It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would YOU want End of the World?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Well, I suppose that a natural disaster of epic proportions (large meteor impact, global thermonuclear war, President Michelle Bachmann) could force the human race back to basics. But I don't see us willingly going back, and I don't see the entire human race staying there if we were forced to.

The simple fact is, a lot of people - myself included - will never willingly abandon technology.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faery34majick

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Farnhold

can we just get rid of the idiots who believe in 2012 scaremongering ?

Actually we need to get rid of the three main religions, Christians, Catholics, and Muslims, they are all about hate, violence, and war, we take them out, we get rid of everything we despise. Next I would like all internet and technology, yes cellphones gone! Then any type of entertainment, to wake people up! Once this happens we can actually live in a peaceful world! One can only hope!

So in the same breath you use the word despise/hate?

So by destroying other people and their beliefs that is somehow the meaning of peace?

I get the internet AND CELL PHONE THING THOUGH.

OOPS CAPS
edit on 033030p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Do any of you have children?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
reply to post by Farnhold

Personaly i want the human race extinct due to how incositerate we are and how Un-Symbiotic weve been in the past 3000 years.

3000 years is a very short time,

OH, no I don't want the world to end, who would observe the universe?

I think it is strange to condemn us all, and future generations.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I do.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
"i" have nothing to live for really so "i" would say "bring it", "others" may beg to differ, so it really doesn't matter what "i" think, want, or say/do.

Well go out and feed the poor or something.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I do.
What future children will have on such a planet million times destroyed by human mind!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meshakhad
No. Nor do I want the End of Man, or even some kind of "return to basics". I like technology. I like modern medicine. I like being the dominant species on the planet.

Sometimes I wonder if the ancient civilizations weren't much wiser,

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I do.
What future children will have on such a planet million times destroyed by human mind!

What do you mean?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I do.

What do you mean?
I mean we should think more positive,and leave this planet as a inheritance to our children!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Well I agree, but I don't want the world to end.

We live in interesting times, never before, obviously, has the world been in this situation.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

We live in interesting times, never before, obviously, has the world been in this situation.

This word 'Interesting' scares me more then a war because interesting could mean many years of suffer !Better a war then 'Interesting times',to interesting for me!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Indeed. Let's work on repairing this world rather than trying to sweep it clean.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Do I want the end of the WORLD?

ONLY if I knew there was somewhere better

If I just want to die, and end my existence with the world.. Then NO..

I do not want the end.. I have more to do... Also have not left enough of a mark...

Unfortunately we are so far from the beauty of life, most people are fixated on the end of their pathetic lives, because they have been brainwashed into chasing money...

edit on 27-11-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This word 'Interesting' scares me more then a war because interesting could mean many years of suffer !Better a war then 'Interesting times',to interesting for me!

War?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

War?
When economic meanings do not meet...there is war,just like in a family no money no love!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
My opinion: Yes, I would like End of the World. And why? Well, I will write this couple of lines below. And how would I want life on Earth to end? NIBIRU! Can you even imagine seeing on sky another sun? And it getting closer and closer? Perhaps even seeing other planets around him. WOW. That must be something. Just imagine seeing what other generations before us could not see. Would you not be honored to live during times like these? I know I would. I do not look at end of the world as me not able to live any longer, even if I wanted to, but as an event that is so unique, and actually being part of it.

I'm guessing you are very young because you have not yet grasped that it's not all about you. You do realise that death might be neither quick nor painless right? And are you really going to go skipping down the road singing your gratitude when you have just seen your kid sister incinerated, your mom sliced in half by some falling masonry and the family dog with dead eyes staring out of a crushed head? Or maybe you're ok with waving goodbye to your grandparents as they are swept out of sight by a mega flood?
Well if your wish does come true I really REALLY hope you are not one of the first to die. In fact I hope those around you suffer terribly and I hope you live long enough to witness the excitement of it all before enduring a drawn out and horrific death.
edit on 27-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join