Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Babies born to ethnic minorities outnumber number of white toddlers for first time in U.S history

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by SaturnFX

"Latin", you say? In case you didn't know, that is a distinctly European word. Before the Whites came, Brown folks had never even heard of that term.

And in case you didn't know, Europe is under attack from multiculturalism as well. It seems as if there's just no place to hide......

Latin as in latin america...
if the latins call it that, then that seems acceptable to me.

Europe has always been under attack. mostly from their neighbors...go to france and talk about the italian "race"...you will hear some pretty outragous racism, the term mongrals will come up often.
Go to england and discuss the french, or hell, even the irish...there is about as much unity in european "white" race as there is unity between fire and gas. (I have actually travelled around all of europe, north africa, and czech republic...spend 5 years travelling..met many a people and its always the same...people bitching about anyone that wasn't born on their street..

However, if your seeking a place to hide, and by hide, I assume you mean be around a sea of white only faces, then I encourage you to check out denmark, norway, sweden, poland, the entire eastern bloc, russia, etc

Now, before you get me wrong. I am attracted to causasian females...I enjoy "white" culture (rock, house, etc), and I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't reserved around a group of youthful minorities...however, I know my personal issues are invalid and stupid left over from typical different = bad mentality (tribe thinking)....

When I was in my own personal hell for a bit, the people with my color were total arses, and the people with the darkest skin color befriended me with no worries...this happened many many years ago and it proved to me that the merit of a person is in their heart, not their skin

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Oh yeah I forgot to add, You do know that Mexican American or Latino or what ever you want to call us are the offspring of the Spaniards and the natives of this land sooo yeah theres that too.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
What I would like to know is why discussion of white preservation is deleted and labeled as 'hate speech' while non-whites are allowed to discuss the same wishes for themselves and even make blatant anti-white statements and tell them where they can and cannot post....?

Erm...this thread is still open, isn't it?

myth...busted.

now, if it progresses into racial nonsense, then ya, posts, then the entire thread will poof...if there is an actual point, make it, if its just "I don't like multiculturalism because brown people scare me", then ya...its not really about preserving the great works of anglo people...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I'm an Ethnic Minority yet my parents are only able to make two kids(me and my sis) That's a bad stereotype. Plus I know a white lady who has seven kids.

I know a white women with 19 children. A petite Irish-Catholic woman who was pregnant every year. Many minority children do not make it to adulthood and so to have a few ensures at least one or two will survive and grow old with you. Personally think this thread is pretty racially insensitive, using the word "minorities" as if it means "leper" and quite surprised it is allowed. Mods should move it to the trash bin.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
How many of these kids are Hispanic with parents that are illegal aliens?

Amen, I'm black and my parents have only had me. I'm not changing my preference in men because you have problems. Oh my gosh, America is brown. It was brown before, may I remind you all of the Indian(Native American) massacre ?
edit on 25-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Who gives a crap? They are human, and there is only ONE RACE on this planet and that IS human!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

This is very disheartening. Just imagining what the future will be like makes me sick and fearful for the children in my family whom I love dearly. I myself am not even in my 20's yet, but will be in a few months.

Is this disheartening and sickening because you are racist?
I really can't think of another reason but if you have one I would love to hear it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
Personally think this thread is pretty racially insensitive, using the word "minorities" as if it means "leper" and quite surprised it is allowed. Mods should move it to the trash bin.

Why? the thread is about whites not being the supermajority race in north america...some people need to express their views and concerns about that.

As far as minorities being a insensitive term...naa, it is accurate. a person of an ethnic background that is not the majority of the land your in makes you a minority...if your part of a political party not representing the majority vote, guess what...your political views are the minority, etc...

I guess your the one seeing minorities as lepers...I see it as simply a descriptive word encompassing things not in the majority.

mods should keep this where its at.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Who gives a crap? They are human, and there is only ONE RACE on this planet and that IS human!!

Typical hooman, always assuming your race is the only one on this planet..
Wait till we turn you all into mushrooms!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

now, if it progresses into racial nonsense, then ya, posts, then the entire thread will poof

I have witnessed many threads pertaining to discussion about race made by whites get deleted...and no, it wasn't mere hate-mongering. If a non-white user makes the equivalent, it is guaranteed to stay posted.

...if there is an actual point, make it, if its just "I don't like multiculturalism because brown people scare me", then ya...its not really about preserving the great works of anglo people...

I have been talking about cultural preservation all along. The reality is that there are cultures more civilized than others. Trust me, "brown skin" is not what disturbs me.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Well, Americans illegally migrated into Texas in droves when it was still under Mexico. Mexicans just returned the favor. Payback's a bitch!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

more straw man (or woman) claims . Off to Stormfront , miss white pride . Go start breeding and preserve your culture .

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

So you appreciate what Whites bring to the table? Well, enjoy it while it lasts.......

reply to post by newcovenant

Are you going somewhere with this? And just why would you prefer that this thread get deleted - do you have a problem with the truth?

reply to post by hotbakedtater

Again with this "only one race" crap.

Look, the fact of the matter is that Nature created distinct groups of mankind. Why shouldn't they all have a right to their own respective identities?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Typical hooman, always assuming your race is the only one on this planet..
Wait till we turn you all into mushrooms!
LOL! Well, race is a mere human invention anyhow! I believe all is one, we all break down to the same ingredients, humans and mushrooms alike!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If wishing to preserve your culture and not wanting future loved ones to have to adhere to less civilized cultures makes one racist, then I suppose, yes I'm a racist. Not ashamed of it either.

I have not once witnessed a white liberal label a non-white as racist, no matter how hateful and anti-white they express themselves to be. However, if a white person even acknowledges that someone is of a different race than them, there's a good chance they will be labeled as racist.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Again with this "only one race" crap.

Look, the fact of the matter is that Nature created distinct groups of mankind. Why shouldn't they all have a right to their own respective identities?
Nature created one group of mankinds, humans. That is an undeniable fact. HUMANS created the cliques and distinctions we call races, when in fact we are all the same kind, human. You realize when we get down to the atoms of our existence every thing ever created has the same building blocks?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

So you agree that there is no such thing as dog breeds? St. Bernards, chihuahuas, labs, ect. are just a human invention or illusion of some sort?
edit on 6/25/2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I have witnessed many threads pertaining to discussion about race made by whites get deleted...and no, it wasn't mere hate-mongering. If a non-white user makes the equivalent, it is guaranteed to stay posted.

Yet your thread is still here.

You are white aren't you?

Because you really seem to be making a big deal about this. Not that it matters considering your hate-mongering thread is still here for the world to see.

I have been talking about cultural preservation all along. The reality is that there are cultures more civilized than others. Trust me, "brown skin" is not what disturbs me.

Really?!?!

And what "cultures" would those be? Especially since you seem to be making a huge freakin' deal about race.

C'mon, curious minds want to know.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

If wishing to preserve your culture and not wanting future loved ones to have to adhere to less civilized cultures makes one racist, then I suppose, yes I'm a racist. Not ashamed of it either.

I have not once witnessed a white liberal label a non-white as racist, no matter how hateful and anti-white they express themselves to be. However, if a white person even acknowledges that someone is of a different race than them, there's a good chance they will be labeled as racist.
What does culture have to do with skin color?
Let us say me, a white chick, was born here in America, but my parents put me up for adoption and a family from Japan adopted me to live with them in Japan. I am not Japanese. I am an American born and bred white girl. Whose culture do you think I will be raised up in? Japanese.

ETA I have seen and labeled plenty of blacks as racist becasue some are. I am a whiteliberal redneck from Kentucky. We have racists here of all skin colors. Anyone with eyes can see others are a different color, I have never seen anyone called racists because they acknowledge anothers skin color. How insulting to ignore what makes us unique.
edit on Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:42:20 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well its definatly racist to call non white cultures "less civilized"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution