It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama is a bad president!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by kro32
He specifically campaigned on his ability to pass bills that would lower unemployment below 8%. We are now at 9.1.

That is a specific lie as he had no idea if his policy's would work or not.

The way TPTB, the banks and the corporations want to lower the rate is to end taxes for them and to allow them to do whatever they want by deregulating every aspect of Gov't that keeps a hawkish watchful eye over every little thing they do.

And here it is, folks. The ubiquitous "TPTB" reference! Bush was responsible for everything in his administration. Obama is a puppet of some shadowy cadre of powerful elites. Poor fella. Can't think for himself because he's being mind controlled by...what is it this week? reptilians?

/TOA

43 was a puppet of TPTB and he knew it. Obama is nothing more, nothing less. I used to blame the puppet but now blame the puppeteer.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by The Old American

He accomplished the main change he wanted, and what all the Progressives want, that is healthcare. Hillary would have done the same, but I bet she's mad Obama beat her to it! Remember her Christmas present to us when she was a candidate? Made me want to vomit. This is the Marxist agenda, no two ways about it. With 70 members of Congress also DSA, it's no wonder this came about. But thank goodness they didn't get their cap and tax but I bet its in the cooker as some piece of legislation flying under the radar. They know the American people don't want more tax burdens. They know that business doesn't want more regulation which will put them out of business, so they have to do it as sneaky as possible. They think they know what's good for us. And that is the ultimate Statism.

What is so wrong with requiring everyone on some sort of health plan? This is like it or not the Numero Uno reason why people go under financially as people are forced to mortgage their homes in order to pay for healthcare services which is at least 75% or better of cases whereas someone is forced to it leads to forclosure.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

And who exactly is this puppeteer and what is their purpose? See if you can answer in a simple sentence without linking to a book written by someone.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

And who exactly is this puppeteer and what is their purpose? See if you can answer in a simple sentence without linking to a book written by someone.

The puppeteer is the banking and military industrial complex cartels working to further errode every shred of this great nation and to implement all of their draconian policies (depopulation, global enslavement, global famine, global war). Purpose is to end national sovereignties and Constitutions for utter and total global control.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So you actually meant puppeteer's then and not one single person. The banking system and the entire military industrial complex is an awful lot of people.

Do they have like monthly meetings or something? I'd hate to see their restaurant bill.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Ron Paul will probably be Americas only hope for REAL CHANGE before everything goes down the drain.

I hope everybody else can figure this out...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

Ron Paul will expedite America's decline not save it.

Hope everyone has figured that out by now. His policy's would make a complete mess of America.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Question: What is the yearly income of those who identify themselves as Birthers, Tea Partiers and Republicans?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul has a few good ideas such as ending the Federal Reserve Bank and replacing it with a real government bank. But many of his ideas would really hurt us. Have you reviewed his ideas on Internet freedom?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
All i have to say is that obama is an idiot. He is not qualified to run this country. My nutz have done more than his dumb ass. haha!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I give Ron Paul a try but isn't he going to do good when he step in as power of president? That's what i'm wondering. I mean all presidents i have known used those kinds as an excuse to make them popular and cancers are they have candidates based on the power they used.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

So you actually meant puppeteer's then and not one single person. The banking system and the entire military industrial complex is an awful lot of people.

Do they have like monthly meetings or something? I'd hate to see their restaurant bill.

The meetings they have are the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council On Foreign Relations and like a dozen or so other factions. They mainly meet annually.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
I give Ron Paul a try but isn't he going to do good when he step in as power of president? That's what i'm wondering. I mean all presidents i have known used those kinds as an excuse to make them popular and cancers are they have candidates based on the power they used.

One simple fact remains is Mr. Paul would've been POTUS by now but since he wants to undo and eradicate social service programs makes him ineligible.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrksstudios
All i have to say is that obama is an idiot. He is not qualified to run this country. My nutz have done more than his dumb ass. haha!

Do not use this as a lame arsed excuse to attack Obama as in reality he isn't running the show.

Does anyone not do any reading anymore? Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
Question: What is the yearly income of those who identify themselves as Birthers, Tea Partiers and Republicans?

Large enough to qualify for tax breaks.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by The Old American

He accomplished the main change he wanted, and what all the Progressives want, that is healthcare. Hillary would have done the same, but I bet she's mad Obama beat her to it! Remember her Christmas present to us when she was a candidate? Made me want to vomit. This is the Marxist agenda, no two ways about it. With 70 members of Congress also DSA, it's no wonder this came about. But thank goodness they didn't get their cap and tax but I bet its in the cooker as some piece of legislation flying under the radar. They know the American people don't want more tax burdens. They know that business doesn't want more regulation which will put them out of business, so they have to do it as sneaky as possible. They think they know what's good for us. And that is the ultimate Statism.

What is so wrong with requiring everyone on some sort of health plan? This is like it or not the Numero Uno reason why people go under financially as people are forced to mortgage their homes in order to pay for healthcare services which is at least 75% or better of cases whereas someone is forced to it leads to forclosure.

To require everyone to be on some sort of health plan is requiring them to buy goods. It is fundamentally no different than requiring everyone to buy bologna. And I ain't buying his bologna.

I get sick enough to go see a doctor about once a year. Without any kind of healthcare coverage, that's about $100. While it's true that there are unforeseen accidents that can occur, there are tens of millions of Americans that go through their entire life with nothing more than a cold a year. Why must anyone be required to purchase health care if their personal history shows they only get sick a few times a year?

Why? Because the Progressives are incapable of understanding personal responsibility. There's no possible way a human being could take care of themselves. There's no possible way a human being could volunteer their time and resources for another. There's no possible way a human being could live without government assistance.

The Federal government tells you that you are too stupid to live on your own. And for some reason you and other Progressives are OK with that. That's fine. You want 536 people telling you what to do and how to live your life? Go for it. I'll rise or fall on my own, thank you.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Obama is just the whipping boy du jour.

If it had been Jesus Christ himself you all would still be on here asking why he is wasting time walking on water.

Spare us your partisan rants, because we are all weary from it.

If you don't like how things are going, get involved.

Stop spitting hate and figure out how to use that energy for something that might actually help the situation.

Don't like how the schools are 'dumbing down' the kids? Volunteer at a school.

All this petty whining is aggravating, especially since not one of you would have done a better job.

The Presidency is a Figure Head.

Real Control lies with people who are never in the news, who are not elected, nor do you know their names.

If they throw Obama out in 2012, or 2016, or 2020, the next guy (or gal) will be just as ineffective.

You have to steal your power back, otherwise you get what you deserve.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The simplest of reasons.

He has not brought any change to America, He has brought change to the Middle East.

Obama is not our president, he is our King. He has not served us, the people of the United States, We have served him.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I wish there was a button where I could nominate a "post of the day". This would be it. Concise, accurate, and just enough sarcasm at the end. Perfection!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

should of picked ron paul.

I didnt care for any of the presidential runner ups. but when the 2 came down to an end I wanted mccain to win put then i just chose Obama because he was black.

it was all like some sort of gameshow to entertain people

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join