It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Montauk Chronicles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I agree I think something sinister did happen and maybe these guys had false memories implanted that were activated when they tried to talk about it, possibly a progression of MKULTRA and Monarch. There stories are so far fetched and lets not forget Andy Pero and the tales he told.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

I suspect that the grandfather paradoxes would be possible when you consider that they would create divergent timelines

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is a fascinating story, and TPTB can't destroy it, so they just let it languish until they think everyone's forgotten about it. I am reviving this thread with some new and relevant information.

First of all, here are the Internet sites with the most information on the Montauk Project, born out of the equally-maligned Philadelphia Experiment:

www.world-famous.com...
www.alienshift.com...
TIME TRAVEL THRU "THE MONTAUK PROJECT"

The Project was shut down abruptly, when one of the participants allegedly created a "monster" that escaped into the NYC subway. The subway was shut down as they hunted for this "monster", and the head of the NYC subway system at the time was so distraught that he resigned the next day. The Montauk Project was abruptly shut down permanently, and the underground area filled with concrete to prevent any future "escapes".

If Time Travel was being performed at the end of Long Island thru the 1940s (or beyond), could "exotic" microbes or DNA have been introduced to NYC from Time Travelers? Here are some surprising recent research projects in NYC:

weill.cornell.edu...
FIRST DNA MAP OF NEW YORK SUBWAY SYSTEM MICROBES
But fully half the DNA collected could not be identified!

This matches a study done last year, of trying to analyze microbes in the soil in Central Park:

source.colostate.edu...
SOIL MICROBES OF CENTRAL PARK, NEW YORK
Soil microbes from deserts, rain forests, prairies and forests were found. Even stranger, only 8.5% to 16.2% of the soil microbes were known! Researchers were astounded to find that up to 90% of the microbes were totally unknown, with no names or details about the part they play in soil habitat or soil fertility.

(NOTE: Besides Time Travel, New York is also well known as an "immigrant melting pot", and the Men In Black movies joked about their outer space visitors too. But one theory says that arriving UFOs with extra-terrestrials may be attracted to the brightest city on a continent - and New York City at night outshines all the other North American cities.)

edit on 7-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swanseadog

Can you please sum up Montauk in a nutshell.... and its connection to philadelphia experiment...

thank you!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I'll try to give you my "in a nutshell" summation, since I revived this thread, and Swanseadog may no longer be around.

1) During WWII, super-secret experimentation (with Tesla and others' help) was going on about how to instantaneously move a battleship (and crew) over a distance. The goal was not invisibility or time travel, but how to move a war-machine and its crew instantly from one spot to another. Presumably to surprise the enemy, by just appearing near them.

2) The experiment succeeded in moving the ship instantaneously from one harbor to another Back East. But it failed with the crew, who died when they were embedded in bulkheads and flooring upon the reappearance, or otherwise died, went insane - or were thrown into the past or future by decades.

3) As disastrous as this outcome was, it spurred the investigators along a new track of experimentation: Time Travel. They moved into an abandoned military base on the eastern tip of Long Island, Montauk, and started experiments. They found that children around 12 survived the experiments best, mentally, and there are grown men around now who participated in those experiments.

4) It may also have split off technology that resulted in the HAARP arrays. Supposedly to study the ionosphere, Stanford and Berkeley university studies in the past few years experimented with "heating up" the ionosphere - which strangely coincided with the media blast of Global Warming. Alaska's HAARP was shut down in May 2013 - and the U.S. Drought Index dropped incredibly fast. (Unknown what's going on with Alaska's HAARP today. It was going to be revived with a new contractor, then offered for sale to the U. of Alaska, who couldn't afford it. It may be dismantled by now, I don't know.)

There are videos on YouTube interviewing the men who participated in the Montauk Time Travel experiments. Some of the information sounds incredible, beyond belief, but there is an "internal consistency" to the information that suggests it shouldn't be instantly rejected.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Thanks for that!

I will try to read about it.... the PE was debunked if i can remember correctly... sounds far fetched but hey, what doesnt.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Thanks for your coments.

What's the PE?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker
Philadelphia experiment

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply.

I doubt the Philadelphia Experiment was a total hoax, since some kind of research took place to spur on the next big research project into Time Travel at Montauk, New York. Here's a balanced article on PE and its possible connection to Montauk, with all the science and inconsistencies noted:

www.crystalinks.com...
THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join