It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gift For All My New Friends!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hi everybody!

PopeDogPaul
Male
23 years old

After lurking around ATS for almost 9 years, I decided it was time to create an account and start sharing my input with the community.

Most of my time is spent in the Aliens/UFOs forums. The UFO phenomena has fascinated me since I was old enough to read. I have had two sightings and I will get around to sharing those very soon.

In the meantime, here's a little peace offering. A couple of friends and I started this band about 6 years ago. Recently we went bananas and recorded a handful of songs in our home studio. This track happens to be about Man-on-Spacewoman love

If you like this one, feel free to check out the rest of the songs on our channel.

(DISCLAIMER: I fully understand that some folks consider the name of our band and the subject matter of our songs offensive. For those of you that do, I apologize. We do this purely for fun, and none of it is meant to be taken seriously. The track I have posted contains no obscene language, but other tracks on our channel do. Proceed at your own discretion.)

Later down the line, when I am sure to be having some heated debates with you other UFO junkies, I hope you can look back at this and say, "Well at least he's got a sense of humor about it."

Thank you all for having me,
and of course,
Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion and read your posts.

Deny Ignorance.

new topics

join