It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Reference for Knowledge on the Infamous "No-no" Topic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm not here to have a discussion. I'm only here to provide some links.

This is the authors page of "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

Jack Herer

This is the wikipedias page on the book. A long yet comprehensive read.

The Emperor Wears No Clothes

Statistics as of 2004

More statistics

whitehousedrugpolicy.com

Enjoy the information. Hope I didn't break any conditions. So I hope neither do any of you's.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The book itself is available for reading on the first link provided. It is full of more information than you thought to ponder about. I hope some of you interested in this topic will find this filled with useful information. I also hope that others could supply any other scientific or governmental statistics surrounding this topic. My link are obviously not tell all be all, and I'm sure their are different views. But its a start I'd say.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Side note - as I feel these links are filled with some of the best imformation available.. from its history, and uses, to the department of agricultures guidlines to farmers on how to grow so that the material could be used for the military during wars..
I find it shameful this thread hasn't, and will never hit the new topics section. nor will it be viewed.. but thats fine.. it has been a long time now the truth of this plant has been suppressed, so I wouldn't expect anything less.

new topics

join