It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East: Future NATO Command Centre for WW3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
With the way things are going it looks like the whole of the middle east may be under complete NATO command within the next 2 years. By this I don't mean all the middle eastern countries will be under official NATO command. More like most of the countries having NATO puppets in charge. And the more 'Troubling Nations' having fully fledged western occupation.

I really do think we are heading for an attempt at a full takeover of the middle east in order to bring it together as one solid entity. Much like we are seeing with the EU, CAU and the NAU. We are obviously heading towards globalisation and for this goal to be reached there must be a lot more conflict as many will of course, not agree.

I believe that the balls for some if not all of these middle eastern revolutions have been rolled by western forces themselves. It would not surprise me in the slightest if the Bilderberg group were the masterminds behind a lot of these revolutions..

Do you not think that a lot of these revolutions have already been planned out?

It wouldn't be the first time western forces have instigated revolutions in order to put a puppet in charge. Far from it infact.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You are absolutely right, and here's the proof in the pudding.

GM

edit on 25-6-2011 by Grey Magic because: smiley needed shades

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree. The most probably reason is the fact that the west wants to stop the Chinese movement into Africa. These countries where these orchestrated uprisings and revolutions are taking place still control enough oil to help fuel the Chinese movement into the region. America is so far behind China now that all that can do now is cause them problems. Clearly, this is how they are going about it.

af.reuters.com...

"Nigeria is building a multi-billion dollar free trade zone with Chinese investors on the edge of its commercial capital Lagos to try to develop a local manufacturing base and help reduce its import dependence.

The $5 billion first phase of the Lekki Free Zone, a 3,000 hectare site on the eastern fringe of the city, is 60 percent held by Chinese investors and 40 percent by the Lagos state government, the deputy head of the project told Reuters."

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
You are absolutely right, and here's the proof in the pudding.

GM

edit on 25-6-2011 by Grey Magic because: smiley needed shades

MSNBC The fortress-like compound rising beside the Tigris River here will be the largest of its kind in the world, the size of Vatican City, with the population of a small town, its own defense force, self-contained power and water, and a precarious perch at the heart of Iraq’s turbulent future. The new U.S. Embassy also seems as cloaked in secrecy as the ministate in Rome. “We can’t talk about it. Security reasons,” Roberta Rossi, a spokeswoman at the current embassy, said when asked for information about the project.

Very interesting indeed..

It seems as though we are moving towards this target quicker and quicker.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
No, I believe we are just going to take out all the level headed people in the M.E. replace them with even more radical groups like the Muslim brotherhood and direct the peoples anger at Israel than us. Or we go into Syria next and than WWWIII because of Iranian defense contracts with Syria, then Russia and China would be on our @$$ as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'd like to know what you think the bildenberg's have to gain by doing this. The very fact that they have enough power and control to even do this should show you that they already rule the world. Why bother creating more chaos as they are already in charge?

top topics

join