It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have never "fit in" so, if I dont its not my fault, its only how I am.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello ATSers,

I am new, I have been a rebel since I learned to said no. Just ask my mom, she will tell you. On second thought don't ask her, we don't talk anymore. I forgot to say hello here before I posted elsewhere so, sorry bout that. I guess I am getting off to a good start huh?

Anyway, I like to cook, I like to play on the computer and I like to learn new things. I am a nerd/geek. I would like to learn about quantum physics, nanotechnology and things that are beyond my reach. I want to be able to see cars fly, houses that float in the air, people and things that can spawn right before your eyes and the other side of things before I die but, I don't think that will ever come to be.

I love where I live, it is peaceful here and I believe this is where I will breath my last breath.

I do believe in karma because there are so many times I have had bad karma happen to me. I have learned many life lessons from karma and I still learn. I do believe that people leave behind their bad karma or energy for others to pick up on and it causes bad things to happen.

I don't label myself and I don't like some labels because when people put a label on things it is as if they say it like it is a bad thing or a bad way to be. Things are just that way and that is how I see it, is to be accepted.

I don't like to see things being harmed or hurt. I love to eat things that I should stay away from. I love to debate and I like to say the oddest things and then throw a twist on it for someone to think I am just the weirdest thing they ever saw just to see their reaction to such ridiculousness.

I am hardheaded and I have always been very strong-willed. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad in this day in time but, hey, that's how I am, that's me.

I pay very close attention to what people say and sometimes I will dissect the crap out of it until I get it right in my own mind and sometimes I get it so wrong that it pisses people off. So, If I do piss you off then forgive me cuz I am stupid on some things and just plain dumb on others but, I am very intelligent on alot of things but not everything.

What I ask God for in life is for him to please make people stop being so angry, judgmental and disrespectful toward others. I do the best I can in life and that's all I can do and that's all I can give but, I am not going to push myself so hard that I die a lonely and stressful life. That may be fine for others but it isn't for me.

I guess that is it for this introduction post.
See you in another post,
Mustangill

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
I want to be able to see cars fly, houses that float in the air, people and things that can spawn right before your eyes and the other side of things before I die but, I don't think that will ever come to be.

Welcome to ATS - you'll fit in because no one does. Regarding seeing those things come to pass - I don't know given how things are going you are more likely to learn what it is like to live without electricity or running water unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Welcome Autobot to ATS =D Glad to have you here hoohaaa!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

Hi mustangill, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Welcome

Just the thought of being part of a herd makes me quake. Being Aquarius I automatically march to another drum always did, always will and wouldn 't change. You'll fit in just fine.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Mustangill - I was on my way out the door and saw your post and decided to slow down and respond. Firstly, welcome to ATS and it's a pleasure to "meet" you.

I want to say that your words have touched me in their honesty and intellegence. Many of us have gotten cynical as we've lived life and been affected by the bad karma you describe. Whether or not we've created it ourselves or inherited it from someone else, I'm not too sure of, but it breeds cynicism nevertheless. So here comes my own cynicism - I hope that your words are true and that you are this honest, raw, hopeful (whether you know it or not) and intellegent person who knows his/her strengths and weaknesses and who has goodness in his/her heart. That's all any of us can hope to achieve. If you truly are that person, I haven't met someone like you in a long, long time and you give me hope. If you're not the person you portray yourself to be (again, a doubt based on my own life experiences), then I'll deal with having been fooled and move on.
Whatever the case my be, you've made my day with your words because whether they're true or not, I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt; something I haven't been open enough to do in a long time. You remind me of someone I know and love very much who has similar traits, ideas and feelings as those you've expressed but I honestly thought he was such a rarity that it would be most unlikely for me to ever meet anyone else like him. So I thank you for your introduction and look forward to communicating and getting to know you better through the threads here on ATS.

Timidgal

[Mod Edit - Replaced unnecessary quote with Reply - To tab]
edit on 25/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

welcome to ATS. confused by your self-use of many labels followed by your statement about not being a person who labels themself. hope you enjoy being here, and good luck with your Mommy issues. just an FYI, many psychiatrists believe the cornerstone of good mental health is coming to peace with ones Mother figure. easier said than done, i know, but we all owe ourselves inner peace and contentment.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well, you sound like a very interesting person to me! I think you will fit in just fine here. You know, most people who "don't fit in" turn out to be the people who do great things....there is NOTHING wrong with being different....that fact alone makes you special.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

1. Have you always been searching for something, but you don't know what it is?
2. Have you always felt like you weren't part of your family or "set" but had some great mission to accomplish in the world, but didn't know what it might be?
3. Do you have a heart for humanity and God's creatures?

If so, you may be one of the million.

new topics

top topics

join