It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies born to ethnic minorities outnumber number of white toddlers for first time in U.S history

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well now that I know you are from LA it all makes sense, especially if you grew up there. I have never been in a larger # pool in my life. That city is ground zero for filth and mindlessness.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Geeze - - - You make me feel like a Porcelain Doll on a shelf - - that everyone should worship and be in awe of.

Whites have made so many vast cultural contributions and technological advancements to our world and no one should feel guilty for not wanting all of that to suddenly disappear out of existence. It's obvious you have adopted the suicidal self-hatred that you were indoctrinated with.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You really should get in touch with your ancestry, it would help you understand better, you seem very confused. Do you think that the white race is just some generic race without its own cultures?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I applaud the Native Americans for fighting to hang on to their ancient culture.

Damn! They almost got totally wiped out by a Superior Race.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Its a shame that so many young people are conditioned to carry this guilt, instead you should hold your head high and work for a better tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You applaud Native Americans for preserving their culture yet if whites express the desire to do the same they are "white supremacists"?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
reply to post by Annee

You really should get in touch with your ancestry, it would help you understand better, you seem very confused. Do you think that the white race is just some generic race without its own cultures?

My ancestry is Pennsylvania Deutsch. They came here from the Paletines (Germany) in the 1700s - - because of religious persecution.

I am not confused.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I applaud the Native Americans for fighting to hang on to their ancient culture.

Whats that, killing and scalping each other? Yeah they where kicking ass till we came along right?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by Annee

You applaud Native Americans for preserving their culture yet if whites express the desire to do the same they are "white supremacists"?

I am not putting down other cultures/races/ethnicities.

All have something to bring to human culture.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Whats that, killing and scalping each other? Yeah they where kicking ass till we came along right?

They learned scalping from the white man.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
My family is Russian, came here in the 60's, believe me I know what its like to be looked at strangely for speaking a different language. But we worked our asses off , payed taxes and never harmed society at large with criminal behavior.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My family knows all to well the horrors of marxism, its unreal that people in this country embrace these concepts like they are something new. This experiment has been tried before, it was called the Soviet Union and it failed miserably, but only after millions upon millions where murdered and raped by the state.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I don't believe in refraining from honesty in order to be politically correct.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights

I don't believe in refraining from honesty in order to be politically correct.

Superiority and honestly are not the same thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

My family is Russian, came here in the 60's, believe me I know what its like to be looked at strangely for speaking a different language. But we worked our asses off , payed taxes and never harmed society at large with criminal behavior.

60s was an interesting time to come here.

There are lots of atrocities in all history. Did any group escape at some time and place?

I don't know if any one type government is good or bad - - - - it really depends on the leaders interpretation.

"POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY" - - and I do fear we are headed that way.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Superiority and honestly are not the same thing.

Stating facts about race and crime most certainly IS honest (albeit unpopular) speech. If you think that lower crime rates are what makes a race superior, then so be it. YOU said that, not me.
edit on 6/25/2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Guess I'm safe for Harmonics world.

My paternal line is pure Pennsylvania Deustch (German) and my maternal side is 3rd generation Irish.

The closest thing to anything "ethnic" in my genetic history is someone married a woman who was Jewish. But they didn't have any kids - - so that's OK.

Woosh! Wipes sweat from brow. I was worried there for a minute.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This thread is now closed pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join