It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF USA HAS LASERS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is for everyone who still thinks "THEY KNOW" what the gov does or does not have. I found this stuff on very reliable sites and will post plenty of links to back it up. I still can not for the life of me figure out why and how so many people can remain ignorant enough to say lasers huh, ok Luke

www.defense-update.com...

found through this site-

www.defense-update.com...

I read alot on this alright, heres some more for you laser freaks...

www.kigre.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.afrlhorizons.com...

www.fas.org...

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by ADVISOR]

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
hehe ... Already been posted before.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. It's over a year old, but some of the links I've never seen before. Thanks for taking the time!

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Agreed, lasers are extremely common place, and the Government has been researching and is pretty close to making lasers that will be able to destroy incomming projectiles.

The problem is Starwars lasers, and such just simply don't exist.

Real lasers are focused energy, not bursts of explosive light.

It wouldn't blow up or spark and fizzle when it hits, yous simply melt whatever it comes in contact with. And they can't be seen

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You think that's something insane, they're teaching Marines how to treat laser-based battle wounds.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Did you really think lasers were a secret in the US. Have you been living under a rock?

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Welp, I would certainly hope that that is indeed a BIG rock jetsetter. You would be surprised at the numbers of people who really do think actual existing lasers are indeed a 'myth'.

Another very 'in depth' and informative post Advisor...I have often wished I could get my hands on the 'sources' that you and a few others have in your 'favorites' and elsewhere.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've been spouting about HELs for a while...

So far, the best info I've seen comes from a documentary one of the education channels did... It was the sole subject of the special, and had an air force officer quite plainly demonstrating what it does, and several video clips of both the ground-based, and plane-based system in operation, in addition to other visuals...

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
do they have sharks with a friggin laser beam attached to their friggin heads?

new topics

top topics

join