Babies born to ethnic minorities outnumber number of white toddlers for first time in U.S history

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Most of you probably don't remember when the birth control pill became easily available in the early 60s. My generation was ecstatic. For the first time in history, women could have sex without getting pregnant. The "out of wedlock" thing was a serious offense against society then. Then in the 70s there was a campaign against overpopulation. My generation heeded that call and limited our child bearing to two or three, even the religious ones.
So, I guess someone has to populate the planet, but not my girls.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
This is very disheartening. Just imagining what the future will be like makes me sick and fearful for the children in my family whom I love dearly. I myself am not even in my 20's yet, but will be in a few months.

omg, there may be more brown people in the supermarket than your used to...for every 10 people, only 4 will be white, the rest will be a variety of colors...

indeed your future is doomed...then you will be forced to judge people on who they are verses their color..I can see how this can distress you. If I was you, I would consider moving to mexico or something...perhaps you can find a job picking their fruit or something.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

I'm sorry, but when did this become the United States of the KKK?

It's perfectly acceptable for non-whites to celebrate their heritage & culture, organize their own communities, work for the advancement of their people, and ensure the preservation of their culture. When whites so much as express desire for the preservation of their race & culture, they are demonized and labelled a 'racist'. Accusing someone of racism loses more and more stigma as each day passes due to it being rapidly thrown around, mainly by liberals and non-whites.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Stormfront alert !!!! Stormfront alert!!!!!

This is not a place for white pride .secondly whites are targeted for destruction , read what rabbis have to say and the protocols on destroying cultures

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Blow off.

We're distressed about the deliberate genocide of European-kind. Why do you have such a hard time understanding that? Stop being so racist.

By the way, does it surprise anyone at all that this thread was very quickly moved to the "Rant" section?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

I'm sorry, but when did this become the United States of the KKK?

It's perfectly acceptable for non-whites to celebrate their heritage & culture, organize their own communities, work for the advancement of their people, and ensure the preservation of their culture. When whites so much as express desire for the preservation of their race & culture, they are demonized and labelled a 'racist'. Accusing someone of racism loses more and more stigma as each day passes due to it being rapidly thrown around, mainly by liberals and non-whites.

Dude, this is the USA...the native population is a sort of red/brown...
If you are wanting to celebrate white culture, go to one of the many nordic countrys where its almost fully white...

If you want to live in a mostly black society, you move to africa, if you want to be around middle easterners, you go to the middle east, if you want to be around asians, you go to china...if you want diversity, you move to america.

This is diversity...Causasians are not the majority race on earth...never was...however, there are many countries that are pretty pure in their skintone...move there and enjoy non-diversity, or remain here and celebrate multiculturalism and diversity...either way, stop flipping out that there will be more antonio bandaras lookalikes than brad pitt.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I can tell you've lived in lily-white neighborhoods all your life.

Why anyone would be so culturally suicidal is beyond me.

link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Blow off.

We're distressed about the deliberate genocide of European-kind. Why do you have such a hard time understanding that? Stop being so racist.

European kind...great...is this europe?

nope, its not...

blow off? heh...

Anyhow, some dudes from europe came over to a latin area of the world, carve out an area by killing off the brown and red people, and then stopped being retarded.
the brown people are now returning...stop flipping out, this land never was home to the caucasian race..it was just held for a little bit...europe is still there..

Adapt to america, or suffer

link   

It's perfectly acceptable for non-whites to celebrate their heritage & culture, organize their own communities . .

When did White become a culture?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

I'm not fearful. This will be exciting!

Seriously! It will!

People will generally get darker and also lighter, depending upon their parents. I like the idea of this. Soon no one will any longer be cursed with my glaringly white skin that burns upon my looking at a photo of the sun.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I can tell you've lived in lily-white neighborhoods all your life.

Why anyone would be so culturally suicidal is beyond me.

You don't know jack about me...you ever make buck? don't know what buck is? because you haven't walked down the roads I have.

I seen the insides of places where you will become racist real quick without a bit of perspective, I don't need to explain jack to you though, your sad little life in your country home worried about what you see on the tv of brown people breeding.

My brother was murdered by latins, I was personally jumped several times walking home from school by black youth when I missed the bus and had to go through areas, I won't even begin to talk about all the issues I have had with other races

and I am not a racist pos like you, why? because stupid isn't acceptable to me...and yes, the concept and your views are just that.

So step off, boy..go shave your head and tattoo another iron cross on your chest.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

It would be great if more red people could return, too!
I love their lore and myths and spiritual beliefs and practices.
Being a small part Seneca, I'm happy for this. Maybe my cousins can have a greater part in this country.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

so what is the big deal, you mean your upset that these American citizens ( because thats what they are) arent white? are you serious? How quickly we forget this country was made of immigrants, how long ago where the Italians the ones people bitched about? or the Irish?

AS an ethnic minority, born in the us, whose parents, grand parents and great grand parent where born here, all I have to say is Welcome to the club, guess who is the ethnic minority now.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

white pride go to stormfront ,ats does not need people like you .. if you care so much about white culture ,then start implementing better education,monogamy and more spiritualism in society than ultramaterialism ,teach women not be a bunch of whores. else go whine on stormfront .

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

sorry for your loss
i believe its a she not he .
edit on 24-6-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

i believe its a she not he .

its text
text is genderless, and a stupid outlook knows no gender

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

"Latin", you say? In case you didn't know, that is a distinctly European word. Before the Whites came, Brown folks had never even heard of that term.

And in case you didn't know, Europe is under attack from multiculturalism as well. It seems as if there's just no place to hide......

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Im "ethnic", Latino to be exact, living in the US and white as a ghost. Not all latinos are brown, 80% of Argentina is white and with European decent, so i dont think whites and more specifically Europeans are going to dissapear. And besides, wasnt the US supposed to be a melting pot?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
"under attack from multiculturalism as well. It seems as if there's just no place to hide...... "

Attack?

What does that mean?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join