It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Gets How-To Guide for Zombie Invasion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
BRAAAINNNNZZZZ!!!!

Lena Groeger - Danger Room —Army Gets How-To Guide for Zombie Invasion One day in the not-too-distant future, a mindless horde of cannibalistic killing machines will come shambling through the streets of America. And when that day comes, the U.S. Army will be on it faster than you can scream "BRAAIIIINNSS!"

US Government spending our tax dollars wisely!

Perhaps I should have posted this in the Survival Forum or perhaps 2012 Forums...

Anyhow, FM 999-3 Counter-Zombie Operations at the Fireteam Level... It's really hard to post this with a straight face, but, I'm sure that we all know at least one brain dead zombie, maybe even a family member.

It's reassuring to know that our government will be well prepared to deal with ANY issues arising out of the current state of chaos in the world and here at home.

Some tactical information on how to deal with zombies and how to command your fireteam!

This maybe a hoax but it sure looks real. And as pathetic as a military guide can get... But hey, you too can have a tactical advantage over the potential swarming masses of zombies.

If it's not real and, you too, take it with a grain of salt, there is some good tactical information for your fireteam.

You DO have a fireteam ready when the SHTF, right? At least a spotter for your sniping team?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hmm there are rumors of real Nazi Zombies. I read in in a book(forgot title) Talks about how Allied Troops having a hard time shooting some Nazis even though they appeared to be shot multiple times

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Okay....they're wasting my tax dollars on this shi+ !?

What the f ? I have heard things about genetically modified soliders that won't die though.
Need I remind our doctor who fans ? The empty child ? "Are you my mummy ?" *tilts head* that was nightmare fuel.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Take the Idiot box away from my family and you goin to have some crazy mad zombies let me tell ya.
Zombies have become trendy nowadays?
Perhaps the day will come when we have zombies as pets?
They are so dam cute?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Take the Idiot box away from my family and you goin to have some crazy mad zombies let me tell ya.
Zombies have become trendy nowadays?
Perhaps the day will come when we have zombies as pets?
They are so dam cute?

Amen, when the power went out in my neighbourhood once the neighbours were standing outside not knowing what to do. My mouth dropped, one women screamed "Jesus, turn on my lights!" I was done. After that , I never said another hi to those people.They were zombies.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

There is nothing in these links that confirms this information is coming from the U.S. Army. These links don't appear to have govt. affiliations.

This is nonsense.

I hope you only posted this as a joke.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
LMAO! FM 999-3 is a JOKE!
Do 15 seconds of research and you will find this as laughable!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Apparently people have been dressing up as zombies and scaring people as some sort of campaign.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I want to know who Obama is going to pick for his Zombie Czar!!!

My choices.
1. Rosie O'Donnell
2. George Romero
3. Hugo Chavez
4. Sean Penn

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Zombies, eh?

More WASTEFUL spending.

Spending continues on nonsense while USEFUL areas get cut.

We The People get screwed while money is spent towards fictional zombies.

Yep, thats not backwards at all, eh?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
All of the genuine military field manuals I have seen have many blank pages which simply read "This Page Intentionally Left Blank." Both print and online versions of the FMs I have seen, have such "blank" pages. Since the FM in question has no such pages, and for other reasons, I doubt it's veracity.

Edit: nevermind, I found one such page toward the bottom of the document. Real FM's have many of them though, and the single one in this document contains a cartoon advertisement. How could anybody believe this is real?
edit on 11/6/25 by shutdownormeltdown because: oops

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Seems to me we should buy more Zombie video games so we can be trained properly..Just imagine our troops training useing video games...You know come to think of it they probably are !!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Zombies, eh?

More WASTEFUL spending.

Spending continues on nonsense while USEFUL areas get cut.

We The People get screwed while money is spent towards fictional zombies.

Yep, thats not backwards at all, eh?

Preach. It is ass-backwards and It's crazy.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Did anybody bother to read the Disclaimer and Notices on page 20 ?
It tells you it's all BS

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

US Government spending our tax dollars wisely!

Some tactical information on how to deal with zombies and how to command your fireteam!

This maybe a hoax but it sure looks real.

Yes ... sure looks real ...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is this a joke? Seriously, I can't tell. But if it is real, I would recommend re-instating flame-throwers. That way the zombies could burn and be cremated at the same time without using the FEMA coffins. Eh? eh?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
lmao that document you provided a link to, is definitely not a military document, its not even a good attempt at a fake one

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
www.wlwt.com...

Seems someone else is taking it "serious"....get the word out!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This may not be true, but with the dumbing down of America and the ever growing number of people getting hooked on drugs, we are zombies anyway.

Not mention the pharma companies pushing pills down our throats and us thinking it's gonna make our worries disappear. While they steal what really should make us happy away.

So I think a good number of the populace are zombies already.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If you'll notice in Appendix B of said document, it clearly states...

This publication is not published by, or endorsed by the United States Army.

Need I say more?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join