It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP waves on $50 bills?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

What does everyone else feel about this?

More importantly, what do YOU feel about this?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is a great video
S&F

A lot of people won't get it, but if you don't, keep learning and one day you will!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The way he talks suggests to me that he may be lying...Alot of times when people use a word (in his case Dam) with empathize and over and over again, well most of the time they're lying.

I only watched the first 6 mins, but it's enough for me to think he's nothing more than sadistic or a hoaxer..

and as someone already pointed out the "waves" are nothing more than Moire patterns...

Moiré patterns are often an undesired artifact of images produced by various digital imaging and computer graphics techniques, for example when scanning a halftone picture or ray tracing a checkered plane (the latter being a special case of aliasing, due to undersampling a fine regular pattern).[1] This can be overcome in texture mapping through the use of mipmapping and anisotropic filtering The drawing on the upper right shows a moiré pattern. The lines could represent fibers in moiré silk, or lines drawn on paper or on a computer screen. The nonlinear interaction of the optical patterns of lines creates a real and visible pattern of roughly parallel dark and light bands, the moiré pattern, superimposed on the lines.[2] More complex line moiré patterns are created if the lines are curved or not exactly parallel. Moiré patterns revealing complex shapes, or sequences of symbols embedded in one of the layers (in form of periodically repeated compressed shapes) are created with shape moiré, otherwise called band moiré patterns. One of the most important properties of shape moiré is its ability to magnify tiny shapes along either one or both axes, that is, stretching. A common 2D example of moiré magnification occurs when viewing a chain-link fence through a second chain-link fence of identical design. The fine structure of the design is visible even at great distances.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry for double post...

but this is one of his earlier videos..and well I think it speaks for it's self..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
something needs to be done about haarp it's going to be responsible for thousands maybe millions of deaths

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is the # that gives conspiracy theorist a bad rap

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I've tried it with every american bill i had when i went to duluth, except for the 1 dollar bill, and 2 dollar bill, from the 5th dollar bill to the 100th dollar bill the towers are falling, at 100th they are fallen, at 5th they are still regular like normal folding it the exact same way the whole time. just tried it to see what would happen, decided to share here.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Thanks for taking the time to post that video. I do agree that he's rather eccentric, but his message is good.

In the first five minutes, he mentions that people need to get their hearts ready. I agree with this statement.

He mentions NASA and their disinfo, which I agree is something that everyone needs to be aware of.

He mentions Bible versus about the sea rising above the city walls and the sea becoming poisoned (or however he states this). He says that the rising sea is related to Japan and their EQ, but it could also be related to New Orleans. The poisoning of the oceans has happened with the Gulf oil gusher as well as radioactive pollution. The coral reefs are dying. The ocean is sick.

I'm not a religious person. I'm spiritual and don't subscribe to any concrete beliefs, but I won't fault someone for trying to link Bible versus to current circumstances.

I think we can all agree that these are strange times we're living in and we all must prepare our hearts for what is going to occur and the difficult decisions we may have to make.

I think this guy's heart is in the right place and I believe that he may be a bit out there, but truly wants to wake people up - even if he does believe that G_d is speaking through him since he's been saved. Or was that his friend in the video?

Anyways, I still think that anyone who uses technology to kill hundreds of thousands of people is a million times crazier than this guy.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

Thank you for mentioning your experiment and its results.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The "waves" he is seeing are only a result of Moire Patterns, as some previous posters have already pointed out...

They are not present on the bill itself, but appear on his computer screen (and ONLY on the screen) due to visual interference between two sets of very fine lines. If you did the same thing on your computer, you would get the same patterns - but if you looked at the bill itself with any other method like a real microscope or lens, they would not appear. Varying levels of magnification of grid or line-heavy images will almost always produce the same result when done on a flatscreen television or computer monitor.

An explanation on how they work here: A Mathematical Explanation of Moire Patterns

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The guy certainly has a good imagination and would make a decent analyst but not this time.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I think this guy's heart is in the right place and I believe that he may be a bit out there, but truly wants to wake people up

Honestly I guess he couldn't be any worse than the people who run USA..and people will believe what they want, even if I or anyone else don't agree.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Baboosi

I get that the lines are moire patterns, but nobody can tell me why they are only on the areas related to the picture of the dam and the air/atmosphere surrounding the building.

Why wouldn't the designer place them everywhere? Shouldn't the illusion also be visible in the columns of the building?

Also, of all the moire videos that people have presented to me, why do the ones on the bill shift in thickness and design but the ones in all the moire videos can't replicate this? I get that it may have something to do with zooming in and out, but I'm not convinced that this totally explains it either. Especially when he shows the new $50 and how its lines appear.

Sorry I'm so stubborn and need so many questions answered, but this is a bizarre situation that I don't believe can be explained as just moire lines and counterfit thwarting.

I am seeing a purposeful design here and I'm going to beat it to death.

Look at it this way: If the treasury designers can create such startling images as we see in this video as well as the ones we see when the bills are folded, I'd be interested to see them design the moire patterns and make Hamilton smile and frown. Why not add a little humor instead of destructive and chaotic imagery?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wow. That is looney tunes. HAARP waves? How about "moire patterns" caused by the interference between the lines in the bill and the scan lines of the video screen. I think maybe THAT is more plausible.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Designers don't "place" moire pattens. They occur when there is interference. The pattern will change according to the interaction of the angles and frequency of lines. Apparently you DON'T understand moire patterns at all.

edit on 26-6-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Designers don't "place" moire pattens. They occur when there is interference. The pattern will change according to the interaction of the angles and frequency of lines. Apparently you DON'T understand moire patterns at all.

edit on 26-6-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

As your comment shows what's really frightning about this place in general is the fact many people comment on science and technology when it is evident they have not got a clue.
Many people have given links to moire patterns which with a little bit of further reading shows whats happening here but of course if that shows that the conspiracy story is indeed BS then it gets ignored or questioned repeatedly instead of the video explanation in the OP.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

My point exactly.
It's an unfortunate situation, because while it's always nice to get more people to start doing their own thinking for once, that tends to leave a lot of people (such as the video owner...) automatically going with any possibly scientific explanation or purpose for whatever theories or beliefs it is they're trying to get through to people. The intent to uncover truths and explore new horizons isn't harmful in itself, but when the people with all the loudest voices on media hubs like YouTube are sounding blaring red-alerts because of something they saw on a $50 - after having AMPLE opportunity to accept that he could be mistaken, or to make efforts to verify what it is he's saying other than just "Wow, guys, look at this...this is really cool, see? That $50 bill has lines on it when I zoom in with my computer program. HAARP WAVES!! Hail Jesus!", it really just serves no purpose beyond inciting baseless outrage and misinformation. The way I see it anyway.

Also, in case anyone's noticed, the video poster has now blocked me from posting further comments after I tried to explain to him what it was that was causing the "waves" he's gotten so excited about. He's also been selectively deleting and hiding 4 pages worth of (presumably negative) comments since he posted the video as well. How surprising...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It all has to do with energy, and energy systems. A dam might represent a kind of "barrier" and probably some kind of event that "breaks the wall."

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTMofficial
something needs to be done about haarp it's going to be responsible for thousands maybe millions of deaths

Ony if I kill everyone who wouldn't know common sense if it ate the Sun and belched a galaxy at them

But as I've said before, HAARP is the new God. If you don't understand something, blame it on God.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The "waves" he shows us are actually due to the resolution differences between his monitor and actual normal site. I am an Electronics Engineer specializing in automation and integration. I see this quite alot in Our Polycom HDX video conferencing devices. No conspiracy exists here except what backs that $50 up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join