It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Snippets from the Noosphere...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hi All.

You know me, I'm a dreamer. I love the travels in the Land of Nog, and I love to entrain my soul complex to anticipate the receipt of messages of a night-time.

So - I had a couple of really random, interesting-nonetheless, points which came through a fog of otherwise fairly incoherent 'dream noise' as I awoke in the last couple of days.

Unusual for me not to remember the full pattern and content of my dreams. Usually it's an immersive virtual reality experience, following dedicated plots, often my guardian narrates as we travel. Perhaps the dreams remain consistently of a similar pattern - always that same experience of deep reality, which can feel more 'real' than my waking reality... Maybe its something to do with my waking mood, thoughts, life experiences, concentration etc which dictates whether I remember the experience as I was intended to.

So this thread will be a place to note down some really random snippets that I cannot otherwise explain at this time. Anyone finding resonance with the snippets, or sensing an oncoming synchronicity, please do join in and record your dreams, thoughts, opinions, interpretations, prophecies - whatever.

There is a 'Masterplan' at work, and we are all collaborating as we travel the path of Destiny. First inexplicable snippets to follow.

NOTE: The snippets in themselves could often be explained away (by a skeptic) as the product of a particular waking event, such as watching a movie trailer. However, I am only adding those snippets which gave a crystal clear, deeply 'noetic' impression upon my consciousness - a style of 'entrainment' being imposed by my guardian, making me fully aware at the point of 're-entry' into the atmosphere of this Reality - that there is something crucial to be gleaned from the snippet.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
No' 1...

"The Emerald Race rebuilt the Solar System"

A very strong impression that the dream had been on a 'galactic' scale..

Of course, first thoughts were the Green Lantern trailers we've been seeing on TV. Trust me - I've seen one or two showings of that trailer; I liked the look of it, and saw the potential relation to the 'Ancients' as per Stargate. However, I didn't pay enough attention to merit what I believe was a ridiculously vast Dreamscape and complex storyline running through a 'sense of time' lasting many hours as I was instructed in certain aspects of galactic inter-relationships and exo-politics. The only thing that remains clear is that phrase, which was impressed upon my consciousness as I awoke. The rest is a fog - and I desperately want to urge my consciousness to fully recall the details.

Let me know what you think.

NOTE - Trolls will receive the wrath of the ignore button and a note to the mods. Reality is deeper than the minds of such can comprehend, so we'll let them chuckle along into oblivion. Hopefully by proxy to real metaphysical discussions they might wake up in time for it to make a difference to the outcome of their trollish and MSM-fed spirits.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Curiosity. What are you talking about?

Obviuosly, I can see that you put this in the 'Short Stories' Forum, but after reading, I get the impression that you believe this. Is this something that you know is fictional or is this something that you believe is a reality?

What is the Land of Nog?
Where is the Land of Nog?

[color=EE9A4D]will receive the wrath of the ignore button
[color=E0FFFF]False.
It is usually not a very good idea to make threats, when you have no ammo.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Lucky bugger! Your experiences sound great! The veil of forgetting is very heavy with me. If it wasn't I'd be SO outta here and THEY know it! So consequently, I don't remember dreams. Emerald race doesn't spark a resonance with me. Please tell us more!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Fly,

Sounds interesting. Would you consider yourself conciously aware in the dream (lucid). Or are you just going through the motions with great recall upon awaking?

-M

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
FlyInTheOintment, please continue telling us about your dream travels. Many of us operate on a higher level. I enjoy reading about the adventures of others. I myself experience hyper-real lucid dreams only when I have a high fever (which is very seldom as I almost never get sick). They seem more real than reality and include actual (not imagined) humanoid beings of various types. Technically I know these aren't dreams but they aren't OOBE's either (I know the difference because I've had many uncontrolled OOBE's) and I don't know a word that accurately describes these experiences.

In one such experience in my early thirties, this very tall man with a mane of long silver hair wearing a shimmering cobalt blue robe told me something so profound, so important that it absolutely blew my mind. It resonated like certain truth and I was so surprised that his message literally woke me up. I felt like I was Einstein who had literally discovered the secret to reality, but the message was completely obscured. Damn the forgetting! I was obviously not meant to remember his words at the time.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Okay dude. The short stories forum is over there -------->
This is the Gray Area. A place to share one's own personal life experiences.

The Land of Nog is a mash-up remix (in my tired brain) - a combination of the 'Land of Nod', or the dreamworld, and Tír na nÓg [Land of the Young] - "an earthly paradise populated by supernatural beings..." (from the Wiki)

And yes, I fully believe that the dreamworld is a fully real place, in the sense that anything within which consciousness operates is 'real'. Looks like you need to do a little bit more research before you start dropping the condescension like it's hot.

Ammo? Threats? What are you talking about?

I'll let you off this time, as you're probably a decent, intelligent type of person who just has no former experience of the ideas being discussed. In which case - if that should be the case - may I direct your attention to a few threads....

The threads below will give you a feel for the noetic loveliness that is the "High Wyrd of the Multiverse, the Vision of the End-Times, Noonautical, Fantastical Goldfisheries of Wonder'.."

Take Back the Noosphere;

Author = MisterMonculous

ATS the time is NOW! - STOP THE FEAR!!

Author = Timewalker

The above two threads are where the 'Noonaut/ Goldfish movement' started.

Words that describe the movement: Wacky, varied, deep, thoughtful, empowering, humbling, effervescent, enlightening and 'delightfully off-the-wall'... The threads consist metaphysical discussions, loosely revolving around a principle that states:

The PTB are seeking to entrain the collective Noetic Power of Humanity in a negative and destructive manner, leading us towards their hoped-for Armageddon, intent on enslaving, destroying and controlling in varying degrees of intensity depending upon one's personal inclinations towards them, the Universe and Everything.

FlyInTheOintment - today!

The threads deal with many, many ideas on how we as individuals, and as members of a loose collective we now term the 'Noonauts', can combat (figuratively speaking) the PTB, beating them at their own game, by using the Power of our Minds, and the Will of our Spirits to create a more positive, soul-enriching Reality - the GOLDEN AGE, related in myths & legends, both past and future.

Well worth checking them all out.

I offer a partial summary of Noonautical Principles in the following thread:

ATS - firmly wired into the Matrix; the Enemy of your soul;

Author = FlyInTheOintment

The thread linked above started out in a somewhat negative tone, concentrating on the actions of the 'Enemy' in this old World - which Carlos Castenada referenced, when he wrote:

Human beings are on a journey of awareness,
which has been momentarily interrupted by extraneous forces.

Carlos Castaneda, Magical Passes

However, more recently I went on to start discussing the more positive aspects of what we can actually do about it all.

That thread is a work in progress. As it deals with some fairly unheard-of principles, it hasn't been a runaway success (yet). It's an acquired taste, if you will.

As a collective, we have yet to write a 'master-thread', detailing our main statement of intent and the 'rules' of the order. It's a Noble Brother/Sisterhood, membership is open to ALL, and the only prerequisite is that you believe in the positive power of Mind/ Will/ Faith/ Harmony and Universal Goodwill (etc, etc) and have confidence that by working together we can salvage something of a legacy for our collective Human Spirit - in spite of the most cruel and demonic efforts currently being rolled out the PTB as they seek to bring in a Big Fish Eat The Little Fish New World Order....

Confirmed Noonauts (those that were there at the start of it all, and most of whom have authored exceptional threads on the subject recently) are as follows:

Timewalker
MisterMonculous
Frater2010
JingleLord
FlyInTheOintment

(The Cryptic Inner Circle)

AuranVector
SystemResistor
LoveGuy
RisenAngel77

(Legendary Heroes)

I'm going to go with my discernment and say that the following are also members of the Noonaut collective:

InnerPeace2012
SystemResistor
Zarp3333
amaster
MamaJ
Guardian2012
Eocrow
LoveGuy
Alchemist7

(Solid-Gold Lightworkers)

There are many, many others, and the little tags I added under each group can be interchanged and swapped around as it pleases the readership. Unfortunately, I simply don't have the time right now to trawl the threads and find all those excellent and much-appreciated contributers - though I will concoct a 'Hall of Fame' at some point soon (probably when we create that Master-Thread...)

Anyhoo - if you look at any of the posts made by the above folks in the timeframe May-June this year, on the threads linked, you''ll see some awesome stuff, I promise. Ignore the inclusion of my own name - it's there because it's true, not because I'm looking for attention. I was a minor player in the start-up of this movement; the alchemists are easy to spot - and deserve much thanks for their determined efforts to get this thing going.

PS - Look at how the Darkness begins to attack this collective, around pages 5 - 9 of the 'Stop the Fear' thread. It really is quite chilling. And it was highly disruptive, for a time.

But you know what? We came through it. And now we're just returning from a short break from the boards. The energy flow was intense, and it seems that various really positive life changes* affected most of the confirmed Noonauts after our initial burst of activity in setting the ball rolling (haven't checked with everyone yet).

*New jobs, setting up businesses - such things took the time of at least a couple of us for a few weeks. God and the Universe smiled, and sent angels to pass on the message: "Sit back for a while to enjoy the blessings.."

Now, the movement is back online, and ready for PHASE 2. We are spreading this thing whether the PTB like it or not. WHOOP....!!!

I'll end with a quote from Nelson Mandela (thanks to Alchemist7 for this, on page 4 of the 'StopTheFear thread):

'“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Postscript:

PS - BrokenCircles - If I hit ignore on a trollish comment, that means I won't have to bother paying any attention to disruptive or demeaning types. Real idiots (who try to derail the thread with offensive comments) will be reported to the mods. It's all fairly straightforward, I'm sure you understand really.

PPS - Why are your circles broken anyway?

Get your Zen going to achieve that circle of perfection once more...

Here's a little quote from our good friend DavidGrouchy, which came to mind as I typed out the above:

Any emotion that we allow to rise above our hearts is out of place and ruins our thinking.

There is a legendary state that the zen warrior could acheive called "the flaming lotus." It is described as one's entire body being on fire, but a cool breeze blows through the mind. In this state they were said to be unbeatable.

I don't fear fear, but I don't give it permission to rise above my heart either.

Grab a goldfish - think Pink, and rise to defend the Soul of Humanity.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

A quick thanks to all those who have added positive responses (that would be everyone then, except the one to whom I just spent an hour responding...! 'Negative Nancy' was quick off the mark
- and so merited a decent and thorough explanation of what flies round Fly's little brain-box...)

I promise I'll come back to this and explain/ add more. I invite you all to take the tag 'Noonaut' and wear it with pride! My spider-sense is tingling, and tells me that you are all here for a VERY GOOD reason.

I have another 'snippet' to share, but I think I need to reflect a while longer - it's HUGE (despite being a snippet), and will need some meditative contemplations to help me determine the 'when and how' of slotting it into this discussion. Could be that there's a synchronicity in the making, but I guess we'll find out soon enough!

All the very best to you all, wherever in the Noosphere you may be....

edit on 25-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: bbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Splat!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
PPS - Why are your circles broken anyway?

Get your Zen going to achieve that circle of perfection once more...

This small statement of yours really sums it all up nicely, and shows your true colors.
You didn't have to copy and paste an entire book just to answer a simple question.
This was more than enough for me to realize that I want no part of your fantasy world.

[color=302226]P.S."To get back to the warning that I received. You may take it with however many grains of salt that you wish. That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, ok?"

PPS: good luck finding that 'Ignore Button' in reality.
That too, only exists within your mind.

edit on 6/26/11 by BrokenCircles because: meow

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Mmmkay... Someone needs to lose the acid and take a chill pill.

That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, ok?"
PPS: good luck finding that 'Ignore Button' in reality.
That too, only exists within your mind.

Wowser - and you're talking to me about fantasy worlds? How can you not interpret the tone of my posts? Is it a language barrier thing? That's a serious question - my wife is from a Spanish-speaking country originally and sometimes that can cause problems in the inflection being misunderstood..

'Find your Zen' is in fact a wyrd (funky) way of saying: 'I wish you well, and hope that Life becomes Great for you".

You seem to have an extremely bitter soul.

How could you not see that I was jibing you in good spirits?

LIGHTEN UP DUDE!

Ah well, the movement marches on regardless. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

How can you not interpret the tone of my posts?
Is it a language barrier thing? That's a serious question

If you had used as much Dr. Suess language in the OP, as you have in these other posts, I never would have asked. Believe me on this, I truly regret ever asking you a question in the first place. It will not happen again.

You seem to have an extremely bitter soul.
Thank you. It helps knowing that you care.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I'm very humbled and grateful for the recognition. Thank you my friend.

I've been working on a little project of my own. I don't/didn't know where or if I'd ever find the right place to bring this idea of mine to the boards. It's pretty flighty I suppose, and doubt it's worthy of it's own thread.

If this 'letter' compels one to revise/adopt/run with; it is thankfully granted by me to do so.

Because I am a product of love, I want to somehow get people of all walks of life to just ponder this with me...Are we all not a product of love?

I've revised this countless times since it's inception and well, I don't know whether or not to bring it out into the open. It feels unfinished...

I'm trying to create a reason and a means to love the PTB, and forgive them for their activities. I'm haunted by a fear not to post this.

"Fear doesn't live here-anymore."

I call this letter "What if"

What if?

An Experiment in Subjectivity

Suppose ahead of time the PTB really did know the out-come, or that they knew what really is in store? And well they had to plan and lead us in such a way that when it does come it comes like a thief in the night. So it all comes to hit us so fast that it just gets over the quickest, save for the last moments where there is no denying it, and we panic as can be expected.

Like before say Elenin as an example; actually does get at us, but bad-or some other ELE fate? And an all out nuclear out-come could speed another-wise slower, and a more agonizing death for a far larger number of humans, before the day of reckoning?

Why would we want to even try to harness the power of a star, a sun but to have an “out” for us in the end times?

What if they told us this is the real truth, and now we can start establishing who will actually try to survive in the bunkers…for what could mean having to dwell there for decades if not centuries? An Extinction Level Event could take millennia to survive? I won’t volunteer a place in no bunker. I expect to be done in early…if this be the case. I think I’m ready to be harvested!

Being peaceful surely could spread love upon the Earth and make everybody happy and peaceful and full of love for one another and all for all time. But like we are subjected to on a daily basis; the negative and the positive of life’s experiences, we must due to our design be subjected to a certain life path. Being a design such that it is, it is eerily telling by using the word “harvest” in many different manuscripts handed down to us. We may actually be here-to be harvested.

Those who choose to rough it in the bunkers they are to keep the DNA strand- alive? A flaw in my reasoning, I am however thinking aloud, and intimately…take it easy now.

Who among us will be harvested? Who among us will have to do all this all over again? What does it mean to be harvested by something that we know nothing about? Will we recognize just who and what we are on that fateful day of reckoning? I say yes!

We are really just planted here in this unknown universe anyway. Nobody really knows anything beyond that. Science can’t prove from whence we came aside from the womb, or where we go after our bodies are no longer a vessel. There is more to life than to “work for a living.” We know this, and we should be aware that we were “placed” here from beyond the day of reckoning, or from wherever one decides what to believe. I personally believe I am a product of creation…placed here.

I can’t really go any further without being entirely subjective with this item. It is after all, to each his/her own.
I trust there is an actual purpose for us…and well- I’m just glad to be alive and am anxious to finally go home!

We are taught “to love our enemy.” And what the PTB have is the role of the enemy; to make war. If this scene plays out like I have described above, what they are doing I know it’s crazy to think this way; they have taken-on a very noble role…aside from certain facts being with-held from the populace, ofcourse.

Is it ever acceptable to tell a lie? Could the objective in life to be harvested?

Love is the neutrality...

It's a work I can't seem to finish. Nor do I know where to go with it.

I seldom remember my dreams. One dream I had was someone telling me to "recognize," that dream was while I was in my earliest years. And all my life, I wonder what it is I'm supposed to recognize, if by now I don't already know...

Thanks for the thread and the links to further understanding!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Green is where two forces meet and comingle (or fight). Green is the center. Green bears the load.

I like to check in on dream forums and look for trends.

When I first had my *ting* moment, I experienced a few significant dreams.

One I recall was interacting in a mundane way with ordinary people with "demonic" features. Exaggerated teeth, horns, etc. No fear on my part, though they were behaving in a way meant to induce it.

At one point, a check-out boy with Nosferatu fangs began weeping, looking terrified. He said, "We aren't READY to experience love."

Well, ready or not, we're all getting bumped up a note in the scale. Or so my dreams indicate.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Look. We got off on a wrong footing. Thinly veiled threats or warnings of any sort on a forum are not pleasant. There was nothing wrong with asking a question, and if you hadn't carried on to start throwing out nastily toned remarks, I would have simply answered you. The following got my goat:

..will receive the wrath of the ignore button
False.
It is usually not a very good idea to make threats, when you have no ammo.

That is poorly worded, and the tone/ inflection is in itself threatening, whereas my note about the ignore button/ mods etc was intended as a non-aggressive means to dissuade genuine trolls (like 'the one who shall not be named' whom I referenced as being a person through whom Darkness was working in the 'Stop the Fear' thread.)

Also - you later claim that a light-hearted joke somehow 'outs' me as some kind of nasty dude. What is it with people on ATS thinking they know my 'true colours' (and they claim them to be dark) off the back of a few sentences - particularly weird, seeing as the sentences in questions were in fact quite genteel?

I accept that I overreacted, and I'm sorry if my jesting somehow offended your sensibilities; however, it seems that you are now pointedly ignoring the positive things I write, and deliberately choosing to interpret in a negative way. That's your choice, and if you want to carry on writing in such a way then of course I can't stop you. I would ask that if for some reason you decide to hang around any longer, you lighten up a bit..

Nothing was ever intended as any kind of actual emotional attack against you. Simples.

I was poking fun just to make the point that you were taking yourself too seriously, and had tried to bring the tone of the thread into a negative vein. Hey look - it worked! We're just issuing 'back and forth argumentalisms' instead of discussing positive methods of entrainment and the magical realities of Tir na n'Og..

If you can't be positive, despite the explicit and well-intentioned explanations I have offered regarding my reaction to your initial post, then go find a moody thread where you can be grumpy with everyone.

Positive vibes only from now on.

Many thanks to Love Guy and MM for your initial contributions - I hope you will stick around and help me get this thing back on track. I have half a mind to ask the mods to let me repost, in order to avoid the pitfalls of arguing the toss with someone who appears to enjoy being miserable.

edit on 26-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well hey-diddly-ho. I've decided I'll hold fire on dropping in the key statement, or 'snippet', that I mentioned earlier, merely because I'd like for the tone of the thread to be improved beforehand..

I've had these snippets for three days now, and it seems to be a new theme that runs as a result of my recent prayers to retain some nugget of learning each day from the dreams of the night before.

The withheld snippet is from yesterday morning. This morning I woke with a strong impression that I had to seek out a particular type of fungus, which has been known to elucidate certain psychotropic reactions in the person eating it. I'm not ordinarily interested in the entheogenic substances, and I can only hazard a guess as to why the guardians wanted me to consider this as an avenue. I want to avoid a breach of the t's and c's (not sure if this counts as a breach already, seeing as I'm relating info from a dream and not actual activity) so I will say no more, but yeah - weird indeed. I don't advocate the use of psychotropic substances in general terms, though I know that Shamans have always used such to aid them in their journeys into the depths of Mind and Reality.

Apparently, some people believe that correct and 'scientific' use of entheogens, with a right spirit and purpose (ie - not just looking for a 'good time'' but rather seeking Divine Wisdom) can be as effective as intense prayer or meditation in terms of raising one's perspective to the realm of the Infinite.

I'll leave that one there for now, and see what the mods think. As I say, I am not advocating such, nor am I encouraging such, just relating a dream experience and the contextual knowledge I have regarding the shamanic use of such.

Also - the poster who asked about lucidity - I tend not to be lucid, but instead fully immerse in the dream reality, accepting the lessons and adventures as totally normal. I frequently find myself thinking about dreaming in the dreams themselves, but it's almost as though my spirit is being held on a very specific path - I don't go lucid by design (I think) as I would probably get distracted/ wake myself up through sheer enjoyment/ terror - as often my dreams take place within hellish worlds..

Sometimes I find myself being morally tested by other characters in the dreams (mostly demonic types, who appear as modern British subculture youth gangs - a trick they use to try and push the fears into my waking reality)

It seems I have a kind of season pass to the various levels of Heaven and Hell. I spend most of my time 'in the middle' - the realm of spirits, the place where spirits go after death, and begin to open up to the mysteries before them, becoming their true selves. Or, 'down below' - in the dark worlds. While there I often try to encourage or lead others who find themselves trapped into the safety of a knowledge of God.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

In one such experience in my early thirties, this very tall man with a mane of long silver hair wearing a shimmering cobalt blue robe told me something so profound, so important that it absolutely blew my mind. It resonated like certain truth and I was so surprised that his message literally woke me up. I felt like I was Einstein who had literally discovered the secret to reality, but the message was completely obscured. Damn the forgetting! I was obviously not meant to remember his words at the time.

I totally understand and empathise with your frustrations! You sound much further along the path than myself, and if anything I would like to hear more about your experiences!

I will try to keep to the dream snippets for this thread, but I think I started compiling a 'favourite dreams/ prophetic dreams' thread some time ago, and will try to dig out a link in order to share some more..

Please add anything you may feel to be of relevance - there are no coincidences, as I'm sure you know - it seems that if anything, the Noonaut badge is a simple descriptive term to describe a state of mind, an idea - this idea has arrived at its fore-determined time of fulfilment, imho. We are about to see a transition of sorts, though at this moment I'm not sure which way things are going to go. As per the Noonautical code, I believe we should do our utmost to spread a message of confidence, faith and positive entrainment of our Willpower, working together for the greater good in this endeavour.

All the best,

Fly.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In my locale, there is a perceptual field that is morphing regularly, and those that are connected to it, have a sense of helplessness, as if they have no choice but to be connected, those that have "fallen" in a state of resentment towards those that still have the spark of creativity.

It is basically, a "second sight" - to be free from it requires an honest expression of individuality, and thus, one has to be able to resist those that attempt to either nullify, immitate, or abberate their individuality of expression.

The entire thing, is based upon the human condition, based upon "knowing" and "seeing" things that should occur on the inside, and should not be seen to occur on the outside.

At this point, I should introduce you to "Desteni" and what "Veno" has to say:

In essence - control thoughts, and you control reality - control perception, create specific "thought constructs" and the entire reality will be altered.
edit on 26-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

We've already met. Didn't get along.

There's something about 'Desteni productions' that I can't quite put a finger on but it definitely feels like a whole bowl of wrong.

Sure, they/it are/is quite powerful but I've never *experienced such an expression of absolute fear.

*Objectively

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Its not supposed to make sense, in thier opinion, "making sense" is another limiting factor of the human mind - basically, when we can just say and do whatever we want, then we are all free from the "constructs" of "right" and "wrong" - what is "real" becoming whatever we imagine to exist.

For me, freedom is being able to walk through a shopping mall without a single person making a comment about me.
edit on 26-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

It's not?

With all due respect you appear to have made sense of it.

''making sense'' or cognition is something I hold dear for even the ''limiting factor'' warrants an understanding.

No offence but I do acknowledge the reality, significance and difference between right & wrong. This is due to feeling from the heart and holding on to my connection.

Equating right & wrong, good & evil, light & darkness is a desperate attempt by a dark mind.

Freedom is not gained by dissolving ones will (and soul) and nor are ''constructs'' dissolved by the ego.

On a lighter note, what others think/say about you, is really none of your business; if you can ''make sense'' of this, then perhaps you'll have your freedom.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join