It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Montauk Chronicles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
With the approaching release of the new docu-drama The Montauk Chronicles-The Montauk Chronicles I thought I would resurrect discussion on this bad boy of a conspiracy. I know there are a lot of threads on here about the project but sometimes its good to revisit places you have been before. Not saying I believe what Bielek, Nichols and swerdlow say happened there,although they seem to. My gut tells me something bad happened there, no smoke without fire as they say. I had a well known psychic who is not connected to conspiracie theorys and hadnt even heard of montauk look at pictures of the base, they picked up on bloodshed, a lot, but most significantly, children being hurt and used as slaves was how they put it, run like a milatery institution but not milatery was something else they picked up on. Anyway i was just wanting your opinions, what do you think of the whole affair and if anyone has got any new info. if there is anyone out there who has not heard of the project heres a link to info on it-Montauk Project

edit on 25-6-2011 by Swanseadog because: I titled the thread wrong

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that there is more truth than fiction to a lot of the common stories of child abuse. Some of it does get quite mind bending with UFO technology, Philadelphia experiment connection and alien interactions. Something is going on with the whole UFO thing and with the ongoing truth embargo it does not look good. I would not be surprised if most of it is fairly accurate. If it is all just one big disinfo campaign then there would be some truth mixed in with the lies.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Totally agree with you, the base would be a perfect candidate to carry out such alleged goings on, though we may never know the truth of the whole thing because that is the way of these things we know all is not right with the way governments conduct theirselves.Whether everyone involved is a paid gov disinfo agent what would be the gain from their stories and if it is disinfo it could have backfired and lead to uproar against the gov because of what allegedly went on there.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Those three were the biggest croc of bull ever! That was the biggest hoax those three came up with but they sure were convincing at times.

Now I'm not saying the Montauk or the Philadelphia Experiment didn't happen, but, those three were not involved. Just three guys out to make a little money conjuring a hell of a story.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Now I am not saying you are wrong, but could you please state your evidence to back up your statement.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swanseadog

Now I am not saying you are wrong, but could you please state your evidence to back up your statement.

Read here -

www.bielek-debunked.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I have seen this website before and its just the opinion of one man for me not enough evidence to debunk although I am not saying these people are telling the truth, nor am i saying they are lieing, the internet is full of smoke and mirrors, this website maybe one of those things. If you had read my thread you would see i said I was not saying I believed what has been said, its one of the more colorful theories out there, they all seem to belive something happened out there and in this I agree, there is more to Camp Hero than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

I know you didn't. I mean I think it's a hell of a story and part of me wants to believe it. I've watched their story on DVD and I found they change their story at other times. Maybe there is some truth to it and it would be cool if it were. If you get a chance, if you haven't already, check out Phil Snieder.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Montauk is one of those deep dilemmas in our understanding of covert operations on this planet. Allegations made about what happened there have been beyond unbelievable.

Yet, oddly, there is another piece of semi-fiction released this year that touches on Montauk. It is the "private galley review copy" of a book tentatively titled "Sands of Time." It is billed as Book One in a series to be called "The Tempus Fugit Chronicles." (For those weak in their Latin "tempus fugit" translates roughly to "time flies.")

It is claimed by its authors to be a true story where most of the names have been changed to "protect the innocent."
It suggests, in short, that the time travel experiments started at Montauk finally panned out, and resulted in a technology currently being secretly used to protect the earth from undue ET incursions.

I am so inclined to label this latest release as just more disinfo! It deals with concepts that are so on the edge of believability that even if it had 100 witnesses to back up every detail, with full documentation available it would be difficult to convince the average person of any of it.

It appears that the Montauk Chronicles will be sensationalizing this data to a certain extent, and playing up the abduction aspect of it. But there is no denying that the data are quite sensational. I just hope we come to understand it well enough before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I'll have to check that out, I love a good sci-fi book. Seriously though, one thing that got me from their interview, was the future after 2012. Basically, they said the future beyond 2012 was like a dream or just white space. I'm sure they had heard or read about the date and time ending.

Just the fact that if you met yourself in the future or past, you would blow up, was to much for me.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I have checked out Phil before,the Dulce base, and everything, his death is the strangest part, no way is that suicide, he was taken out, their seem to be a hell of a lot of accidents and "suicides" in the world of ufo and conspiracie investigation, it does make you wonder. Like I stated I think something did happen there maybe these people had their memories replaced and what is leaking out of them is part real part messed up memories or implanted memories that kicked in when the leaks started to happen, designed to make them look like fools so as to discredit them if they ever revealed what happened, a psychological hideing in plain sight so to speak. I may be wrong but back when they all started talking about what allegedly happened it was not common knowledge to the average joe about the effects of trauma on the mind and its links to DID Dissociative identity disorder, wiki definition-a psychiatric diagnosis and describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment.They discussed this when talking about trauma based mind controll, the Montauk boys etc. What they described happening is what would be needed to induce DID. Truth mixed with junk to make them less believable, who knows.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Swanseadog because: missed a couple of words out.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Where did you get info about this book wouldnt mind checking it out.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by Swanseadog

Read here -

www.bielek-debunked.com...

That is a pretty lousy website. It reminds me of those rants from 16 year olds on YouTube, about how the Bible doesn't make any sense. Or about how it makes perfect sense. You know the type - extremely unprofessional, bad logic, bad knowledge of history or science, etc.

However, I definitely don't take Bielek's claims at face value. The only problems I can think of would arise from his descriptions of time travel, and of his visits to the future. However, the more I read and learn about quantum mechanics, and the nature of reality itself, and the more I reflect on it all, the less certain I am about anything.

When I knew less, I was dogmatic. "The grandfather paradox bars the possibility of time travel. Period." It makes sense from human logic - if you go back in time a thousand years, even a small action could ultimately lead to your never having been born in the first place. But if you were never born in the first place, how did you go back in time to prevent your birth? This is the crux of the paradox. But understand - this is "human" logic. Do you see a great deal of applicable logic when you study the quantum realm? Or when you delve into spirituality?
edit on 1-7-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The Montauk Cronicles.... are we talking about the book "UFO highway"?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

No the Montauk Chronicles is something diff heres a link-Montauk Chronicles and a link to what Montauk allegedly was about-Montauk project

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Gotcha... I saw Montauk and automatically thought "UFO Highway" have you read it?

Actually, my bad forgot it was Muroc Expedition not Montauk...
edit on 7/1/2011 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Are we talking about the book "UFO highway" or what ?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Id also say something very, very bad happened there and from the trauma these guys experienced they spun a bunch of tall tales. 80% of their books seem to be completely made-up and non- verifiable. However, there is still the distinct impression that something sinister did happen.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Id also say something very, very bad happened there and from the trauma these guys experienced they spun a bunch of tall tales. 80% of their books seem to be completely made-up and non- verifiable. However, there is still the distinct impression that something sinister did happen.

Absolutely agree 110%!! I too believe that something horrible went down there, what I dunno. What I can say is the claims they make are so unbelievable, that it's mind boggling to try to see it other than fiction.

I mean Al claimed to be a regressed eccense of Ed Cameron. Stewart Swerdlow also claims to have been in the Philidelphia Experiment as SS officer Johannes von Gruber. Claims he was killed, his soul captured, and put in a Russian Jewish Amercian family.

Time travel may be possible but highly unlikely. Assuming it were, then how can you go to the future if the future hasn't taken place? It would only be a hypothetical senario, a maybe of what could happen. Going to the past would also be proven difficult as well. Again hypothetically, if you were able to get to the past, change the past, you only create an alternate reality, and have no implication on your reality.

Swerdlow also claims his memory was never wiped out and all the others were.

Anyway, I think this stuff is cool regarless if it's fiction or not haha.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elizabeth2010

No we talking about the Montauk Project, totally different thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join