It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Most Sinister PSYOPS Mission Patches

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hey guys found this while browsing.Take a look at these warm and cuddly mission patches that is sure to keep you safe at night:

Example:

TENCAP is an acronym for “Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities” and is a collection of programs involving the cutting edge of warfare:

#9 All Your Base Are Belong to Us:
img714.imageshack.us...

The PAN satellite was launched in September 2009 and is so top-secret that no military or governmental organization claimed to have built it:

“A United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket has launched with PAN, a classified satellite which will be operated by the US Government.

#7 Supra Summus:

23rd Space Operations Squadron (23 SOPS) is a United States Air Force unit located at New Boston Air Force Station in New Hampshire:

#5 The Grid:

Defenders of the Domain is a subgroup of the NSA Information Assurance group

#4 NRO Snakes:

#3 I Could Tell You…

#2 Get Your Kicks on 66:

The Minotaur program is composed of top-secret NRO spy-satellite launching missions

#1 The Devil You Know: (This patch for NROL-49 )

roughly translates to mean “The Devil You Know,” as in the phrase “Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know”

Source: www.pakalertpress.com...

These folks keep you safe, just tell them you want more satellites up there. Remember it is to keep you safe.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Number # 3 I could tell you:_________= But i'd have to kill you

Brilliant

I once had a former CIA/FBI World war 2 Veteran Tell me this when i asked him about Aliens.

He was 85+ years old i remember when i asked him
He is not with us anymore.

(At-least he told me that and i believed it) He even gave me his Hat that was the hat for the Ship he was stationed on in WW2

I can't remember the name of the ship...

But i know it was one of those hats that have the name of the ship (Military base-ball type hat with golden olive branch)

Anyways i was inclined to believe him he gave me a tape from the history channel where he did an interview he told me he was near the soldiers who are in the iconic image of raising the flag; in the Pacific

I believe that was Iwo-Jima

I'd take him for his word since he was on the history channel and/or a documentary he gave me the tape of i watched it but can't remember which one it was

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69636dda7743.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 25-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
These are not psychological operations units, these are space operations units...and having worked in the military space program for several years during my 22 year career, half of it in SAR/SAP (Covert or "black") units, this kind of post amazes me that someone would post patently false information about military operators. You should do a little more research and realize that putting satellites up there is for our protection, not some nefarious government conspiracy.

If you want to see some sinister patches, take a look at some of the aircrew patches of the 1960s through the present. In the end we just created patches to commemorate an event or esprit decor with what was ever on our minds that we could all agree to.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by metachoi
These are not psychological operations units, these are space operations units...and having worked in the military space program for several years during my 22 year career, half of it in SAR/SAP (Covert or "black") units, this kind of post amazes me that someone would post patently false information about military operators.

Lack of knowledge tends to show in the mistakes people make. Hence the original post is so wrong.

You should do a little more research and realize that putting satellites up there is for our protection, not some nefarious government conspiracy.

Not always for 'our' protection. Some are for informational gathering against the US Citizen for defence of the US Government. Many many many secrets still lurking up in the skies above yet to even become whispers in the wind of the net.

If you want to see some sinister patches, take a look at some of the aircrew patches of the 1960s through the present.

? - best patch out there right now.

In the end we just created patches to commemorate an event or esprit decor with what was ever on our minds that we could all agree to.
Yep - keeping a team focus breeds an esprit de corps amongst the entire team from lowest to the highest. Years later that patch will be a calling card for all the folks on team at reunions. They also help as you to to get people into a safe mode if you like - if you got the patch you can talk about it to one another.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing, some of those patches are hilarious. Now let's batten down the hatches and wait for the bus from Crazytown to arrive with serious minded conspiracy theorists who simply cannot understand the concepts of "irony" or "humor."

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by metachoi

You should do a little more research and realize that putting satellites up there is for our protection

LOL, this is a good one. Those cameras on red lights are for our protection too right? LOL you really do buy into the brainwashing hype.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Patches have always been fanciful and many are designed to intimidate. That's par for the course.

That's not to say they are not fascinating because they are. Some of the symbolism is especially evocative of the "mysteries." As in mystery schools.

Thanks for sharing. S&F for presentation and Latin translation.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Thanks for posting pictures of the patches.

They are too cool.

I believe what I have in my home is even better than your patches.

I have the real deal from the VietNam era.

Living with me I have a real, live PSYOPS officer who spent 6 years on PSYOPS missions in the heat of battle.

What he did out of VietNam I don't know.

What he learned in training he still uses and it took me two years to realize he was using his tactics on me.

He could charm a rattle snake into shedding it's fangs.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0Years later that patch will be a calling card for all the folks on team at reunions. They also help as you to to get people into a safe mode if you like - if you got the patch you can talk about it to one another.

It's not just patches, we've got project coffee mugs. Some of them are a bit TOO explanatory IMHO, so they live in the SCIF.

I've also got some interesting t-shirts I've traded for over the years. The DISA ones tend to be pretty fun and are somewhat rare.

/OP - you missed the "NOYFB" patch series and the one for the 'maiden voyage' of the boundary layer control system.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by metachoi

You should do a little more research and realize that putting satellites up there is for our protection

LOL, this is a good one. Those cameras on red lights are for our protection too right? LOL you really do buy into the brainwashing hype.

If you look closely, you'll notice that the ones with cameras on no longer have the metal detection loops cut into the street for the traffic light control box. That's because the cameras are used to detect vehicles. They work a lot better for motorcycles than the old metal detector types.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Before the influx:

Numquam Ante Numquam Iterum: Never before, never again

It's the SDS relay system patch for the third launch.

Oderint Dum Metuant: Let them hate, so long as they fear

"I have reason to believe" this is from a patch series relating to operation of UAVs.

Supra Summus: "Above and beyond", "Beyond Above", "Tip Top" etc, it's sort of hard to translate

Semper Vigilans: "Always watching", or "Always Vigilant"

Si Ego Certiam Faciam Mihi Tu Delendus Eris: I could tell you but then I would have to destroy you

Melior Diabolus Quem Scies: The devil you know

ETA: supra summus could also be loosely translated "over the top"
edit on 25-6-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I was in PSYOPS and these do not look familiar to me.....not that I had a lot of missions or anything LOL....
They are interesting though!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thanks Folks, most of these are from the NRO, a few are Psyops. Really interesting especially the themes about illuminati, very sinister indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thanks Folks, most of these are from the NRO, a few are Psyops. Really interesting especially the themes about illuminati, very sinister indeed.

Which ones do you feel are 'psyops'?

The NSA one refers to locking down information - that group is primarily encryption.

The one with the pyramid on it is a mission patch for the 2nd Space Launch Squadron of a Lock-Mar ground imaging satellite. Lockheed-Martin's spy satellite wonks specialize in distributed aperture imaging and synthetic lidar contour imaging, although NG has them beat on the latter.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Number 5 would be the most likely one, with trying to control the internet.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here's a site by an ATSer for your consideration:

Mission Patches Their Source and Meaning Burntheships' Collection
Member of AboveTopSecret.com
(Edited and Additions by Pegasus)

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Screen Capture:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fb78a748fa7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Number 5 would be the most likely one, with trying to control the internet.

I guess I could see that - they do get their sticky little fingers into network security. I don't see them so much as NWO or Illuminati, personally, as much as bureaucracy run amok.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Astr0Years later that patch will be a calling card for all the folks on team at reunions. They also help as you to to get people into a safe mode if you like - if you got the patch you can talk about it to one another.

It's not just patches, we've got project coffee mugs. Some of them are a bit TOO explanatory IMHO, so they live in the SCIF.

I've also got some interesting t-shirts I've traded for over the years. The DISA ones tend to be pretty fun and are somewhat rare.

"I live in the safe" is the funniest mug I ever seen in my life. On the back was a ? and a picture of a Ghost. Those Tshirts though... priceless mementos.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
"I live in the safe" is the funniest mug I ever seen in my life. On the back was a ? and a picture of a Ghost. Those Tshirts though... priceless mementos.

I have fun wearing some of the odder t-shirts to the Florabama, you can immediately spot the Navy officers and the guys from Corry Station by the looks on their faces, and how they try to get close enough to read the fine print. Occasionally you'll get someone who gets bug-eyed, or it'll be a security wonk trying to pry details out of you.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Looking at those patches, it's pretty clear there are Reptilians on this planet.

Also, S+F for OP just because he has a Ron Swanson avatar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join