It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollie Greig UK media blackout will not hold back the truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
here is a letter from anne losing the plot which was luckily captured on the official site before it got yanked. within an hour or so.

LETTER FROM ANNE AND HOLLIE
Posted Wed, 11/03/2010 - 10:55 by Belinda

“Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.” ~ Albert Einstein
Hello everyone, this is Hollie and Anne checking in, to thank everyone for your concern about us and to let you know that we are both in good health and spirits, especially since the recent announcement from the Scottish Crown office that Elish Angiolini is stepping down from her position as Lord Advocate and more recently, the resignation of councillor Aggie Caesar-Homden from Shropshire Parish Council who was part of the orchestrated decision to break into our home. Another one BITES the DUST.

We have never felt it worth our time to address the fabricated fables which we hear have been placed on little Greggie’s website over the past few months, stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com. On this occasion we have decided to make an exception so that our supporters are quite clear that we are safe and well since our home was raided and trashed by police under the guise that we were missing persons. This was a complete violation of our lovely home and as we write, steps are being taken against those responsible. The same pattern was followed as with Robert, there was no warrant issued to enter our home, nor were we reported to the media as missing persons, as claimed.

Little Greggie, you know very well I am not under the protection of any ‘authority’ nor is Hollie under the care of Shropshire Social Services and never has been. This is complete fiction from you little Greggie. So whose orders are you following to make up such false statements? We know you are working from a government GSI network as a disinformation agent on the internet. Do you do this to top up your disability pension? It seems your masters are very concerned and extremely nervous about the publicity and support Hollie’s case is receiving world-wide.

You have tried to derail not just our campaign, but many others, such as the Magna Carta Society, Maureen Spalek’s campaign, Liz Docherty’s, the publishing of Dunblane Unburied, Fake Abduction blogspot, the Libertarian movement and the UK Column ad infinitum, on the pretext of offering help to these campaigns. Hollie’s campaign has gained international recognition despite the maligning efforts to discredit us by you and your well-exposed evil comrades Anna Raccoon and the Russian doll known as Tom George or is itMark Thomas or may be Alan Johnson or Mark Leask. This man works out of an EU Government building in France, proven fact. You continue to spew out offensive lies that have no foundation, claiming to know everything about my daughter and according to you, her supposed mental age is 3. How many 3 year-olds have an NVQ and are on the Electoral Roll? None, you imbecile. You also claim to have read a confidential document which only I saw last November about my brother. If you had really read the report, which you have not and, if you were of a sound intelligent mind, which you are not, you would not have made such an idiotic statement claiming my brother had died from ”inhalation of gases.” He certainly did not. The following quote says it all, I need not say any more.
“Disinformation is duping. Misinformation is tricking." ~ Toba Beta Master of Stupidity
On a more important note.

Hollie and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those of you who have supported us in so many ways. In Scotland, our fabulous team continue to investigate to expose the corruption in Scotland’s lawless justice system that adversely affects so many of my fellow Scots. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Our friend Stuart Usher, a kind gentleman has suffered immeasurably at the hands of corrupt lawyers who (as also in our case) stole his family fortune. To this day he has not received any redress.

To all the people who continue to support us in Ireland especially Jim Corr of the Corrs musical phenomenon, also in America and the rest of the world – there are hundreds of websites and publications following our case – to Peter Eyre and David Icke, we thank you so much for your kind support, we appreciate your efforts.
To the many members of our fabulous English Team, you all know who you are, including Belinda and Ayem, UK Column editor Brian Gerrish and his Team, again we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts, we could never achieved all we that we have without all your time and support. Last but by no means least, Hollie’s hero Robert Green who has been unfailing, undeterred and selfless in his efforts to get justice for the abuse that Hollie has suffered. This includes the cover-up surrounding the death of my dear brother Roy who was murdered and the theft of my family inheritance. No one could have given more of their time and put himself out there for Hollie, regardless of the attempts to silence him. We will be forever indebted to you Robert, you are truly a wonderful friend and human being who continues to help those of us who have been victimised by a corrupt police force and judicial system. This has been the case since Hollie and I fled our home and later our homeland Scotland for England, not knowing what would await us. We did not know a soul, this was the risk we had to take to try to achieve justice. We could never have imagined what lay ahead, or that we would be befriended and supported by so many good and kind people. Thank you all once again!

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts." ~ Abraham Lincoln

immediately they tried to pass it off as a joke from anne as shown here in matt quinns blog...

the-can-of-worms.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
please go to 14.58 of part one of this highly embarrassing interview (watch the introduction) to see how much documentary evidence they say they have ...

www.richplanet.net...

yet they refuse to show even one document to ats members

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nazirite

Totally agree
edit on Mon Jul 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
letter from aberdeen social worker to a solicitor. it is explaining anne's sectioning.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I would like to just ask those who oppose this campaign for justice .
Why , when you decided that this was no longer a valid case did you not just walk away from the whole thing as others have done ?
Why do you continue to try to persuade others that it isn't true? Surely it is up to the individual whether they believe in Hollie and Anne or not? Why so adamant to tell everyone it is not true?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nordle
Why , when you decided that this was no longer a valid case did you not just walk away from the whole thing as others have done ?
Why do you continue to try to persuade others that it isn't true? Surely it is up to the individual whether they believe in Hollie and Anne or not? Why so adamant to tell everyone it is not true?

i did walk away over a year ago and had nothing more to do with it after that until i saw this thread (on a site i have visited regularly for 7 years now) and i replied to it.

i already stated this. i'm sure you would like me to shut up about what i know and go away so you can keep up with the official version and hope everybody believes it.

i am only presenting the evidence and proof i found which convinced me and many others that the story wasn't true that the facts were continually ignored and the story being distorted by the hollie followers as they still are.

how about you present the documented evidence here as i have done and then individuals can make up their own minds?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

Originally posted by Nordle

i did walk away over a year ago and had nothing more to do with it after that until i saw this thread (on a site i have visited regularly for 7 years now) and i replied to it.

i already stated this. i'm sure you would like me to shut up about what i know and go away so you can keep up with the official version and hope everybody believes it.

i am only presenting the evidence and proof i found which convinced me and many others that the story wasn't true that the facts were continually ignored and the story being distorted by the hollie followers as they still are.

how about you present the documented evidence here as i have done and then individuals can make up their own minds?

I don't really care two jots what you do. I was merely asking. I have better things to do with my time than bicker whether you think it true or not. I have faith that the truth will out no matter how long it takes and I for one have every faith in Anne and Hollie

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
no, there hasn't. the media wont report a story as untrue and unprovable as this one.

It was reported the the News of the World as well as the Press and Journal and the Shropshire Star

there was no d-notice

Who said there was one, did Mr Green say there was a D notice ?

there were no threats to the bbc

How could you possibly prove that? Can one prove a negative?

there is nothing to support the truth of the story and so much that it is false and distorted

Hmm I think the payment of criminal compensation the Police report are quite compelling of something , but even more so the arrest of a 64 year old on breach of the peace as well as draconian reporting and movement restrictions as well as the dismissal of charges then their reinstatement but excluding legal aid , raids on Mr Greens house and Anne Greigs .

One only has to look at the Firm and the Drums attacks by Mrs Angolini on this matter to smell a rat.

You have to wonder why Robert green would do this if he did not believe the evidence , and to offer up some sort of mental disorder is truly clutching a straws

Let them have their day in court thats all they are asking that will settle it

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by COMMA
there was no d-notice

Who said there was one, did Mr Green say there was a D notice ?

well, yes he did actually.

here is a quote from a letter by robert green to lord triesman taken from the official hollie site to which i have also included the link for people to read further. i have removed his email address and also underlined and emboldened the appropriate part so it is easy to see. other than that it is exactly as shown on the website

Sent: 18 July 2010 01:50
To: TRIESMAN, Lord
Subject: Hollie Greig

Your Lordship,

With regard to the communication you received from Mr Graham, I should first state that I am not a lawyer, but represent Hollie Greig, who has Down`s Syndrome and her mother Anne Greig as a lay legal representative. However, I can assure you that Mr Graham`s concerns are absolutely well-founded and genuine.

The Hollie Greig story is known to many millions of people throughout the world, but is not as widely known as it ought to be in Britain owing to massive pressure being placed upon the media, including the issuing of "D" notices in order to conceal the facts from the public.

see it here on page 12 of the news section of the official hollie site - all info on this site is supplied by robert green and anne greig

in case they remove it from the website i am here including the link to the www.holliedemandsjustice.o... rg/news%3Fpage%3D12&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk" target="_blank" class="postlink">google cache version of the page).

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
regarding the 'brown liquid' in the stomach of the brother, found in the autopsy...

if you flip forward to 10.11 on this video you will see that after stating that annes brother NEVER drank whisky (a claim she has made many times in many interviews), anne admits that he did indeed drink whisky occasionally.

i also include the transcript for those short of bandwidth...

RG: I think it’s also important to say that Rob...Roy never drank whiskey like most Scots..he hated whiskey didn’t he

AG: Yeah, he didn’t like whiskey

RG: He wasn’t a whiskey drinker anyway

AG: He drank, he drank white spirits, he likes a drink

RG: He likes a drink but not ...

AG: But being a bar manager you know, you’ve got to, yeah, you know

TC: He didn’t like whiskey?

AG: No, no.

TC: He never drank whiskey?

AG: Occasionally he maybe did but not on the whole, no, he was a white...Bacardi or what colour...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Given the lack of press response was it not a reasonable question to ask if there was a d notice and as I say it has been been mentione d in the press.

If Hollie wasnt raped there seems to be a lot of flack to keep a non story buried .

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

if you listen to the beginning of this interview, it starts ...

00:05 - if we talk about your arrest arrest in february in aberdeen...

now, robert green likes people to think that he was arrested on a charge of breach of the peace in february of 2010 when he announced his intention to travel to aberdeen to leaflet there.

what he doesn't like to tell you is that he had also been accused of breach of the peace for leafleting over an eight month period in several areas in aberdeen, namely ferryhill, bridge of don, woodside and bieldside PRIOR to his arrest in february.

this is the leaflet he was distributing which on side two names several of the alleged abusers including the non-existent sister of the sheriff.

i quote now from the press and journal article dated 2nd february 2010. link to original article

Green is alleged to have committed a breach of the peace between June 9, 2009, and February 12 this year in the Ferryhill, Bridge of Don, Bieldside and Woodside areas of Aberdeen.

it's also mentioned in this article on the ukip website - link

how is it possible then, if you go back to the youtube video and listen again to what robert green says (again i will quote his exact words for those short of bandwidth...

00:05 - if we talk about your arrest arrest in february in aberdeen...

00:28 ive never been to aberdeen before ever

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Given the lack of press response was it not a reasonable question to ask if there was a d notice and as I say it has been been mentione d in the press.

again i quote from roberts own letter -

The Hollie Greig story is known to many millions of people throughout the world, but is not as widely known as it ought to be in Britain owing to massive pressure being placed upon the media, including the issuing of "D" notices in order to conceal the facts from the public.

it is not a question from robert - it is a statement. for the hard of understanding this means that robert green said there WAS a d-notice, not MAY have been or SUSPECTED that there was but an actual 'FACT' (ie - their version of a fact - not an actual real fact)

edit on 11-7-2011 by justyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

again i quote from roberts own letter -

it is not a question from robert - it is a statement. for the hard of understanding this means that robert green said there WAS a d-notice (actually he uses the plural term so he's saying there is more than one), not MAY have been or SUSPECTED that there was but an actual 'FACT'

edit on 11-7-2011 by justyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NordleI have faith that the truth will out no matter how long it takes and I for one have every faith in Anne and Hollie

you don't have faith - you have blind faith

i have shown you the truth here, the lies, the contradicions, the damning information they give from their own mouths and any reasonable person can plainly see that there is no truth in the official version.

THAT is why no media will touch this story and the only coverup going on here is trying to cover up all the mistakes and lies that have been pointed out in their own evidence.

i'm just an ordinary person and if i can point out all this wrong information you keep ignoring then imagine what a lawyer with full access to it all would make.

i can't wait for roberts case to finally be heard in court - september isn't it? oh to be a fly one the wall for that occasion. i do hope that someone NOT from the hollie team can be present to provide an unbisaed and untwisted full report of the proceedings somewhere because you can't trust the reports that the team will be giving out.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
an interesting read from this year (also on the official site)

wonder if he has stumped up the costs for the interdict yet?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
not only was robert green handing out leaflets in aberdeen PRIOR to his arrest in february 2010 (despite lying that he had never been there before in his life ever) as i showed in the post above, he was also leafleting with the same leaflet i posted earlier in newcastle in january 2010 as a person on the following website posted feb 7th 2010 to say they received the leaflet from him...

tpuc

the post starts

A leaflet Robert Green gave me at Newcastle on 31st Jan contains this information. (I have copy typed this so may contain typing errors etc.)

they then describe the exact leaflet i posted earlier

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Police say Hollie was most likely abused , she got paid money for that abuse ,the BBC were going to report it ,it has been in the News of the world the Press and Journal,Angolini DID get the Scottish taxpayer to get a hand from Levy Macrae they did try to silence the Drum and the Firm, there is no reason for Robert Green to put his liberty on the line for a lie, Alec Salmone has mysteriously "lost" the paper work, and there is a facebooklink between the accused abusers and oh Roy greig decided to kill himself by burning himself to death.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-7-2011 by COMMA because: to add detail

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by COMMA

can you show me all the documentation or links for any of this? you only have to ask robert for copies (as you are privy his ear)

& lets not talk about all the paperwork that has vanished or been stolen or lost or edited from robert and anne eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join