It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies born to ethnic minorities outnumber number of white toddlers for first time in U.S history

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by HarmonicNights

And genital mutilation? what..like piercings? whats wrong with that?

Either you're trolling or completely in the dark.

No, not trolling...do explain.

I want to know the stats on american female genial mutiliation.

Do tell

No it doesn't happen in america, unless in MK-Ultra type situations. in certain african countries they do it. I saw a PBS special on it once or twice. It stops the women from overpopulating by cutting off a certain female part. Understand ?

Oh ya, I know that...however, the discussion with harmonic was about america, not africa..
africa is a weird place, many nations with strange tribes are...weird.
they put sticks in men's junk...ya...pretty bizarre...but it has no relevance towards american culture discussions.

European tribes used to do some wild stuff also, however, thousands of years of citys tromping their troops through the area and slaughtering anyone different sort of culled out those types of behaviors long ago...but ya, a couple thousand years ago, there was cannibalism in tribal european areas..

Africa, beyond the odd slave raid, was left alone for the most part...too hot, too dry, hard to support a marching army on horseback going into nameless jungles for no appearant reason...so tribes were simply left until the modern era

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
FYI SPIN:

(op is) using the word "minorities" as if it means "leper"

readily translates to

I guess your the one seeing minorities as lepers

This is how it is done folks.

not following.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Is this disheartening and sickening because you are racist?

If wishing to preserve your culture and not wanting future loved ones to have to adhere to less civilized cultures makes one racist, then I suppose, yes I'm a racist. Not ashamed of it either.

I have not once witnessed a white liberal label a non-white as racist, no matter how hateful and anti-white they express themselves to be. However, if a white person even acknowledges that someone is of a different race than them, there's a good chance they will be labeled as racist.

Your culture is American.
You are doing a terrible job of preserving it.
You are trying to preserve your European roots which is what the Germans did with rather limited and questionable success.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Read a history book...you will find the greek and egyptians pretty much defined the roots of western civilization

Uh-huh.....and.....?

I mean, just what was the race of the aforementioned societies anyway? I'm pretty damned sure that they weren't Black. And that's just my point: if you truly believe in complete racial equality, then surely you must have something to back up this theory. So go ahead. I'm listening.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Is this disheartening and sickening because you are racist?

If wishing to preserve your culture and not wanting future loved ones to have to adhere to less civilized cultures makes one racist, then I suppose, yes I'm a racist. Not ashamed of it either.

I have not once witnessed a white liberal label a non-white as racist, no matter how hateful and anti-white they express themselves to be. However, if a white person even acknowledges that someone is of a different race than them, there's a good chance they will be labeled as racist.

Your culture is American.
You are doing a terrible job of preserving it.
You are trying to preserve your European roots which is what the Germans did with rather limited and questionable success.

Wasn't what the Germans did pronounced the Holocaust ? My mind and TPTB history book tells me so!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Read a history book...you will find the greek and egyptians pretty much defined the roots of western civilization

Uh-huh.....and.....?

I mean, just what was the race of the aforementioned societies anyway? I'm pretty damned sure that they weren't Black. And that's just my point: if you truly believe in complete racial equality, then surely you must have something to back up this theory. So go ahead. I'm listening.

Egyptians were africans...blacks
greeks were...greek...aka, more or less middle easternish

So..ya, your pretty damned wrong I guess.

Incidently, the egyptians have been conquored over and over since their hayday. the biggest conquest was of course by the arabs, lightening their skins a bit to reflect what the appear to generally look like today.
But ya, 2k years ago, they were in the north how the looked in the center also...still, a bit lighter overall due to constant conquest and mixed breeding with other nations even then.

If you want to know what generally the egyptians looked like before all the invasions from their north, google image sudanese people...(they are the neighbors to the south)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I-S-L-A-M.

Europe is now dealing with large numbers of Muslim immigrants. My response was to someone asking about barbaric customs by less civilized cultures. It wasn't specifically in regards to the US.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Uh-huh.....and.....?

Egyptians were africans...blacks
greeks were...greek...aka, more or less middle easternish

So..ya, your pretty damned wrong I guess.

Incidently, the egyptians have been conquored over and over since their hayday. the biggest conquest was of course by the arabs, lightening their skins a bit to reflect what the appear to generally look like today.
But ya, 2k years ago, they were in the north how the looked in the center also...still, a bit lighter overall due to constant conquest and mixed breeding with other nations even then.

If you want to know what generally the egyptians looked like before all the invasions from their north, google image sudanese people...(they are the neighbors to the south)

Preach! People kill me saying the Egyptians weren't black, come on! Egypt is in Africa! What does that tell you ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

White American culture is different than other ethnic American's. It's the WHITE population globally that's on their way to extinction.

To be pro-diversity is to be anti-white. It's amazing to me how liberals will fight to the nail to save a certain animal species, or sub-species like the spotted owl, but shun the attempt to save their OWN sub-species. They don't even care about the future of their children and grandchildren.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Preach! People kill me saying the Egyptians weren't black, come on! Egypt is in Africa! What does that tell you ?

I spent a couple months in cairo...overall they look like very dark arabs and blacks...but go take a few steps to the south, out of the ancient warzones and the skintone reflects the actual egyptian color..aka black

I like egypts heritage...but the people there now...well, I am not a fan of islam, so will leave it at that...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

White American culture is different than other ethnic American's. It's the WHITE population globally that's on their way to extinction.

To be pro-diversity is to be anti-white. It's amazing to me how liberals will fight to the nail to save a certain animal species, or sub-species like the spotted owl, but shun the attempt to save their OWN sub-species. They don't even care about the future of their children and grandchildren.

ok, lets get to the root of the issue

you say your almost 20

how many kids have you had so far? Thats the issue, right? white people aren't procreating enough? well, your about 4 years into being able to pop out babies...how many do you have?

Lets see if this is just a bunch of nonsense talk

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

ok, lets get to the root of the issue

you say your almost 20

how many kids have you had so far? Thats the issue, right? white people aren't procreating enough?

That's not the only issue. Uncontrolled immigration needs to stop as well as leftist hypocrisy. What REALLY needs to end is whites, even many conservatives, trying to pretend that race doesn't exist. A sense of racial identity is healthy. Living in a delusion is not.

well, your about 4 years into being able to pop out babies...how many do you have?

4 years? Where did you get that number? 10 years is correct and I don't have any children yet. Feminism and liberalism in general are also to blame for the endangerment of the white race. But I've always openly rejected those things and I know non-whites and even our government are not the only ones to blame. People who wish to be part of the movement for white preservation all acknowledge these things.
edit on 6/25/2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

To be pro-diversity is to be anti-white. It's amazing to me how liberals will fight to the nail to save a certain animal species, or sub-species like the spotted owl, but shun the attempt to save their OWN sub-species

Here is your mistake. Humans do not have a sub species.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Rather than whine and complain about something you cannot help or change, why not take the lemons life handed you (even if this is in your own imagination) and make lemonade.

All white dating service. Check papers and get DNA tests and a detailed history of heritage. You know like they do with dogs at the dog shows? Open a sperm bank. You are missing a great opportunity to solve your biggest problem.

I don't know what race you are but you seem to lack initiative.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Preach, she/he is white and lazy. Even I've got plans, like psychology so I can counsel the nuts like you. Hope you have no problems with a black therapist.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Why not I have a black dentist. I just close my eyes.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I'm the nut? You were the one bragging about being a psychopath in another thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

What's it like living in a delusion?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

So is your government, your doctor, your lawyer and preacher. They all want your money and some of them make your life a living hell. I might be bat-shi+ crazy but at least I have a little common sense. That prevails my darling, bigotry should be left on the doorstep but you seem to lack that bit.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

What's it like living in a delusion?

If you're talking about the annuaki, I will have you committed.
What sub species is there to humans ?

edit on 25-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join