Kingdom (SOU / EGHI)
91 miles: Birmingham Airport, West Midlands - Birmingham, United Kingdom (BHX / EGBB)

www.travelmath.com...

So those can definitely be contrails.
edit on 25-6-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: added text

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well in reality, airports that are that close, the traffic departing and coming into land, will be below contrailing altitudes most likely. Its enroute traffic in cruise flight that is going to be making the trails.

And then there are those who think that aircraft traveling more northerly over the US east coast, or over the the UK, must be chemtrail planes since in their minds transatlantic traffic needs to go East/West. Well maybe if you believe in a flat Earth

But the KC-10 video is a better topic of conversation, since we can deal more in specifics and not about vague contrail photos. Since the aerodynamic contrailing from the first video was labeled as spraying, well we get a much better view of it, and the rest of the plane now.

So do any chemtrailers still insist the condensation from the top of the wings are chemtrails?

edit on 25-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nice pictures of a contrail! What I don't get is, with regard to the whole "ChemTrail" question is, what are the "ChemTrails" if they are in fact, some sort of spraying operation, supposed to be accomplishing? Is it a form of Terraforming? Is it a form of Psychological warefare on the human race? Is it to do with global warming?.
The other question that begs to be answered, is if even a few hundred aircraft, ok, possibly a thousand or more let's say, are spraying ANYTHING into the atmosphere at those altitudes, what is it supposed to produce in the TOTAL volume of the Earths atmosphere? Seriously. Since on any given day that a meterologist might classify as "partly cloudy" with those big puffy white clouds you always see, if you look 360 degrees at the sky on one of those days, your talking about BILLIONS of tons of water vapor suspened in the atmosphere! BILLIONS of tons.
Another question, at those altitudes were contrails form, the actual energy in the form of winds aloft and wind shears and jet streams, what concentration of ANYTHING can effectively be intoduced into the atmosphere,that would have any effect at all? If there is something that's supposed to be in the "ChemTrails", what is it and where's the proof?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There's lots of photos of aircraft spraying various things, and some photos of suspicious barrels, at the Paris Air Show:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You aren't fooling me. I originally exposed that [snip] chemtrail video and this one is put out by the same person. Tanker enemy just promoted it for him. Probably the same person. You are full of [snip].
edit on 27/6/11 by argentus because: removed profanity

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckmate
You aren't fooling me. I originally exposed that [snip] chemtrail video and this one is put out by the same person. Tanker enemy just promoted it for him. Probably the same person. You are full of [snip].

Yes, its by the same person, he put up several videos online, some of which have air to air footage like this one.

What am I full of, what did I post that was incorrect?

edit on 27/6/11 by argentus because: removed profanity from quote

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

He makes fake videos. If you help promote them, you are him both are full of it, as far as i'm concerned.
Him and Tanker enemy are either the same person or working together. Tanker enemy edited the vid to deceive people.

edit on 26-6-2011 by realitycheckmate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckmate
reply to post by firepilot

He makes fake videos. If you help promote them, you are him both are full of it, as far as i'm concerned.
Him and Tanker enemy are either the same person or working together. Tanker enemy edited the vid to deceive people.

edit on 26-6-2011 by realitycheckmate because: (no reason given)

Fake videos?

Someone is pulling your leg, and it's not firepilot or TankerEnemy.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
There's lots of photos of aircraft spraying various things, and some photos of suspicious barrels, at the Paris Air Show:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Oh noes. Spraying smoke in an air show? Tell me it isn't so. Also barrels are used to test balance.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Can you think of any town that doesn't have airports either side of it?

I have New York, Washington, Toronto, Dallas, Dublin, Glasgow, Manchester, London, Paris, Dusseldorf, Madrid etc etc etc in various directions around me and aircraft travelling to and from every combination of those places flying overhead every day. And sometime they leave contrails.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Oi! It does not rain every day in England. Just nearly every day

(Abd if it doesn't rain neary every day we moan about it being a drought!
)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckmate

These videos are not fake... what makes you think they are fake? Do you not understand how condensation forms from decreases in pressure? Do you not understand how aircraft wings create lift via pressure differences?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join