It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archaeological Dig Discovers Ancient Alien Graveyard In Africa?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This the weirdest un-sourced article I read in a long time. Where are the names? Where are the details? Where are pictures? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

What a trash article. Curse these writers.

edit on 26-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Its a great way to make the whole real alien research
and maybe even credible alien study
look retarbled.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

The pic definitely doesn't match the article. Which makes the entire article suspicious. Not only does it show a mouth it also shows what appears to be some type of nose. They need to get their story straight and try again.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

But there is no story to get straight!!!

Amazing that people continue to flag this, obviously without reading it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

I did acknowledge being wrong & apoligised for it only the first page.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Sure wish there was some PICTURES! of these creatures and the 2.5meter mummy in egypt! not suprising i cant find anything =_=

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
Sorry but the source of this story is Pravda, which is nothing more than a wanna be Russian verson of the National Enquirer.

This would have been big news otherwise.

Cheers

And I thought Pravda was the Russian National News Agency

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Well, I for one am going to be open-minded about the info and will wait for more.

Why is it not in the MSM? Well, we all know the answer to that so another good find from an ATSer...again.

This is dated 17 Feb 2010 so maybe it's been de-bunked already?

Thanks

edit on 25-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Where do you get that date? I see, June, 24 2011

I believe it all started on this Russian Website according to the sources from these websites. Warning: they have racy adds, so that doesn't help the credibility, unless thats standard practice in Russia, which could be because the USA is definitely prude and lame. We don't even have topless news yet, BS!

Oh there it is, its an old story
hilarious
edit on 29-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Believers in ETs get owned again. Has there ever been a time when they didn't get owned?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The story is twaddle and the pic they used is of a model of an alien that doubles up as a lamp, I should know, I have one myself - here's a picture of it sharing a joke with a friend of mine...

edit on 29-6-2011 by Jimbowsk because: Linky no worky

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

And I thought Pravda was the Russian National News Agency

Welcome to the New Russia, land of Topless News. The official news agency is RIA Novosti.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doron
Believers in ETs get owned again. Has there ever been a time when they didn't get owned?

Yes, the many real UFO and too advanced-tobe-human cases that dump skeptics can't own.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
LMAO... Sorcha Faal strikes again!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doron

Oh dear , you have much to learn

Case 5..The Chiles-Whitted UFO Encounter .
www.bluebookarchive.org...

Case 4..The Green Fireball Sightings

In early 1952 Edward J. Ruppelt, director of the USAF Project Blue Book UFO study visited Los Alamos National Laboratory to speak to scientists who had their own green fireball sighting ,None of them believed they had a conventional explanation , Instead the scientists speculated that they were extraterrestrial probes "projected into our atmosphere from a 'spaceship' hovering several hundred miles above the earth,Ruppelt commented "Two years ago I would have been amazed to hear a group of reputable scientists make such a startling statement. Now, however, I took it as a matter of course. I'd heard the same type of statement many times before from equally qualified groups."
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Case 3..The Gorman Dogfight
www.bluebookarchive.org...

Case 2..The Washington D.C. UFO Incident

National Airport's other radar, Tower Central (set on short-range detection, unlike Barnes' Airway Traffic Control Central [ARTC]), was tracking unknowns. At Andrews AFB, ten miles to the east, Air Force personnel gaped incredulously as bright orange objects in the southern sky circled, stopped abruptly, and then streaked off at blinding speeds. Radar at Andrews AFB also picked up the strange phenomena.
science.howstuffworks.com...

Case 1..The Valentich Disappearance

During the 127 mile (235 km) flight, Valentich advised Melbourne air traffic control he was being accompanied by an aircraft about 1,000 feet (300 m) above him.[2] He described unusual actions and features of the aircraft, saying his engine had begun running roughly, and finally reported that "strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again. It is hovering and it's not an aircraft"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Yea, it is so sad.
They go from a few posts in the first page , to the last. They do not care what anyone else has said.
These are bad ATS'rs, and if you notice, most have 1 or 2 month join dates.
Hopefully they improve with age.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I completely believe in the ancient astronaut theory, I think it's hard for most people to process because of their beliefs and what not. I don't think the gov would actually ever know about this unless it's by accident but I'll definitely be watching this story see where it goes.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
nothing much to see here. I'll just move along. Thanks for the effort of posting.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
reply to post by Wonderer77

Yea, it is so sad.
They go from a few posts in the first page , to the last. They do not care what anyone else has said.
These are bad ATS'rs, and if you notice, most have 1 or 2 month join dates.
Hopefully they improve with age.

I been here since 2009 but my account had a problem so i started a new one.. My point is, every reply should count the same as everybody else even if you were the first one to join. 'Hopefully they improve with age' What kinda crap is that! You think your smarter done everyone else!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsatrap
reply to post by Lynda101

Africans evolved to be tall and thin because it allows them to dissipate heat much more efficiently and also their long legs give them increased speed, ideal for the open grasslands. Using the term giant is a bit of a stretch. True "giants" in today's world are due to genetic anomalies and mutations, hence the fact they typically live relatively short lives with numerous health problems.

Concerning the op, it would be amazing if this were true however I can't find anything concerning the reputation of the host site, nor can I find any other article or evidence corroborating the story. It also concerns me that the article immediately jumps to wild speculation about aliens and how they died. No reputablae archaeologists would put his reputation on the line concerning aliens and overturning accepted history without a plethora of irrefutable evidence. Not to mention the article references the dropa stones.......

Well!
How to explane ancient mythology of ciants?i am estonian and we are
small nation and we have allso ancient brave leader who parently
walk to the sea to finland to kill demons...

Peace,
ekiusa

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join