It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Standing up to be counted. Confessions of a Recovering Lurkerholic: My Hello to Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hello everyone. My name is Kevin, my ATS user name is Pranakichi. I am new to the site. Like so many who have become members, I too was a lurker, and I loved every minute of it. I loved it so much I found myself lurking some more after signing up. Then I ran into a beautiful post that pulled at me to reply to. I found myself merrily diving in.

What I find myself loving the most about the ATS community is that the people who are involved here are extremely intelligent and well informed. Too be honest, some of the intelligentsia which make up this site can be quite intimidating. Yet the moderators have done and still continue to do a beautiful job of making ATS newcomers feel welcome and safe. They are extremely friendly. I am truly loving the compassionate hand they lay upon those in need of guidance and correction as they struggle to learn how to walk tall and proud on ATS. In the end, rather we want to admit it or not, it seems like many who come here leave here all the better because of the unique approach taken by the site moderators and leaders. I am hoping to learn a lot and share what I know as payment for that learning.

I do have a confession to make though. The information in many of the sections here were eye opening and fear triggering. Its scary the stuff going on in the world. I am no dummy, yet I was completely ignorant of chemtrails and the information supplied by alternative news medias. Worst of all I am guilty of the sin of not realizing how FUBARED the world really is and what I can personally do to help (if such a thing is possible) too clean things up. Joining this site and utilizing a name in which anyone can Google and find me personally by is my way of saying, "I am here to be counted as one who is willing to learn how to make a difference and help others who desire to keep freedom alive and humanity ever unfolding in awareness of who they are, why they are here and their choice in the matter; simply put, I am here and I am not hiding.

As for some background information, I am a researcher in the phenomenon of consciousness and an archaeologist of sorts who specialize in forbidden knowledge.I am also a practitioner of both Eastern and Western Alchemy. I hold a Bachelor degree in Sociology with a minor in psychology. I have also served as a practitioner of energy based medicine. With that said, all that is left to be said is I am glad to be here, and I am proud of myself for taking the courageous step of not worrying about how others would view my participation in this forum. I find it nothing to be ashamed or afraid of. In fact, I am quite proud of myself from making the transition from skeptical and somewhat fearful lurker to participant.

Thank you all for reading my introduction. Really loving you guys for creating this marvelous place to be.

Sincerely,
Pranakichi

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pranakichi

Im proud of you too! Welcome. I hope you stay.

YYou seem like a decent person, so you shouldnt have any problems here.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Hello Kevin. I'm glad you came out of the wood-work to contribute to the boards. Planning on making any threads of your own any time soon? I'll be watching out for any. Welcome to the community!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS most informative introduction There are some incredible people on here people who will reach out and give you a hand and there are some idiots as well..you have to use mind over matter in their case...I dont mind and they dont matter again Welcome

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Hello Kevin. I'm glad you came out of the wood-work to contribute to the boards. Planning on making any threads of your own any time soon? I'll be watching out for any. Welcome to the community!

Thank you and everyone else who have welcomed me. As far as starting any thread, I believe it is important that I learn first. So right now I will be commenting and sharing until I feel as if I got my wings. This is a pretty tough forum to be in. I wish to add quality. I do promise to remain in contact and to respond too any of your post. So perhaps you can start a thread since you are more seasoned then I on ATS, and I will respond in kind. Just for now.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Just go to our profiles and see what we have posted in or what threads we have made. Dont feel too intimidated, I know how it is lol. You dont have to be a scientists to fit in here.

top topics

join