It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollie Greig UK media blackout will not hold back the truth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Okay I don't believe that Hollie Greig was abused by a paedophile ring and that a large section of the Scottish judicial, health, social service and general members of the public are covering it up.

I also believe that anyone who states the above is then accused of being involved in the cover up themselves by the main protaganists and their supporters

I believe that states my (entirely on topic) view of this case

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yet, another reminder...

This is a good time to remind you all that ATS is first and foremost a conspiracy site and that speculation -- no matter how outrageous -- plays an important role in that.

Also bear in mind there is a distinct difference between proof and opinion. Many times members mistakenly believe they are offering up proof -- when in fact, it is simply a matter of opinion masquerading as proof.

That said, this great site of ours has been built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. As members, we are free to discuss any issue as long as it within the parameters of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when registering with this site.

On that note, please confine your remarks to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking one another. Adherence to this simple request is expected. No exceptions.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Consider this fair warning. Again.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by COMMA
ha ha of course he just stumbled on it eh ?

stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com...

Hi,

I tripped over this web site earlier - the author does make a number of very good points - not least of which is WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

He also points out that evidence or not Robert Green has acted criminally and furthermore did so deliberately with malice aforethought.

May I suggest start with this page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ha ha desperate truly desperate

Thanks for posting "Stolen Kids" link Comma.

The strange and irrational behaviour of the blog owner is also reflected in the many unfounded and unproven accusation he has made on other subjects - he claims to have information on.

There are several people carrying out deliberate disinformation posts on many forums where HG is discussed. They also exhibit the same syntax, tactics and logical fallacies and the use of pre-prepared copy and paste responses which are posted in very quick succession. These are not the action of a real person who merely wants to put their opinion across - their behaviour is irrational - and gives away their real intent.
These are the signs of a professional de-bunker. There is someone very similar on the HG thread on the David Icke forum - they only ever post on threads regarding paedophillia or Holly Greg - no other subject or interest apart from trying to discredit those who wish to inform or discuss the many instances of child abuse.

I will quite happily discuss this subject and present my opinion with someone who genuinely wishes to do the same.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

ha ha of course he just stumbled on it eh ?

stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com...

Hi,

I tripped over this web site earlier - the author does make a number of very good points - not least of which is WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

He also points out that evidence or not Robert Green has acted criminally and furthermore did so deliberately with malice aforethought.

May I suggest start with this page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ha ha desperate truly desperate

Double Post - please delete
edit on 18/7/2011 by Nazirite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So Hollie Greig cover up NO despite a great deal of actual prrof as well as circumstantial evidence whereas YES

to ghosts of flight 401.

I have some excellent e mails from Mr Green that I will post once I have his ok .

In a very real way it explains why he did what he did .

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
EARLIER in this thread Mr Matt Quinn was mentioned , here is current thoughts on this subject.

the-can-of-worms.blogspot.com...

If there is nothing to cover up why are they covering it up?|

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
reply to post by COMMA

no.

the content of the leaflets is irrelevant as he was ordered by the court NOT to do something which he then went ahead and did. that makes what he did criminal in the eyes of the law.

Hitlers SS Guards ordered people not to do things and these people broke the law and thats the problom the law is broken and ran by the elite, for the elite or does the death of a news reporter who exposed police bribes not tell you anything.

I thank you for going into detail and sure you have shown a few discrepancies but this family has been subjected to a dirty tricks campaign and who can be suprised if Ann let the stresh get to her or make a few mistakes over the years.

Look i pick my nose but that does not mean i'm a lier and i've still not manged to read anything you have posted that make me think Hollie was not subjected to sexual abuse and yes i admit you have cast a dought in my mind but not to the degree that this case would be thrown out of court in seconds like you claim.

You seem to have a bit of a vendetor because they kicked you out the group for maybe asking the wrong questions and saying the wrong things but that does not make the members of the group wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

Thank you Master and a good point.

However no one was kicked out the large facebook group was allegedley closed by FB, the truth however is different .

It was pulled by its creator a decent chap and another ....

I have no problem with people choosing not to believe the Hollie Greig story I do have a problem with people who cant accept the fact that I do think there is enough in it to consider it worth investigating. Even worse is the pious nay sayers advising Anne Greig what to do, shame on them if she is correct as the Criminal compensation board seem to .

I know why Mr Green went nuclear , it was because after Daly lied and pulled the pro gramme he realized that there was NEVER any chance of using the state investigating this .

Has he made mistakes ,sure they both have but Hollie was abused the police report tells us that

There is a cover up, why we can only surmise,

If Robert Green and Anne Greig are lying the book should be thrown at them , however if they are telling the truth then this goes right to Alex Salmon's door

holliedemandsjustice-robertgreensblog.blogspot.com...

edit on 26-7-2011 by COMMA because: update

edit on 26-7-2011 by COMMA because: revision

edit on 26-7-2011 by COMMA because: thanks added

edit on 26-7-2011 by COMMA because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by COMMA because: blog link

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

who said it was a large section of the public judiciary a police and legal people, it is a small number but are using undue influence to make sure that a large number DONT get to hear about it

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Page 13 Scottish Sunday Express there is an article about this today , seems the tide is turning , shame on those trying to derail it if it proves to have been correct

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Page 13 Scottish Sunday Express there is an article about this today , seems the tide is turning , shame on those trying to derail it if it proves to have been correct

www.sovereignindependent.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
ONE of the strongest voices against the rape of Hollie and its cover up , Watkins

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...=11

In this video Robert Green explains how in 2010 he was arrested and held in solitary confinement for four DAYS WITHOUT REPRESENTAION, HE WAS ARRESTED before HE HANDED OUT LEAFLETS and was charged with breach of the peace . These are the actions of East German police forces , these actions are by a Sherrif using the criminal law for a civil matter , why would that be?

Hollie Greig was raped she was paid compensation for that rape, she has been cited as a credible witness by an expert ,not perfect credible the perpatrators have been named , the police did not interview any of them , there are links between her brother and one of those named despte our being told there are NO links, others in the area have come forward with tales of the school but are too scared to speak out, her father on hearing she was raped leaves his daughter with a mad mother ( others words) and flees with his son to Portugal and 20 k of video equipment, Mark Daly is gong to do a programme on it and days before its broadcast pulls out,we have evidence,the man exposing this , Robert Green, is arrested and persecuted , Salmon lies that he has ever been informed . Robert Greens motivation for this is said to be that he has follie a deux an almost unheard of mental illness , Anne Greig too apparently has a mental illness , everyone is apparently mentally ill, it looks like a cover up because it IS a cover up.

edit on 2-8-2011 by COMMA because: nr

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
holliedemandsjustice-robertgreensblog.blogspot.com... 0

SOME MORE INFORMATION TO CONSIDER

I dont know about you but setting myself alight in a car is an unusal way to kill yourself, like folle a deux , very very very rare

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.firmmagazine.com...’s_right_to_privacy_prevents_next_of_kin_seeing_incident_report_into_brother’s_d eath_.html

OH DEAR NOTHING TO SEE HERE

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
www.firmmagazine.com...’s_right_to_privacy_prevents_next_of_kin_seeing_incident_report_into_brother’s_d eath_.html

AND AGAIN COVER UP AND ONE OF THE FIREMEN ARE COMMON PURPOSE , STILL NOTHING TO SEE HERE

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks to you Comma for keeping us updated on developments.

I think I should remind folks why this subject is so important.

There are at least three factors in this case that need to be emphasised.

1. A child was sexually abused and no discernible action was taken to investigate the allegation.

2. When point 1. was brought to the attention of the criminal justice system they colluded in an attempt to disguise their lack of action and incompetence in finding remedy or resolution to the allegations.

3. They perverted the course of justice when they tried to hide points 1. and 2. above.

Their silence speaks volumes.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nazirite

Thank you Nazirite as far as I am aware the only people NOT wanting to investigate this are the Government of Scotland and I would imagine those accused and various hangers on who seem to think the Scottish government need a hand, their motives can only be guessed at but at a minimum there is absolutley no doubt that there is a systematic abuse of power and a coverup, why?
edit on 12-8-2011 by COMMA because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by COMMA because: yada

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
www.scotland.gov.uk...

ON PAGE 30 it gives the methods for suicide , most men commit suicide by hanging , and if you had a car would you not gass yourself rather than set yourself alight

here are the rates in the usa

U.S. Suicide Statistics (2001)

Suicide Methods
Rate Per
Number 100,000 % of Total
Firearms..................16,869........5.9.........55.1
All Other Methods.........13,753........4.8.........49.9
Hanging or Suffocation.....6,198........2.2.........20.2
Poisoning..................5,191........1.8.........17.0
Falls........................651........0.2..........2.1
Cutting / Pieercing..........458........0.2..........1.5
Drowning.....................339........0.1..........1.1
Fire.........................147........0.1..........0.5

So Roy Grieg decides to burn himself to death because he is accused of dipping the till , its right up there with folie a deux , ie NONSENSE
edit on 15-8-2011 by COMMA because: yada

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by COMMA

We have a criminal justice system in the UK - The Rule of Law, supposedly. What is so bad about criminal allegations being brought before an open court of law? Why can't this be tried in public?.....see, lots of awkward answers start to come to mind, don't they?

The Scottish government cannot allow this into court because it will expose a vipers nest right at the heart of the Scottish legal system. Heads will roll and careers will fall.......

They will continue to fillibuster, defame and prevaricate as long as possible - but it must come before a court of law.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join