It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP waves on $50 bills?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Bedlam

For the last time, I am concerned with how HAARP affects the magnetic field. There is plenty of information regardin this as well as its heating abilities. Anybody can pick and choose what they read and there is so much information that one can't even begin to have an honest to goodness debate in the short time that I began reading this stuff to now. Go ahead and peruse the list of PDF files you linked to. Almost all of them mention Earth's magnetic field.

Yes, they MENTION the magnetosphere. What you don't see is them stating that it AFFECTS the magnetosphere. You see the word and jump to that conclusion. If you were interested in how or if it affects the magnetosphere, you'd do more reading for content and less for keywords. That's what I'm saying. Pretty much any of those papers requires you to roll up your shirt sleeves and dig for content. They're fairly dense.

Yes, the magnetic field naturally fluctuates, but we don't know how HAARP makes the magnetic field look to the animals. You're obviously staunchly opposed to learning about how HAARP can be used to cause death. I'm not afraid to research and try to learn.

Then I strongly encourage you to DO it. But that sort of research takes more than looking at a paper and seeing the word magnetosphere, then assuming it's talking about changing it.

... becasue I pointed out a few that were related to my question will never be open minded enough to believe that HAARP may be able to cause Earth changes

My point is that what you saw really wasn't related.

That's really the point with HAARP, or any other technical project. To get the base knowledge to be able to wade painfully through the research documents that are generated there takes a LOT of study. I can usually gouge out the gist of it because radio design and radio propagation are my professional thing, but it takes an ionosphere jock to read that stuff for fun, as you can see.

It's all too easy to look at pictures of the thing and say 'wow, that looks scary', then you hear some guy like the ones on the youtube videos, and that might actually sound like it makes sense if you don't know otherwise.

To get down to the nuts and bolts of what's happening, even at the "how does a phased array antenna work" level is not something that lends itself to a wordy 5 minute youtube bite. Much less some light-bulb headed ionospheric plasma physics postdoc going on about hybrid mode pitch angle calculations in triple integrals. That stuff's impenetrable for most people. Not because you're an idiot; it's a highly specialized intensely boring field that takes thousands of hours of background work to be up to speed.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Stop alluding to the idea that I read a word and concluded that it answered my question. I'm not a lazy person and I know how to read and comprehend. How come you haven't quoted from any of the papers as I have?

Also, stop trying to make it sound as though I'm scared of HAARP. There's a huge difference between fear and anger. My only fear is for the innocent people, animals and the environment we continue to poison and desecrate. The majority of humans causing this devastation or turning a blind eye to what's going on are too selfish and egotistical to respect and take care of the Earth properly. All they care about is their filthy money and how much useless stuff they can buy to impress others and keep up their false fronts.
Zombie voice: "More, more, more. Gimme, gimme, gimme. Must keep up appearances."

I'm a very sensitive person and whenever there is a disaster that is caused by humans, it makes my heart hurt. This is why I get so angry about HAARP, CERN, oil gushers, nuke leaks, food/water manipulation, cloud seeding, and all the other atrocities that human do to the environment.

I do believe that it is all by design and it probably isn't a mistake that the "waves" seen on the bill aren't all over the place. Why are they only in the areas specific to the dam and the air/atmosphere? It's all a bit too coincidental to me. We'll have to agree to disagree.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hey, folks.

I just watched this video where a guy is showing how HAARP frequency waves can be seen on the old $50 bill. You can see the dam once it's folded as well as the HAARP waves permeating the dam. Then, he goes on to show what the new $50 bill shows in relation to the dam.

Here's a link to the video:
www.youtube.com...=484
(If someone can please imbed, it would be much appreciated)
The video is almost 20 minutes long, but it's quite interesting and ominous.

What does everyone else feel about this?

"feel" about this?

One word (two actually)

(and its not "scalar"or "evidence")

"moire effect";

en.wikipedia.org...

the center of his"dam" has fine lines visible as he zooms back out. At certain "zoom" settings the pattern interferes with the array pattern on the imaging chip creating a well known pattern artifact called a "moire effect". Itsa wellknown and well understood digital imaging artifact.when trying to image fine lines.

Pattern formation

Moiré patterns are often an undesired artifact of images produced by various digital imaging and computer graphics techniques, for example when scanning a halftone picture or ray tracing a checkered plane (the latter being a special case of aliasing, due to undersampling a fine regular pattern).[1] This can be overcome in texture mapping through the use of mipmapping and anisotropic filtering

The drawing on the upper right shows a moiré pattern. The lines could represent fibers in moiré silk, or lines drawn on paper or on a computer screen. The nonlinear interaction of the optical patterns of lines creates a real and visible pattern of roughly parallel dark and light bands, the moiré pattern, superimposed on the lines.[2]

More complex line moiré patterns are created if the lines are curved or not exactly parallel. Moiré patterns revealing complex shapes, or sequences of symbols embedded in one of the layers (in form of periodically repeated compressed shapes) are created with shape moiré, otherwise called band moiré patterns. One of the most important properties of shape moiré is its ability to magnify tiny shapes along either one or both axes, that is, stretching. A common 2D example of moiré magnification occurs when viewing a chain-link fence through a second chain-link fence of identical design. The fine structure of the design is visible even at great distances.

"Scalar waves"

edit on 25-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by wcitizen

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. Ghandi.

It's a Moire pattern. I could have been more tactful, but it's a Moire pattern. Not a "HAARP wave" somehow represented on a $20.

So, what, did you skip out on grade school science? Bedlam

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. Ghandi.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Just remember..these *people* that attack you instead of having a *mature* and *open* opinion, debate, etc... are trolls. Paid to troll the web and make truth look like a joke.

I'm sure you remember 911 on the 10, 20, etc... It shows the towers burning plain as day!!

I appreciate the video and the information. Maybe we can stop another false flag. What puzzles me... do you think the NWO hides there secrets in plain site kinda like that nick cage film...? Treasure something...sorry about that.
I'm sure a quick google would take care of my *forgetfulness* but then.. I forgot how to find google...

OK...OK.. I'm lazy... hahahah~
thanx again OP s&f

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Stop alluding to the idea that I read a word and concluded that it answered my question. I'm not a lazy person and I know how to read and comprehend. How come you haven't quoted from any of the papers as I have?

I responded to the two paragraphs you quoted. There's not likely going to be a place where it says "we didn't modify the magnetosphere" since it doesn't.

All they care about is their filthy money and how much useless stuff they can buy to impress others and keep up their false fronts.
Zombie voice: "More, more, more. Gimme, gimme, gimme. Must keep up appearances."

In this case, what you've likely got is a bunch of hypercaffeinated geeky looking guys and no-makeup-wearing ladies with loops under their eyes waiting for their time slot at the controls, praying that the electrojet is in position for them to get their data, that the data are actually clean enough to use, that it's not yet another null hypothesis run, and that the results are even understandable. Along with the other types that are looking to find out about ducting, duct collapsing, wide-band mirror formation and the like.

I do believe that it is all by design and it probably isn't a mistake that the "waves" seen on the bill aren't all over the place. Why are they only in the areas specific to the dam and the air/atmosphere? It's all a bit too coincidental to me

That's where the fine lines are. At a larger level, it's the same reason you occasionally see "ANTI GRAVITY!!" videos of helicopters with stationary blades, or why car wheels sometimes seem to be spinning backwards on tv or movies. Aliasing can be confusing.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I take from your post that you believe that you know everything about HAARP and radio waves because of your profession. You're quite obtuse.

At what time in the video does he mention that HAARP uses a loud speaker? I don't recall him stating this.

Can HAARP capable of utilizing more than just radio waves?????? Please answer this.

Also, please explain how an opera singer can use her voice to shatter glass.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Well:
The haarp facility is a large high frequency(HF) radio transmitter.Like a civillian ham band radio station.
Opera singers create"SOUND waves". So called"Sound waves" are mechanical vibrations or standing waves of high and lowpressure areas) in the air. these waves impinge(impact) the structure of the glass and it is flexed by the changes in physical pressure. the physical dimensions of the glass bowl creates tensions and strengths includethese with the natural ductility ( "give") of the glass and there is a resonant frequency that the glass will respond("to") ("ring" to; like a tuned piano wire). once thephysical amplitude of these vibrations exceed the "ductility"( ability to flex without breaking) of the material it shatters.

Radio waves do not apply physical mechanical vibrations to objects( they mostly pass through solid objects.).

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Cool......It's very time consuming try to figure out all that......but on the other hand, this Jonathan guy is one two guy that are extremely paranoia and obsessive I find on the net......I mean in my whole 26 years on Earth, I have never seen anyone else like this guy except characters in movies.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm not watching that. I think it might make me dumber afterwords.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Being that he made the videos in May of this year look at the current concerns with flooding and the state of dams in the US. Fort Peck Dam in particular has been raising a few concerns recently so I'm not too quick to dismiss this man's assumptions. After all most of the dams (and lets not forget the levees) in the US are ill maintained and could very easily break so from my standpoint nothing is impossible.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You talking about National Treasure?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

I find that this flood is blown out of proportion on here, yes it's serious, but some of the folks on here at like Nebraska isn't prone to floods..

as for the thread, if you look deep enough into anything you'll usually find what you're looking for. Cloud watching is a good example of this.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Mmmmm. I'd give $50 for a decent wave. Haven't has any good surf our way for a few weeks.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

man, ATS has been invaded by disinfo agents.

This is some interesting stuff. Considering they put the 9/11 attacks on the money, makes me think this could be pretty accurate. I have heard alot about these dams lately, and we all know about the mass animal, bird, and fish die off that happened in the midwest earlier this year. Really looking like they are targeting the new madrid fault line. I think they have moved to these "natural" disaster type false flags, because it is easier for people to believe they are "natural". A lot of people are starting to wake up, so they need to change their tactics. And do not forget about the 300,000 or so fema coffins that have been sitting in GA for quite some time now. This could be what they are there for.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
If these are images of dams on the notes is it not more likely that the waves are WATER waves rather than HARRP waves!!!

Exactly....I love how when theirs anything even SLIGHTLY mysterious that people try to associate it with HAARP....Not that patterns showing up when you zoom in and out of an intricate design on money is all that mysterious....Its just a camera phenomenon, and I've seen it many times before. The User Bedlam is right...it's nothing but a Moire Pattern....video cameras produce that all the time when they try to image something made of intricate lines or detail...check out this video.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You have to admit though after 9/11 and that being on the bills, that you have to pondered why the levees are now these bills. Little awkward don't you say. I say yes, it is a hidden message on those bills, and you can definitely see a skull in one them, little bit freaky, if you ask me, because the levee did break. 1 is a coincidence, 2 is not.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

There used to be a sports presenter on UK tv that had a habit of wearing jackets with a check type pattern and if he moved on screen or the camera moved you got patterns similar to that ,MOIRE PATTERNS.

You must have seen a similar effect on tv or video at some point.

Just more Youtube conspiracy BS!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

man, ATS has been invaded by disinfo agents.

This is some interesting stuff. Considering they put the 9/11 attacks on the money, makes me think this could be pretty accurate. I have heard alot about these dams lately, and we all know about the mass animal, bird, and fish die off that happened in the midwest earlier this year. Really looking like they are targeting the new madrid fault line. I think they have moved to these "natural" disaster type false flags, because it is easier for people to believe they are "natural". A lot of people are starting to wake up, so they need to change their tactics. And do not forget about the 300,000 or so fema coffins that have been sitting in GA for quite some time now. This could be what they are there for.

Disinfo agent = anyone who combats ridiculous theories with common sense.

It's easier to believe natural disasters are natural?

Natural disasters ARE natural. They really DO occur, you know. They happened well before HAARP, and will continue even if HAARP goes away. It's rather funny how ALL earthquakes over 6.0 now, are a result of HAARP. I guess natural earthquakes over a certain size no longer exist?

Contrary to belief, HAARP isn't the multitasking deathstar of our government. It cannot: Create images in the air and ground. Create crop circles. Blow up buildings. Create tornadoes. Make earthquakes happen. Create hurricanes. Shoot planes out of the sky. All things laughably attributed to HAARP.

If you want to wallow in ignorance and continue to believe the ridiculous, feel free. Don't call others "disinfo agents" because they choose to combat this nonsense though. WAVES on a BILL? Seriously?

edit on 26-6-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Pixel resizing distortions... however there is quite likely a pattern on those notes for the illuminated to see.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thank you for this information, It's very very important to know this stuff, it seems though that
everything we see, have and hear has hidden meanings to it,, The canadian 20,00 $ bill
is pretty scary looking too, at least I think so, -it has a bunch of funny looking animals
all crowded into a boat with paddles with an asian man, I don't know the meaning of this one
but I don't like the looks of it, Does anyone know more regarding this as I would like to
know more, it must have a message in it Also, I hear IN GOD WE TRUST MEANS-(GOVERNMENT ORDINANCE DIVISION) (GOD) Anyone know about this Thanx

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join