It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP waves on $50 bills?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Afterthought

What does everyone else feel about this?

I feel the guy's a loon. "HAARP waves"? Seriously?

My theory is that it secretly depicts waves from a Glenn Beck program. Maybe the nearby AM radio station that's playing wassname...Limbaugh. Nothing can stand up to that.

Probably so..........we gotta be careful what we buy into.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I don't believe they were actually being degrading towards you...a bit condescending yes but only because of the presentation of the individual who you based your thread on.

Sometimes it is a better solution to take what you find and attempt to recreate the same results and put together your own presentation and of course provide links to the orginal work. This is the way science works...peer review and recreation.

I too believe a lot of symbols appear in our currency but sometimes our minds see patterns and pictures that are really not there. The amount of security details in bills especially the 50 to prevent misuse are numerous and with micro printing today it would not surprise me to find lots of details not picked up with the naked eye.

If the goverment wanted to put events such as Harp waves or burning buildings on currency it kinda of defeats the purpose of keeping a secret just based on the number of people that would be involved in creating them

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

I appreciate your comment, but some people really need to learn how to treat people. Just because they don't like the guy or how the information was presented is no reason to attack me or be condescending. Frankly, I don't have the time to recreate it and post my results. I'm not technologically savvy.

I understand how the striations on the bill would show up like this on the screen, but I am still concerned as to why the entire bill doesn't have the striations covering it. Whoever designed it, created the bill so that the lines only appeared at certain parts.

Also, let's not forget the date of the video and today's current events.

Another strange thing is that these ominous pictures of the dam, 9/11 towers, etc. all show up when the bill is folded into a five sided shape. Pentagonal geometric designs are well known among the esoteric.

I'd like to discuss this kind of information and how it's too coincidental to simply be moire patterns. A person who is wearing a striped shirt and a house with siding are effected by the optical illusion in their entirety. I believe that the artist(s) who designed the bill knew exactly what they were doing. Just like the artists who design the hidden images in their artwork where things pop out at you after you stare at it long enough.

In my opinion, it's all by design. I really don't believe that it would be that difficult to keep it under wraps either because, as this thread has demonstrated, there's always someone who is willing to shout "You're an idiot" and "this is so stupid". Then, the person who knows the truth is buried under ridicule and nobody knows the wiser.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just a little farfetched...possible but not likely

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Wow a real eye-opener the stuff with the fifty doller bill is real interesting ..... ive seen the twenty and the twin towers but the fifty with the HARRP attack on it .... thts a mindblower .... Great Find

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's quite obvious what they are - moire patterns.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...
Limbo

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I believe the pattern shown originated in the process the Art goes through in its creation.

These images are engraved, in a very specific intaglio printing process.

The patterns arise because they are made with very thin lines engraved into the printing plate.

If you look closely at any form of US currency, you can see that all the images are made in this way.

Combine these extremely thin lines with the way the video recorder images and presto! 'HAARP' lines...

Nothing to see here, move on...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Very interesting indeed thanks for posting! S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think, It's a lot of time on peoples hands. And the layers and patterns on the Money is simply, counterfeit deterrence. Although, this is the first for me, seeing the $50 with the dam. I have seen the Twin Towers on the $20.

I just think, we just have those things in our minds, So it makes it easier, to see images as such. Like myself , I always catch the clock at 9:11. weird. I do auto glass for a living. And to me, it works the same way. When I finish a car and a car model, I haven't seen or worked on in awhile. When I'm done, driving to the the next job. I see those cars in traffic on the way to the next car. Just my two cents.

Lost me when jesus is coming.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What's a HAARP wave?

If you make something up then you can claim it looks like anything you say.

IMO it's a sacred Iluminati symbol for unicorn flatulence. Can you prove it isn't?#

So, why is the symbol for unicorn flatulence on the $50 bill? Interesting? I think we need to know more!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

What's a HAARP wave?

If you make something up then you can claim it looks like anything you say.

IMO it's a sacred Iluminati symbol for unicorn flatulence. Can you prove it isn't?#

So, why is the symbol for unicorn flatulence on the $50 bill? Interesting? I think we need to know more!

Actually, unicorn flatulence is the exact same gas that's expressed by intelligent donkeys, but as soon as scientists are done recording how fast shrimp can run on a treadmill, they'll be working on proving how they're the same.

One way to prevent the donkeys from leaving a huge carbon footprint is to shove their attitudes into the opening where the gas is leaking from.

Your question about wave. I wasn't using this as a technical term. I was using it to describe what can be seen on the bill.

Let me expand upon this:
undulating motion: a movement through, or over the surface of or along the edge of something that is similar in its appearance or effects to a wave

Also:

physics oscillation of energy: an oscillation that travels through a medium by transferring energy from one particle or point to another without causing any permanent displacement of the medium

Please check which of the following you've heard of before:
1. Oceanic wave
2. Heat wave
3 Frequency wave
4. Radio wave
5. Wave of energy
6. Crime wave
7. Wave of nausea
8. Wave good-bye

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I thought that the video was very interesting. Governments are controlled by central banks so it would make sense to encode messages into the currency. A couple folds and you could get the message out to work on a plan that was masterminded years before hand.
I live in Indiana and my area would some what be affected by a New Madrid earthquake. I couldn't imagine the great lakes emptying into that Gulf of Mexico. After seeing what was on the $20 bill, I do believe that this guy in the video may be presenting some truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by imnotanother

Thanks for adding your insight. ATS needs more free thinkers like yourself and others who have open minds and can look at the video and consider that there may be more involved than just an overactive imagination.

Welcome to ATS by the way!

Truth will always be stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Guys do you see that rate there? do you? do you? rate there see it! do you? Thats a scalar attack!!! The guy sounds like Jimmy two times looking at all the supposedly hidden layers

edit on 26-6-2011 by warpboost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by warpboost

Thanks for being yet another narrow-minded person who insists on making fun of the guy. I guess you do everything just perfectly don't you? Oh, wait. If you did everything right, you wouldn't have had to edit your post!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ha HA HA this is kooky stuff..These people make up anything.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I believe those "waves" are there for the exact optical illusion that is being pointed out. A copper cannot copy it because of this effect. It's the same logic on prescriptions so they cannot be copied.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I see some patterns created either by the CRT monitor or from converting the image from a scanner.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

I understand this, but why aren't they covering the entire bill? They seem as though they're strategically placed. If they were ONLY there to thwart counterfitters, wouldn't they be everywhere?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join