It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rochester police ticket attendees where lady was arrested on front yard who are parked more than 12

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am looking forward to when the pressure cooker pops! Too much crap like this keeps happening, not long now till we take back our streets, towns, and countries. The SS acted like this too, history tells us what happened when the people got power back!

Looking forward to standing with you all!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's not unusual for LEOs to get into this vengeance mindset, at least not in my personal experience. I got a writ of mandamus against the local sheriff once when he was trying to hide a relative from a felony theft charge. He decided I needed to have deputies follow me around and lurk around my house 24/7 so I got the judge to pay a visit and witness it himself, after which the sheriff got another writ to desist.

Cops do not like being told what to do.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
haha.. meanwhile the officers are parked about 2 feet away from the curb. what about tickets for them? hahahahahaha losers

and is that pink ruler a standard issue police ruler? are we sure thats accurate? shouldn't you have some contractors metric ruler.. something thats not plastic pos
edit on 25-6-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a clear swat team of intimidation and retaliation.not even taken into account the publicity this case has had.its just out in the open bully tactics with no concern of what any one thinks.the untouchables? the remedies turns out worse then the illness.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NephlimKilla

I was just coming to post this. This is pure craziness! Instead of the officers admiting that they were wrong they further antaogonize the populace. I live about 50 miles from Rochester, and I do not want to see this here as well. I am emailing the supportrs to say I will help them in anmy way I can and send an email to the Rochester police department with a strongly worded condimnation of what they are doing

Edit to add: Visit this LINK to see the original recorder, Eut the
edit on 25-6-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

Way to go there cops...because of this childish tactic any citizens that might have been on the fence as far as their view of their local police force (whom had sworn to serve and protect) are now most likely on the side that says cops are not to be trusted and serving and protecting is the LAST thing that they are concerned about. What a dumbass way to create even more enemies in the community

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
That is incorrect sir. A reactionary gap is the distance someone can cover before the average human being can react to counter it. This applies to everyone around the officer- not just when he/she is doing riot control or attempting to direct & control a dynamic mob/crowd. This does not mean everyone is kept that far away however... There was a previous negative interaction with the woman prior to her starting her camera. What that was I do not know but it was enough to make the officer uneasy and for him to be concerned about her proximity.

I wasn't aware of this. Let me see if I understand it correctly.

Suppose I've had a "negative interaction" with a cop. Later I see that cop and he's armed (of course) and in my "reactionary gap." At that point, I can perform a citizen's arrest using approved police proceedures; i.e. taze him for about 30 seconds and then stand on his neck while someone else kicks him in the ribs. At that point, he's facing resisting arrest charges as well.

Sweet!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I'll bite.

Agreed. At 3:45 you see two police cruisers out past their enforced 12 inch rule.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

I am on the fence with the original video, but this is clearly police intimidation IMHO.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

How is it off topic? You guys think its retaliation for what happened with the woman video taping. How can you say its retaliation? Did the cops say we are writing tickets because your neighbor video taped us? How do you know that they weren't writing tickets to everyone in the city and not just that neighborhood?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

That kind of answers it all right there. The original claim was that the officer did not feel safe because of the woman and the defense was that Rochester is such a dangerously violent city, especially the 19th Ward, that the cop was more than right to be cautious.

OR

The neighborhood is so f***in' safe that four cruisers can spend hours patrolling one building to hand out parking tickets.

Cuz it kinda can't be both.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28

How is it off topic? You guys think its retaliation for what happened with the woman video taping. How can you say its retaliation? Did the cops say we are writing tickets because your neighbor video taped us? How do you know that they weren't writing tickets to everyone in the city and not just that neighborhood?

Considering that the crime statistics for Rochester makes NY look like a country club paradise, coupled with the fact they hung out for hours, not to mention the people getting tickets were in fact having a meeting about police misconduct and in support of this woman all adds up. If it smells like horse sh^%, looks like horse sh$ then the fact is, it is horse sh#$.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It sounds like they are doing the ticketing to turn the neighborhood against her. Not a bad tactic if you ask me. But I wouldn't want someone who deliberately provokes the police and breaks laws in my neighborhood either.
edit on 25-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NephlimKilla

This sounds like payback for making them look bad with the first viral video.
This must be one very corrupt police chief and needs to be investigated.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This idiot police force must not know the meaning of "viral video".
This needs to be seen, I will do my part and spread the virus

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

At best it's pretty juvenile and makes the cops look like jerks. Well, more like jerks than they already do.

No one said the job took brains, just a nice dose of narcissism and anti-social indices on the MMPT.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
those cops just need some good ole mob justice to set then back on the right track

a few baseball bats to the sides of their heads and a couple broken legs might be just what the DR, ordered

I know exactly how i'd handle the bastards if they were pushing my buttons, they gotsta go home sometime

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
It sounds like they are doing the ticketing to turn the neighborhood against her. Not a bad tactic if you ask me. But I wouldn't want someone who deliberately provokes the police and breaks laws in my neighborhood either.
edit on 25-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

They were not ticketing the neighbours, they were ticketing those at the meeting to support her. They will get what they deserve. I really hope everyone of those ticketed files lean claims on each and every one of these LEO's personal property, show them what its like to have your life destroyed for something so petty. Bankrupt them and make their lives hell. all respect for the common LEO is gone.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here are a couple other videos (some older) that I've found of our finest serving our community.

And lets not forget the Marine who was shot in his own house and left to bleed inside while paramedics were denied entrance.

Former Marine Killed

I was never really "Anti-Police" but I am against ALL of this and it's sickening that the majority of police officers have this mentality...

edit on 25-6-2011 by NephlimKilla because: Guess what I'm trying to say, the little bit of good that they do does not justify the major amounts of negative that consumes them..

edit on 25-6-2011 by NephlimKilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
those cops just need some good ole mob justice to set then back on the right track

I'm actually a bit surprised that someone hasn't made any overt reprisals of any seriousness yet, speaking of cops in general.

Particularly, it surprises me that there hasn't arisen a cop serial killer. Sort of a reverse Dexter.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I wrote the chief (See c&p of what I wrote)...lets see if he will respond...stupid retaliation for violating her 1st and 4th ammendment rights....ACLU needs to get involved.)

Your officers have nothing better to do when they get (and rightly so) NATIONAL attention for violating a women's rights to photograph public official at work? Seriously, this is all they have to do with their time? All their recent actions are going to do is draw more attention to what they did in the first place.

No wonder no one trust LEO's anymore..well done

www.youtube.com...

CC:

www.governor.ny.gov...

WWW.CNN>COM

WWW.CBS.COM

WWW.NBC.COM

YouTube - Videos from this email

Forward

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join