It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Three-year-old boy honoured for life-saving 911 call

page: 1

log in


posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:07 AM
A three year old was honored for calling 911 when his mother collapsed from a bacterial infection which cause her throat to swell and cut off her air supply.

The boy didn't know how to read number but he remembered the positions that his 5 year old sister had taught him. She had learned how to dial 911 in kindergarten.

CBC News

MONTREAL - A three-year-old Quebec boy who saved his mother's life by calling 911 was honoured Monday at an international conference in Montreal

Last April, Isabelle Vaillancourt collapsed unconsious in her St-Antoine-sur-Richelieu home, located 45 kilometres northeast of Montreal. Bacteria from an infection had caused her throat to swell up, cutting off her air supply.


I thought this was a very heart warming story. I probably wouldn't be able to get my 8 year old to get me a bandaid if I cut my finger off

[edit on 10-8-2004 by deeprivergal]

new topics

log in