Babies born to ethnic minorities outnumber number of white toddlers for first time in U.S history

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights

Originally posted by SaturnFX

now, if it progresses into racial nonsense, then ya, posts, then the entire thread will poof

I have witnessed many threads pertaining to discussion about race made by whites get deleted...and no, it wasn't mere hate-mongering. If a non-white user makes the equivalent, it is guaranteed to stay posted.

...if there is an actual point, make it, if its just "I don't like multiculturalism because brown people scare me", then ya...its not really about preserving the great works of anglo people...

I have been talking about cultural preservation all along. The reality is that there are cultures more civilized than others. Trust me, "brown skin" is not what disturbs me.

1) racism is racism...be it touted by a black, white, brown, purple, or green person.
a.) I do see organizations such as NAACP, Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month etc to be equally as stupid and racist as the counterpart idea of NAAWP, White History month. I would understand however nation month (european history month, african history month, asian history month, etc...)

2) Which culture in particular are you discussing? the english contribution of conquest? the german contribution of domination? the french arts? the russian architecture? Which parts of which culture and what nation?

There is much celebration of european places. Oktoberfest (germany), St. Patricks day (Ireland), Mardi Gras (France).

I do understand what your saying from an intellectual aspect, however, the concept of acknowledging european culture has little to do with demographic makeup of the united states...and frankly, if you want to truely make it about a cultural issue...clearly minoritys have a stronger influence on culture anyhow...(chinatown anyone..seems the smaller the demographic, the more pronounced the culture is)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

reply to post by hotbakedtater

So you agree that there is no such thing as dog breeds? St. Bernards, chihuahuas, labs, ect. are just a human invention or illusion of some sort?
edit on 6/25/2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)
Not really, no. I believe a dog is a dog, and some look different than others. Humans put the labels on dogs, ask a dog what he is, I bet he'd say a dog!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuzzy Wabbit

Because you really seem to be making a big deal about this. Not that it matters considering your hate-mongering thread is still here for the world to see.

Desiring the preservation of your culture is hate-mongering? You believe everyone should be willing to hand over their nations to invaders and adopt a self-hating, suicidal mentality in order to be 'humble'?

And what "cultures" would those be?

You seriously can't see that some cultures have progressed much further than others?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Well if race is just a human invention why dont we all lool the same. Why doesnt a black man look the same as a man from china? The same with dogs, theres different breeds of the same species. Just as theres many types or races of the same species, humans

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I have not once witnessed a white liberal label a non-white as racist, no matter how hateful and anti-white they express themselves to be.

Perhaps you should follow some of my comments then, I call it no matter who it comes from...and yep, plenty of racism to go around

the current dynamics of ATS however allows for calling out whites than others simply because of the demographics of the site.

I tend to call out white guilt more than spanish racists though

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by HarmonicNights

more straw man (or woman) claims . Off to Stormfront , miss white pride . Go start breeding and preserve your culture .
How about strawhuman claims?

link   

Hi, Harmonic. It's great to see folks like you here. Hail truth!

So I suppose that you consider humans to be the equals of, say, dogs and rats? After all, we all bleed red, right?

And regarding your later post: Please, do not call yourself White. You are simply not worthy of that title.

reply to post by NightFlyer96

Is it racist or is it just true?

link   

I have not once witnessed a white liberal label a non-white as racist, no matter how hateful and anti-white they express themselves to be.

Perhaps you should follow some of my comments then, I call it no matter who it comes from...and yep, plenty of racism to go around

the current dynamics of ATS however allows for calling out whites than others simply because of the demographics of the site.

I tend to call out white guilt more than spanish racists though
What's white guilt?

link   

Desiring the preservation of your culture is hate-mongering? You believe everyone should be willing to hand over their nations to invaders and adopt a self-hating, suicidal mentality in order to be 'humble'?

Wait...are we talking about the native americans or the invading europeans? you confused me just then...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Hi, Harmonic. It's great to see folks like you here. Hail truth!

So I suppose that you consider humans to be the equals of, say, dogs and rats? After all, we all bleed red, right?

And regarding your later post: Please, do not call yourself White. You are simply not worthy of that title.

reply to post by NightFlyer96

Is it racist or is it just true?
That is how most people my skin color describe themselves. How does one become worthy of the title white? I am my own queen, I decide how I am defined, not anyone else.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlyer96

Well its definatly racist to call non white cultures "less civilized"

So I must deny reality in order to not be a racist? I wasn't even referring to all non-white cultures. When choosing to live somewhere, do you not consider your safety?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Well if race is just a human invention why dont we all lool the same. Why doesnt a black man look the same as a man from china? The same with dogs, theres different breeds of the same species. Just as theres many types or races of the same species, humans
becasue there is a variety of people, everyone looks different. A black man does look the same as a man from China! The differences are, to use a cliche, only skin deep. A black man does not look the same as a cat. But he does look the same as any other human on the planet. He has every single part that makes him human as the China man, down to penis and scrotum.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
What's white guilt?

You know the type...the kind that starts of how all whites are devils, that whites deserve to be punished, etc etc etc...and they are of course white.
They suggest every culture under the sun is somehow perfect and white people are just disasterous monsters through and through...

personally I see them as having self worth issues projected onto an entire race they are born into..but whatever...

I have a touch of admiration towards my heritage..I enjoy european history, and like "white folk" culture in the states...I make no apologies for that...in saying that, I also enjoy a lot of latin and black culture as well, I think the mix is good..and when someone suggests europe is the only nation on earth that is soaked in blood, I laugh loudly and then hammer the lunacy being discussed with actual facts.

No ethnicity is better than another...each have different upbringings, and some are still backwoods and medieval (-eyes the middle east and snarls-), but all have equal potential on a level playing field.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Wait...are we talking about the native americans or the invading europeans? you confused me just then...

In america, I'm still looking for the Native Americans.....oh wait. The white man paid them off after killing their relatives and illegally seizing their land. But that's fine because your white isn't it ?

I don't think so, suck it up and move on. You see brown people, judge them for their beliefs/knowledge and ideas and move on. In the end we're human, and if you come on somebody's land and you're not invited they'll shoot. Whether brown/yellow/white/or polka dotted.
I'm fairly friendly and brown, I'll invite you with open arms. Just don't come GLP crazy.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It's unprecedented that a group of people willingly hand their land over to invaders. Our nations are not being taken over by violence or force.

link   

Well its definatly racist to call non white cultures "less civilized"

So I must deny reality in order to not be a racist? I wasn't even referring to all non-white cultures. When choosing to live somewhere, do you not consider your safety?

Is that a concern of the skintone of the neighborhood, or the poverty level?

would you rather live in a multicultural gated community with expensive homes, or some backwoods trailer park with a bunch of white idiots?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Listen to yourself. You act as if Europeans didn't invade the Americas to create this nation. Unless you happen to be a born and bred Native American than you are the product of these "invading" immigrants.

Then again, history and logic may not be your forte. I digress. Please continue with your bigoted rant.

You seriously can't see that some cultures have progressed much further than others?

Yes, which why the number one condiment at every Super Bowl party is salsa and the number one dip is guacamole. Now that I think about it I am getting kinda hungry. I'm gonna see if there is any leftover Kung Pao chicken in the fridge. Maybe finish it off with a Corona. Although nachos sound pretty good, too.

All hail the power of culinary diversity!
edit on 6/25/2011 by Fuzzy Wabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Well obviously, the differences are just in the appearence. How come a white man and a black woman cant have a asian baby? Because its genetic, if race was a human invention we'd all look the same or just have babies that look completely different than the parents

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It's unprecedented that a group of people willingly hand their land over to invaders. Our nations are not being taken over by violence or force.

Still not following

The native american's didn't hand over all the land...they just allowed the foothold to be established, traded alot, and then realized they were nerfed once they were entrenched...which is when europe went to war against the native population.

Or are you discussing the influx of the italians? Listen, they are people...sure, they came here in massive amounts, but here is the thing, they may not be like us, but they will add to the overall experience of america...we must not see this country as purely english or french.

or wait, your discussing the irish...right...well, take the italian discussion and change the name

or wait, no...ok, its the hispanic today (sorry, its hard to keep up with what the latest feared nation is)...hey, at least we stopped freaking out about the arabs

Point is,...actually, this is pointless..its the same old argument thats been going on since the initial conquest of this nation and worrying about every nation starting to move west.

America is the land of mutts...has been for 200 years now...and no sign of that changing.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Just about everyone, of all races, prefer to be in communities of their own race. White flight takes place whenever non-whites start to move in. A 'diverse' neighborhood is about as rare as a penguin in the desert.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join