It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man on "anime teen" forum discussion proves Homosexuality is not a sin.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Who cares what most of ATS believes. Why can't people just accept that others have different beliefs and move on.

To each their own, right?
edit on 26-6-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Even if you don't believe in God... Homosexuality is not Natural... Nature backs this up 100%...

All you're crap aside... you cannot reproduce. Because homosexuals cannot produce life...I find you're time on earth ............short. Again..we're talking the laws of Nature and not the Laws of man where by they hand you a baby conceived by ..................that's right........heterosexual. Animals would cease to roam the earth if this was a natural law. It is not.

Being that I do believe in God and Nature.... God said... "No man shall lie down ..blahblahblah

This is one of the major problems we have in our society today. When people want to do something that they know isn't right... they justify it by any way they can. There's no justification here... Laws of Nature prevail...

I feel that you're right. There is some reasoning behind things, if your doing something for pure pleasure we all know we feel "guilty" about it. Maybe its social taboo's or maybe its eating chocolate. I have male friends that I love, I'm not going to have sexual relations with them, but that has nothing to do with love. If your gay thats totally ok with me, but understand its evolutions dead end.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Classic, he sounds so far in the closet hes humping Mr Tumness !!!

edit on 26/6/2011 by saycheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I could count the amount of anime teen forums I visit on, well nothing. But if I ever need a good argument on gay marriage I'll make sure to keep them in mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalControl

Originally posted by blackrain17
OP you must feel really guilty about liking penis. What's up with spamming these forums with being homo is not a sin threads? We get it, you like penis...

Well, my girlfriend of two years does. The reason I feel so strongly on the subject is I was raised/live with a christian family, and many of my friends are gay. I don't like my friends feeling alienated by my family, especially on a belief that has no real foundation.

Anyone with a girlfriend would be completely retarded and/or overtly chauvinistic to start a post that way. Grow up kid.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalControl

Originally posted by Lysergic
Are you the weeabo in question?

Well, no.
But would the fact I like anime and Japanese culture make the facts I am presenting any less true?
Seems no different than saying 'Your wrong because your black"

---Also, nice sig---
edit on 25-6-2011 by DigitalControl because: (no reason given)

I didn't think it was possible for you to sound anymore immature, but then you come up with that crap. Good job confusing everyone who tries to follow your posts. You seem way too insecure to be posting in an open forum, perhaps you should find a place where people won't question and therefore confuse you? Like a homosexual anime teen website.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
but sadly you christians are against that as well.

well.. way to be assuming there buddy.. who said Im Christian? so far from the truth. Do I have to be christian to disapprove of homosexuality. I dont mind what they do.. I dont mind people being gay.. but yes, I don't like it.. you going to force me to like it? I dont care they can get married.. I dont care about 99% of this bs having to do with gays...

and are they born that way? do we scan babies brains to determine this? cause if we did, thats wrong.. so to say they are born, you cannot prove... only that when someone has decided they are gay, you can scan their brians and find they are different.. welll yeah, thanks Columbo... saw that coming... but were they born that way? or was it a chain of events they couldnt cope with that altered their brain function?

I know a few gays.. I have some in my family, I have some I have worked for, and work with... I havent a problem with them,, though I gots problem with people assuming things like I'm a christian... so .. thanks for that

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The Bible DOES say homosexuality is a sin and theres no denying that and i'm guessing you haven't read the Bible enough.I'm not against homosexuality and i'm not religious either.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Animals being gay has been proven to be about loneliness.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

WRONG!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

Again, not going to get into a flam war with anyone.
Sorry you feel that way, and have a nice day. But here's a pro-tip--there is never a reason to insult anyone over anything, and there's even less point posting just to aggravate someone.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
The Bible DOES say homosexuality is a sin and theres no denying that and i'm guessing you haven't read the Bible enough.I'm not against homosexuality and i'm not religious either.

I take it you didn't read the thread either.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Even if you don't believe in God... Homosexuality is not Natural... Nature backs this up 100%...

All you're crap aside... you cannot reproduce. Because homosexuals cannot produce life...I find you're time on earth ............short. Again..we're talking the laws of Nature and not the Laws of man where by they hand you a baby conceived by ..................that's right........heterosexual. Animals would cease to roam the earth if this was a natural law. It is not.

Being that I do believe in God and Nature.... God said... "No man shall lie down ..blahblahblah

This is one of the major problems we have in our society today. When people want to do something that they know isn't right... they justify it by any way they can. There's no justification here... Laws of Nature prevail...

You must be trollin'

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Unvarnished

WRONG!

WRONG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join