It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Satanist Exposes Illuminati Card Game (SJP) and the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Those of us who have seen the Illuminati SJP Card Game wonder how the hell these cards predicted 9/11 and a bunch of other messed up things that have taken place since then, but this guy who was well into the occult knows more than we do about how this has been so.

I think it's very important that you all see this to understand what is going on and what we are dealing with.

The vermin of the earth are telling you what they are going to do to America and the world in those cards right now. Look forward to it, it's kind of hard for them to carry out there plans when a big chunk of the population knows exactly what they are trying to do, you know, like what happened with the Swine Flu Vaccine, had a big chunk of people not made noise, there would have been more deaths and less awareness about the cabal that has sold their soul for temporal and fading security, wealth, and power.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I didn't know people made noise about swine flu vaccines, all I know is me and my younger brother thought all the fuss and the panic was stupid cause unless you come into contact with anyone who has it then why rush and take all the vaccinations as a preventative measure when more deserving people who do have the disease need it most? That plus those who died from it already had underlying health problems releated to the heart and lungs anyway so the panic was all for nothing.

Interested to see what these videos say although I think a summary for those unable to view them would help too.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
here's another Entertaining one

edit on 25-6-2011 by LulzCode6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting videos im only about 10 mins in but I am going to watch them out. I never realised there were up to 450 cards im going to have to have a deeper look into them. I thought there were only like 50 so there's loads for me to look into.

I know this is a bit of topic but the ex Satanist really reminds me of Kenny Powers of the TV program 'Eastbound and Down' lol.

edit on 25-6-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The first video was going fine until he mentioned the faces in the smoke and Limp Bizkit
edit on 25-6-2011 by DROKKR because: Spelling error

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
nice videos but the satanist didnt explain anything.....

went from illuminati card game,showed 2 cards,then talked chemtrails..

havent heard about the red chemtrails though...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
the cards are out of print and we can only buy them antique ? does that mean they are making their money on it a second time around ?

there is nothing new or explanatory in the videos !!

they not just killing us they also suck the money out of us that we would need to prevent us getting better or staying good. e.g. holidays, living in remote areas where the air is still better and stress factors are still lower – or be an outright outsider.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Apparent red chem-trails!!!

Im sorry for reasons unknown to me this youtube video will not imbed!!

I copied all the info after the = sign but its just not working!

Here is a link to it instead.www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-6-2011 by RandalFlagg because: faulty youtube video

Ha now it is working don't know what was going on!

Anyway im not 100% these are red chem trails, could just be a cloudy red sky, 'red sky at night Shepard's delight' but the guy recording does make a good point of the sky been clear further away though!
edit on 25-6-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LulzCode6

That video is so dead-on. I hope more people see that.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was about ready to stop it after the intro, but i thought I'll watch them both before i judge anything,

If i didn't fancy Black Sabbath so much, i believe i would burn one and see these 'Fire Spirits' emerge

i do hope he knows that all the members were Likewise members of the 'Church Of England' and none were practicing 'Occultist',

Likewise as an Ex Satanist, he ought to have remembered that they don't 'Worship Satan'

www.religioustolerance.org...

Satan in his original pre-Christian Pagan forms is respected, as a principle rather than a deity. Satanists do not worship Satan just as most Buddhists do not worship Buddha." As Vexen Crabtree has written:

"Satanism is Satanism not due to our worship of any deity, but for the philosophy that we stand for. We recognize ourselves as gods, and we hold our own perspective on life as holy and revere our own experiences as the only truth we can ever know. "

"Satanism is the utter rejection of the spiritual way of theistic religions, and the honest admittance [sic] that we are just animals who evolve as any other complex system." 1

though 'Satanism' was never fully explored, save for the 'Fire Spirits' and 'Satanic Bands'

that had quite a bit of 'Black Outs/Edits' within the Pictures, and it seemed he was reaching with the 'Pentagon Card', though the 'Cards' do pique my intrigue, i've heard tale of them, but have never seen them first hand, i shall be doing some research on that indeed,

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I think what your talking about is kind of like what goes on with the low level freemasons who think they are into the real freemason secrets, but they don't realize that they are actually members of a pony show, but the real movers and shakers and hardcore initiates are at a much higher level.

I've read the anecdotes of satanist who are really high up and, although you might find this unbelievable, they have described being in meetings with satan, and they explain that the ones who really do the dirty work are the demon minions of satan. These entities also supply members with super powers such as astral travel, shapeshifting, and other far out stuff, but with the exchange of a certain quota of dead bodies on a monthly basis, and the drinking of human blood, flesh and feces, and also the passing of deathly trials to even become part of the high up inner circle of true satanism.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If any of that is true then yeah, I'd think anyone would reconsider if they had to eat that # (literally)

I still don't believe whatever a "higher level Satanist" might say though because how do we determine if they actually are/were? Could just be someone trying to discredit both Satanists as well as Pagans. The latter has happened since Roman times when a Pope decided that the first true religion (Paganism) should be discredited with all sorts of bunk to make Catholicism and Christianity in general the de facto religion of the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Timestop 2:54

"This thing started out on the internet.
As an internet game.
And you had people playing each other."

Not True.
I played and hosted regular games in 1982,
and stopped in 1983
after playing the expansion for a while,
but being dissatisfied with it.

Just as I was dissatisfied with all Steve Jackson Game expansions.

Don't get me wrong.
The designer IS a genius,
but as far as I can tell
only on the first design.
His expansions tend to undo the best parts of previous releases.

Further Steve Jackson Games was raided by the secret service in 1990
over some content that was going to be in their Game GURPS Cyberpunk.
www.sjgames.com...

Hardly something that would happen to an illuminati insider,
as the Secret Service almost bankrupted Steve Jackson's company,
and several, almost-ready-to-be-published, items were lost for good.

The period the person in the video is referring too is around 1994.

As to the rest of the first video
it doesn't seem to have occurred to the speaker
that nothing more sinister happened than the people
who attacked the towers of New York had played the game themselves.

At the end of part one he gives advice on how to burn music of satanic bands.

CONCLUSION: The ex-satanist speaker has a high nerd factor, but my kung-fu is better than his. Not a bad ghost story, as far as an introduction of the Illuminati card game to non-nerds goes, but the context he puts it in is completely off.

Going to watch part 2.

David Grouchy

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I thought this other one was pretty insightful.

Maybe some tiny faction thought they had it made already, they thought they had the NWO in their backpocket and got so cocky they put this game out in the open thinking it would do nothing to deter their plans.

Or maybe SJP was trying to redeem his soul?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What can I say about video #2

"They have a cure for aids.
They CREATED it!"

Then he acts out a commercial
even using a deeper voice to imitate the announcer.

This proves one thing to me.

This ex-satanists world view is heavily influenced by the media.

For instance the entire section on red contrails
fails to mention that the pictures are taken at sunset.

ADVICE: Table top role playing games are the best, most effective tool,
against the thousands of hours of garbage that the media has filled
the publics' head with.

For instance, consider how the military handles a Seal Team. The team is sent out on a mission, maybe they kill some people, then after the mission they are debriefed. Their actions are judged, they report their kills, and then they are returned to regular duty.

This is not just a method of oversight. It is also a tool of socialization, and normalization of the soldiers. They learn what is acceptable in which circumstances, and the debriefing serves as a bridge to bring them back into a more normal population.

Now consider the average American TV viewer.
A hundred thousand hours of watching tens of thousands of murders and violent acts, with zero debriefing time.

It is no coincidence that games like Dungeons & Dragons became popular after the age of television had settled in. Youngsters all over the world in the 70's, 80's, and even into the 90's were debriefing themselves and each other.

CONCLUSION: Just like everyone else, the speaker in the videos is trying to make sense of the world he sees around him.

David Grouchy
edit on 25-6-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LulzCode6

This video fails to mention that the tower in Tokyo did not fall over
as depicted on the card. Also calling the running mob in the foreground
"Japanese... wearing Japanese clothing" is a bit of a stretch as they are obviously
just artifacts of the inexpensive four color method of printing large numbers of cards.

David Grouchy

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I thought this other one was pretty insightful.

All I can say about this video
is the same thing I say to any Preacher
who goes on and on about the Devil or Satan
but seems to have very little to say in way of solutions.

... and that is ...

Wouldn't you rather know a whole lot about what you are running towards rather than what you are running from?

Originally posted by Pocky

Maybe some tiny faction thought they had it made already, they thought they had the NWO in their backpocket and got so cocky they put this game out in the open thinking it would do nothing to deter their plans.

Or maybe SJP was trying to redeem his soul?

The Illuminati game by Steve Jackson is nothing more than a paper trail from a period when nerds used to debrief each other about what they were being fed on TV and in the movies. If anyone needs to redeem their soul it would be Howard Thompson (another Austin native) who had an argument with Steve Jackson and forced him to start his own game company.

Remember both these guys are from Austin
and in the 80's Austin was still struggling with
the ignoble reputation of the guy in the clock tower.

David Grouchy

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So. I have to pray if I want to burn a Metallica or Black Sabbath CD?

To whom must I pray if I want to burn a Amy Grant CD?

Last time I checked, one didn't need to pray to burn a CD, all one needed was a lighter.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Checkt his out it has the list of most of the cards:

www.firetown.com...
edit on 6/25/2011 by jamiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
So. I have to pray if I want to burn a Metallica or Black Sabbath CD?

To whom must I pray if I want to burn a Amy Grant CD?

Last time I checked, one didn't need to pray to burn a CD, all one needed was a lighter.

Which begs the question, why would anyone want to burn a Metallica or Black Sabbath CD in the first place? Who do they think they're kidding to be so fearful of a genre that openly talks about real world issues, anti-war, anti-oppression etc that it's declared evil and needs to be burned?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join