It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Feeling Paranoid? Who is the one person you cannot escape from ever? Authority... it's you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Explanation: So yeah! I read on this extremely cool website called abovetopsecret.com that there was this NWO [aka new world order] and TPTB [aka the powers that be] and how this rumour meme has become a both a Folk Tale and an Urban Legend across the entire world!

Now if it is even 10% true I could go all Erad3, Timothy McVeigh or half a dozen self immolations victims route out of this warzone and be semi justified in my actions OR I can ... get a better argument!

Just who is in freaking charge and who is my worst enemy... IT IS ME!

So my dear generals... I am a general also ... as Leaders of armies [i have a left and a right arm[y]
] Can we please come to a mutual and peacefull understanding.

Because in this MAD world, we really really need to just get along if we are to survive and thrive as individuals.

The alternative is WAR!

And we all know that is worth exactly this much if your NOT one of the NWO TPTB!

So don't tell me that we ain't on the eve of destruction... :shk:

Because it is not some externalized TPTB that I am worried about ... it is ME!

Personal Disclosure: If all other peoples problems are not your problems then you are not SHARING in Society at all and are in fact a parasite preying upon the human herd!!!

Civilization ISN"T NATURAL ... we impose it upon nature and ourselves! Sure we can overide that ... thats the difference between being wild and tame... civilized societies citizens have tamed themselves [and by extention the individuals within that society obviously make that society up etc.] and woebetide anybody who forces them to become wild as they are clearly experts on taming ... wild things!

Being good means being good when no one else is looking! That takes alot of SELF discipline!

I urge you all ... to take a look in the mirror! I did and I didn't like the person looking back at me!

That person was a hypocrite and so I feel TOTALLY justified in pointing the finger!

edit on 25-6-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fox vid links.. soz
:shk:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I like this post. Yes... your conscience is with you all the time. So even if you think no one is looking, your conscience knows.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
I like this post. Yes... your conscience is with you all the time. So even if you think no one is looking, your conscience knows.

The picture in the mirror tells the truth
I am growing old ...And I dont like it
God help me be the kind of man my little dog thinks I am !

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Comment in regards to the OP:

Your very independent views has enthralled me unlike any other person has. That is other than my mother and father. I never thought any one could enthrall me like that but your views are very enlightening. I am naive. However I am firm in the one belief I do have... and that belief is that I do not know everything.

Another star for you my friend.

No if I could only figure out how to trucking flag...

Keep it up OL!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

join