It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member - Subvert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am new, HELLO.

Am not religious in anyway, but enjoy a good discussion about religion...
Am 27 years old, believe in free information...

Subvert is my username - a song from the punk band "Subhumanz".

If anyone has any questions, ask away.

Regards,
Subvert

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome subvert, sounds like you will fit right in. Check out BTS for lighter fare. Later.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is clear that you would also have an affinity with a certain website operated by a certain administrator that carries the nomenclature "Subversive Element"

Hmmmm. Intro. I expect warm receptions will commence shortly.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard! Enjoy the site Subvert! There is LOTS to read and catch up on...

Use the "Tutorial" in the tabs on the top of the page for guidence if you need it, it rocks.

m...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
welcome newbie, feel free to browse and enjoy all the intellectual mind blowing things we here at ATS discuss.

Welcome and glad to have you.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses!!

@MaskedAvatar - no link whatsoever to the website you have mentioned. I will check it out though as a matter of interest. Thanks.

Why Subvert as a username ?
Subvert is the title of one of my favourite songs (by the Subhumanz). To cut a long story (song) short: it simply tells the tale of a city that is being ruled by corrupt politicians. Towards the end of the story/song the politicians are overthrown by the subverts and the city is a different place where corruption is no longer active. All the subverts are now the politicians however there is a new subversive element in the city which is unhappy about the new politicians.
It's like a revolution-----starts to go one way but will end up at the starting point. Never ending..

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Their Excellencies determined some time ago that one should not link to or publicise other bulletin boards, but that belonging to he of One Sac is well worth a look:

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hello Subvert,

Welcome to ats
any questions send me a u2u.

happy to help out
cya round and enjoy
se7en

new topics

top topics

join