It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant and Miscarry Your Baby In America? Do Not Pass Go, Directly To JAIL!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok, folks my granny was non-smoker, never and I say never had a drink in her life, obviously was not on drugs or medication, she did not even drink coffee, guess what she had NINE miscarriages in her fertile life. My mum was her only daughter and she would have loved to have another child.
I have not been such a good girl, even though I am a linguist and graduate I am quiet a smoker and black strong espresso drinker and....... TWO healthy and no-allergies little prince-boys (now 16 and 6 years) were born, guess where.... in Amsterdam.
During both pregnancies I was to my very last days in the office and even worked overtime to deliver on projects, so it seems to me the discussion that miscarriage can be attributed to some unhealthy lifestyle of the mother, complete non-sense,
AND THIS GOES OUT TO ALL RELIGIOUS PHARISEES OUT THERE
Is God's(Nature's) judgement not good enough for you anymore, do you need man written law and action to decide, when God(Nature) already has decided, in this case against further development and completion of life.
DO WE HUMANS LOOK LIKE AN ENDANGERED SPECIES ON THIS PLANET????
It could be though that jails in the US are not enough over-populated since the arrival of medical-pot and the targets on how many people should be jailed for drug abuse by the system have not been adjusted yet

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wonder what the government will think when women start using this law to go after them when the women have seatbelt trauma related miscarriages. Or what about the H1N1 vaccine makers for their part in increased miscarriages.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blivey
I wonder what the government will think when women start using this law to go after them when the women have seatbelt trauma related miscarriages. Or what about the H1N1 vaccine makers for their part in increased miscarriages.
Very interesting points. I would say what's good for the goose is good for the gander, if the givernment wants to push these type of laws then they too should be held to what they draft into law.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
And an excellent point it is. Maybe if the focus of the attention was on the people who already exist, and not potential people our children would have better futures.

Or you could just learn a thing or two about about reproductive responsibility, you know, so there would be no need for full-scale baby massacres to begin with. Are you following me?

Originally posted by snowen20
Feminism makes females look like your avatar.

HUH!?!?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
what you need to concider is the amount of money that gets spent on trying to help save drug addeled mothers and their babys. When some strung out prego is brought into the ER should the unborn child just be labeled an addicts baby and be allowed no help?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Why should babies get any help living? Being alive is a lifestyle choice and if babies choose to make it then they need to deal with the burden that goes with that. No free help for unborn babies just because they are too lazy to get out of their mom or be born in a different woman. Leeches!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
And an excellent point it is. Maybe if the focus of the attention was on the people who already exist, and not potential people our children would have better futures.

Or you could just learn a thing or two about about reproductive responsibility, you know, so there would be no need for full-scale baby massacres to begin with. Are you following me?

Originally posted by snowen20
Feminism makes females look like your avatar.

HUH!?!?
Abortion IS reproductive responsibility.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join