It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick question, does the FBI/CIA monitor this website? Lol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

You're right about things getting released quickly on this website, the crazy part is, it feels like its a Wikileaks part 2 lol

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

Not FBI. Department of Homeland Security (specifically cybersec and infoshare) has to my knowledge an ongoing investigation of the owner of this site including those pro-actve muslim posters here, with intel sufficient enough to merit future arrests and interrogation.

John

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If I was in charge of some vast conspiracy, I would have someone take, maybe, a couple hours a month to just post semi-coherent gibberish. Just to make sure we stay on the "crazy" side of culture.
If you can make an entire group of people seem crazy then it's not tough to belittle the sane ones from that group.

At this point I don't think they really care about us too much. But that's not to say we will never be useful in their schemes.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leemo
I'm just really curious because some of the things that are on this website are pretty much insane lol I can spend hours reading and reading about new interesting news about it but is it actually monitored by any intelligence agencies?

I would like to hear everyone's opinions on this!

Why yes, yes we do.
Just kidding... LoL... I am not, I assure you, in any way shape or form affiliated with said alphabet sleuth organization.

ETA: But yeah, I kind of take for granted they peruse sites like this. They'd be kinda stoopid not to!
edit on 6/25/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Yes but im sure the gov limits them to an hour at a time or something to protect their sanity.

A site like this could mess normal people up if it wasn't small bites.

Guess I'm pretty much ****ed, then.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15d4c5280243.gif[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15d4c5280243.gif[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15d4c5280243.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm sure they keep an eye these type of sites to see what kind of info we may have that they don't want us to know, or if people are putting 2+2 together,

Or myabe, they get on here and laugh at us sometimes and say "we could make this a distraction" about something totally off the wall.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leemo
reply to post by TechUnique

You're right about things getting released quickly on this website, the crazy part is, it feels like its a Wikileaks part 2 lol

Thats why I love this site... I always know news, usually a day or two, ahead of the time it appears on MSN or yahoo news.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
First if the ATS servers are in Canada, the CIA can peak-? at what is posted. But if you post acts of crimes against people or the Government then the FBI can get involved- Now only the Monitors at ATS can pick which post to report-- Peace Now videos posted from outside the U.S. belong to the NSA-CIA again the the Monitors do check,

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

So was that the reason for the trip to D.C. this year

top topics

<< 1   >>

join