It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ad for the show WEEDS all over ATS ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
But we can't talk about MJ? It's a show about using, growing and selling it, but even IF one were to legally use it for medicinal purposes as a patient in his or her state, one would be in violation of TandS if one were to talk about using it. But a show all about using weed, supporting weed, selling weed, growing weed, can be heavily advertised on the front page of the site? WTF?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8ca715a89ca.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It's simple my friend. SO might have gone mad or actually embraced weed. We can have hope.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It`s a good thing you`re noticing this, it means you`re AWARE. Subliminals are everywhere. I was out today shopping and all i noticed were the BUY ME signs attached to things. Being aware means it can`t affect you the same way it use to.

reply to post by ZeroReady

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So let's get this right....

Those who are on a salary on ATS are being partially funded by the advertisement for something that condones and promotes the personal use of illegal drugs.

Oh the irony.

I don't get ads here (except the main pages which I don't need to visit) because of my "no ads" privilege so
well spotted OP..

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

This was on an banner add or elsewhere?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sorry man, all I see are ads for Nissan and Progressive Insurance.

Wait a minute.... Progressive Insurance? Must be a conspiracy with ATS operating behind the progressive agenda.

Cheers! Go mellow out and cruise the forums over at "High Times"

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As has been discussed in many threads, ATS does not choose what ads are displayed, they are provided in a content package.

I will alert SO to this thread, and I'm sure he will take it from there. Thread closed.

top topics

join