It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Palestinians want this video removed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You truly are obsessed with attacking me. You should know I do not even sympathise with the Palestinian cause. I just want the factual record to be brought forth and to see Israel adhere to international law.
edit on 26-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It has nothign to do with religious ground and everything to do with stamping on Judaism. If 1948 hadn't happened, Palestine and Israel would still be a wasteland. We all know it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
All I see in those videos are severely depressed people praying to a freakin´ WALL. A wall symbolizes division to me, don´t know about you. But really, that is just a disturbing video - religious freak shows and gatherings are not over yet it seems.

Lol, kiss a wall and pray or bend over and pray to a building thousands of kilometers away. You people should objectively look at yourselves and see how effing ridiculous it is.

Please, take your religious gibberish and `metaphysical´ bull crap elsewhere please, preferably the religious forum so you can dabble alongside fellow disillusioned and depressed people who are looking for some hope. You have no idea what you are talking about in the first place and neither did those who wrote your mystical holy books.

Stop killing. We don't care about your religious beliefs, we hope you'd keep them to your stinking selves. What we care about is seeing an end to bloodshed. But since you are stupid enough to be led astray by mystical holy books and demand more bloodshed...

Just for the record, you do know that if you sincerely believe in the whole metaphysical realm and whatnot...you're going to get caned for supporting genocide either way? Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

edit on 26-6-2011 by Zamini because: ddoouubbllee ppoosstt

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by backinblack

Many Israelites are not aware they are decendants of Israel but not all will return.

As for the Israelis themselves....they ARE decendants of Jacob. How do they know? Hebrew is the oldest spoken and written language in the world today, it was created long before Arabic and any other language. Even English, French and Latin is relatively new compared to Hebrew and even Hebrew was'nt the first tongue spoken by the Hebrews.

We know how to keep our records

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by greenCo

There are almost 300 different languages spoken in China.....which one do you refer to?

Now pay attention.....

Hebrew is the oldest SPOKEN language in the world. It is still spoken in it's true ancient form.

Got it???

That is incorrect. The correct answer is Tamil language with Egyptian, Sanskrit and Greek language as front runners.

Sources>
One
Two
Three
edit on 26-6-2011 by Prince Of Darkness because: Edited for clarity.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

prove that plze
and please do better than the guy shot down by the above post
edit on 26-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Religious supremacists always twist history to favor them.

Really. Logically speaking, who the hell would even dare to believe that Hebrew was the first language on Earth?

There must be an intellectual handicap preventing these people from thinking...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
funny how those that hope for peace provide proof of their comments and those that want war keep on with the same old same old?
propaganda does work I guess...

and this certainly is a war of propaganda where the other side doesn't even get on the net...
their cause has to be taken up by impartial observers

BTW
it isn't a handicap in this situation
thats a skull***
to remove the top of the brain pan and replace..
like making a deviled egg
but that seems to be consistant with religious justifications..
so..
where is the deed signed by 'GOD"?
shouldn't the god gave us the land
be labeled a HOAX
it would never fly on ats as a thread thats for sure

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The post is probably going to fall on deaf ears but it needs to be said.

Stop fighting! It's the 21st century and you're holding back the development of humanity. Do you really think it pleases your God that his supposed followers are fighting over some crumbling stone in a desert?

Your religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) expressly forbid idolatry, yet you all make an idol out of a city (Jerusalem) whose foundations are set in the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent people slain in the name of religion.

It sometimes puzzles me at how the so-called 'holy land' has probably been witness to more senseless bloodshed than anywhere else on the planet.
edit on 26-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

Disclaimer: This post is addressed to every follower of every religion who attempts to justify killing in the name of God.
edit on 26-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Here is a video the Jews don't want anyone to see

edit on 26-6-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Let me Debunk YOU ....

First of all , people like you have weak brain , you fail to research and to realise, that is not the holy al aqsa that Majority seems it is...

here's what is all about

Al Aqsa

Now, happy picnics

edit on 26-6-2011 by LulzCode6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What's wrong is that after thousands of years two groups of people still act like children in a sandbox fighting over a bucket.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks it's a great idea to fight over land, or why people hate others just because what they believe isn't identical.

This video, and the conflict accordingly, is everything that is wrong with the world. Who cares? It's land, a place, a thing. Grow up.

People involved in this should be ashamed.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I don't know what religion you are, but I see a complete absence of compassion in your posts......so to me, your views aren't based on religion, they're based on bigotry.

Bigotry is often passed off as religion. That's one of the things in our world which has gone on for centuries and which badly needs to change.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by gravitational

You truly are obsessed with attacking me. You should know I do not even sympathise with the Palestinian cause. I just want the factual record to be brought forth and to see Israel adhere to international law.
edit on 26-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

Fair enough.
I usually only address those who show intelligence, those who are willing to do some research.
What is obvious , you are falling into the growing witch hunt against Israel, knowingly or not.
It's a pattern that repeats itself and escalates , whether by propagandists or pure ignorant.
After all, this is a “ middle east” forum, not Evil Israel / Zionist /Jew forum, but by the looks of things, Israel is the sole responsible for every wrong doing in the world. Personally, it aggravates the hell out of me, if only for the purpose of denying ignorance.
I'm not saying Israel is doing the right thing every time. I'm saying Israel is just like every other country in the world. And they all have Pandora boxes.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

So this video pretty much proves that the Muslim religious claim of "Jerusalem being sacred" is at the very least not as a sacred as it is to Judaism.

They play soccer in its courtyards, something they would never do at the Kaaba in Mecca. Something religious/orthodox Jews would never dream of doing.

They sit in it and have picnics as if there were no difference between here and a local park.

Theres random acts of vandalism inside the Temple mount, of all places.

All this being the case, it is understandable why Palestinians/supporters would want this video removed. It exposes the central reality that the claim Islam makes toward Jerusalem is factitious. If anyone should have Jerusalem as their capital; it is the Jews. And of all parts of Jerusalem, East Jerusalem (Aka Old Jerusalem; the part with thousands of Jewish/hebrew inscripted tombstones. and sadly was the part where hundreds of ancient synagogues stood - which were systematically destroyed during Jordans occupation of the West Bank (Judea/Samaria). But above all; the Temple Mount, the Zion of Judaism, the place where they turned to 3 times in their daily prayers for over 2000 years of exile, deserves to be returned to the Jews.

This would be such a splendid act of good faith on the part of Muslims. To call two places their most holy; fine. But to arrogate and usurp someone elses religious site; and even now you show complete contempt for that site by allowing soccer playing, and picnics; essentially in religious terms, making a complete mockery of the holiness of the Temple Mount?? And still demanding amidst this foolishness that you have a right to it??

Im sorry. Any just, sensible person can understand how this is wrong.
edit on 25-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

As much sympathy as I have for the people of Palestine.............you do have a good point concerning the Dome of the Rock/Temple Rock. Why not have it open to ALL people?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaplan

What's wrong is that after thousands of years two groups of people still act like children in a sandbox fighting over a bucket.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks it's a great idea to fight over land, or why people hate others just because what they believe isn't identical.

This video, and the conflict accordingly, is everything that is wrong with the world. Who cares? It's land, a place, a thing. Grow up.

People involved in this should be ashamed.

Where do you live?
Next time the UN council assembles, I'll suggest to put a few millions Arabs / Jews next to you.
After all, it's “just land”.

What you fail to realize is, the wars against Israel (before the so called occupied territories and after) and the creation of the Palestinian people, is only a means to fight Zionism – the wish for a Jewish homeland in its Biblical land – and a means for pan-arabism. This was admitted by Zuheir Mohsen, Arafat, king Hussein, Asad and other Arab leaders. It has nothing to do with lands.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
This would be such a splendid act of good faith on the part of Muslims. To call two places their most holy; fine. But to arrogate and usurp someone elses religious site; and even now you show complete contempt for that site by allowing soccer playing, and picnics; essentially in religious terms, making a complete mockery of the holiness of the Temple Mount?? And still demanding amidst this foolishness that you have a right to it??

Im sorry. Any just, sensible person can understand how this is wrong.
edit on 25-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

As much sympathy as I have for the people of Palestine.............you do have a good point concerning the Dome of the Rock/Temple Rock. And why not have it open to ALL people?

Originally posted by gravitational
It's a pattern that repeats itself and escalates , whether by propagandists or pure ignorant.
After all, this is a “ middle east” forum, not Evil Israel / Zionist /Jew forum, but by the looks of things, Israel is the sole responsible for every wrong doing in the world. Personally, it aggravates the hell out of me, if only for the purpose of denying ignorance.
I'm not saying Israel is doing the right thing every time. I'm saying Israel is just like every other country in the world. And they all have Pandora boxes.

I see what you do: nothing wrong with criticizing the Israeli government, but there's a somewhat fine line between that and starting to tread into borderline anti-Semitic territory.
edit on 26-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: Possibly needed.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is this just another attempt at pushing a religion down our throats with hidden subliminal messages? It sure seems that way to me?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LulzCode6

Lol, he knows where El Aqsa mosque is, but having troubles presenting where the western wall is.
Why is that ?

www.planetware.com...

I have been visiting the temple mount (Har Moria) ever since 1968. How many times have you?
Have you ever seen the Solomon stables which the Arabs turned into another mosque, with its archeological findings crashed and grind to erase any Jewish historical connection to the place, yet no one in the world was concerned about it. Why is that?

The fact remains, they pray with their behinds turned towards the temple mount mosques. I dare them do the same (or play soccer) in Mecca.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join