It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guees where Sasquatch is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have crunched the numbers through my sophisticated databank program that I created.According to my program, the calculations say that there is a high likelihood of Sasquatch being discovered on vancouver island in 2 months 4 days.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
By my calculations...

This thread was written by a troll.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I got those results too! Except mine said he would be found with Tupac and the body of Jimmy Hoffa!

Can you tell us how you came to this conclusion?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would say, yes somewhere in BC, but much further north, unless we find the Sasquatch half dead from heat exhaustion.

So much fur.

August 29. :shk:
Way too hot.
edit on 25-6-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
I got those results too! Except mine said he would be found with Tupac and the body of Jimmy Hoffa!

Can you tell us how you came to this conclusion?
Can you ask Colonel Sanders the recipe for extra crispy fried chicken?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
See, what is going to happen is bigfoot will be out during the day preparing her meal to take underground to feed the family.I calculate she stumbles, obtains a leg injury and is seen by tourists.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Are you sure you remembered to carry the one? Cause that's not what I got. But seriously, Vancouver Island is a very likely area for Sasquatch to be found. There is a lot of evidence that there is a population of Bigfoot living there and even some postulation that Sasquatch swim there...not being familiar with the geography I don't know where they're swimming from. But I saw one of those TV documentaries about it. Google it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
magic 8 ball.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by brindle

Are you sure you remembered to carry the one? Cause that's not what I got. But seriously, Vancouver Island is a very likely area for Sasquatch to be found. There is a lot of evidence that there is a population of Bigfoot living there and even some postulation that Sasquatch swim there...not being familiar with the geography I don't know where they're swimming from. But I saw one of those TV documentaries about it. Google it.
They can google my prediction.I even say the date will be august 26th.See bigfoot lives in a cave system which extends underground,the sasquatch gets seafood cravings and heads to the water there.This is terrain that will cause bigfoot to fall and subsequently be discovered due to to a leg injury,which bigfoot needs medical attention for.Bigfoot pries seafoot from dunes,the seafood tends to conglomerate between the rocks.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ha ha ha what? damn thats funny

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Sasquatch has been seen on the CD cover of the next Succumb to Demise release.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
By my calculations...

This thread was written by a troll.

By my calculations, brindle isn't a troll.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Can you ask Colonel Sanders the recipe for extra crispy fried chicken?

You know I met the guy, really nice, but when I brought up the subject of his recipes he gave this look that made me glad I wasn't a chicken. We didn't really speak much after that...
edit on 6/25/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Washington is the best state ever, "first" MIB report, "first" widely reported UFO sighting.

All while Sasquatch is lurking in our backyards.

Why live anywhere else?

Hopefully they find it on Vancouver Island, the Candian Gov probably wouldn't hush it up.

So Brindle is your sophisticated databank program connected to any type of collider?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GisfridMaillor
Washington is the best state ever, "first" MIB report, "first" widely reported UFO sighting.

All while Sasquatch is lurking in our backyards.

Why live anywhere else?

Hopefully they find it on Vancouver Island, the Candian Gov probably wouldn't hush it up.

So Brindle is your sophisticated databank program connected to any type of collider?
Well actually sophisticated databank program is just whatever I happen to be thinking at the time , laugh.

new topics

top topics

join