It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Here Experience "Incel"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hey man, I read the above comments and I don't think any of them are really going to help you. Also, never ask women for advice regarding this because they are physically/psychologically incapable to help you with this advice. Disregard any such opinions. It's about as much use as asking a cat.

The only way you can help yourself is to stop this "Incel"-labelling nonsense and take action! It's not a disease, it's not a condition, by the sound of things you simply do not know how to act around women. Ignorance is not a disease and as they say here on ATS "Deny Ignorance"

My recommendation (I have gone through the same thing as you) :

Read 'The Game'.
Get the 'Swinggcat Audio Course'
Read/listen to Brad P.
Read 'Savoy Magic Bullets'

I went through the same thing. I fixed myself. Initially you may think its sexist but once you have success you can start being critical of your desires/thoughts about women. I suggest experience them first and then decide.

Remember, it's not about luck, it's simply about knowing what to do. Nothing to do with your aforementioned 'qualities'.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My celibacy isn't completely involuntary, but it is partly. If you're willing to be superficial and don't have excessively high standards, obtaining sex is insanely easy. It's actually maintaining a relationship that's hard.

My own stats:-

• 34.6 years old.
  • 6 ft 3 inches tall.
  • Usually around 15 kg overweight, but I can shed it if I put my mind to it.
  • Relatively high sex drive apparently, which is annoying at times.
  • Autistic. Contrary to what most people think, autism isn't a major impediment to initially scoring. It's keeping a relationship that's hard.
  • Very controlling/interfering parents. I'm possibly planning a move interstate soon, and I will most likely need to if I want real freedom.
  • No real money. I'm on a disability support pension and am borderline homeless. I'm living with my mother currently, but she doesn't own this place, and unless I've left earlier, I will probably be on the street when she dies.
  • Tendencies towards being misogynistic and verbally/psychologically abusive, due to a father who was an amoral, narcissistic douchebag; as well as my own bad experiences with the opposite sex. I can never have children, due to how I would treat them; and my reasons for staying away from women are primarily due to feeling as though I actually need to protect them from me by not attempting to have a relationship, as well.
  • Not really a nice guy syndrome. I can be compassionate towards people at times, but I'm not really that way all the time. I do, however, consider the pickup artist material to be nothing but amoral, sociopathic douchebaggery of the kind my father used to engage in, and I want nothing to do with it.

That handicaps me, because women truthfully do not want to be treated well. They want an abusive jerk who they can then complain about.
    edit on 9-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That handicaps me, because women truthfully do not want to be treated well. They want an abusive jerk who they can then complain about.

GIRLS want a jerk they can complain about.
WOMEN want a man who appreciates them.

Big difference.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I was incel for the first 17 years of my life. But haven't been since (9 yrs). Though I am monogamous. What I realized, is that at some point you just have to stop listening to everyone else, stop worrying and just be awesome. It's easier than you think. Once you see that your friends are friends for a reason, therefore you must have some awesome qualities. And one day, you'll be out at a bar, being awesome, and not really caring, when some lady will come to you. Also I'm about to get married in a week and a half, so you can have my awesome if you want. I don't need it anymore

edit on 13-9-2011 by TruePatriot1685 because: (no reason given)

Wow just re read this and it sounds like English is my 2nd or maybe 3rd language. Sorry haven't slept in almost 2 days and its not lookin good for tonight either. Work is lame.
edit on 13-9-2011 by TruePatriot1685 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Funny how the matrix keeps diagnosing new labels to limit the human experience!

And why is it most always dichotomous? I.e, you're either rich or poor, gay or straight, tall or short, married or single,

or now, INCEL or MGTOW? Pathethic.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Funny how the matrix keeps diagnosing new labels to limit the human experience!

And why is it most always dichotomous? I.e, you're either rich or poor, gay or straight, tall or short, married or single,

or now, INCEL or MGTOW? Pathethic.

Only 8 years late.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I could of been the next Messiah with a severe case of eternal child syndrome, ushering in a new age of death an mayhem like the last one.

If only Satan didn't get to me first.
edit on 7-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: surrealist

Dude, just be yourself. Don't go out looking for a relationship. People want to be around other people that make them feel good, and/or make them smile. Don't apologise for who you are and don't change for anyone else. Be your natural self. In my experience, people are drawn to natural behavior. Every little quirk, imperfection, and faux pas can be charming.

If you're having trouble finding yourself in social settings, try volunteering somewhere or being active in something you care about. Maybe it's a church group, or maybe it's a charity function or local event.

If you're socially too insecure, try going out with friends. Be comfortable. Don't make relationship-seeking your goal. Let it happen. It will happen if you can be yourself.

edit on 7-10-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

The user hasn't logged in, in over a year.

Thread was started 8 years ago, lul

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ha, damn you're right. Just saw the recent replies and the op.

ETA: I should've picked up on that 8 years late comment...

edit on 7-10-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

The op probably topped themselves long ago with frustration or shot somewhere up

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Lmao, talk about thread necroing XD

Makes you wonder what made someone dig through 8 years' & 23 pages' worth of threads before hitting on this one.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Let's be honest though. If a similar topic were to come up it'd be directed to this thread. Technically it's still relevant.

BTW, to suggest the op topped themselves is kinda messed up. Let's be better than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join