It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khloe Kardashian Sex Tape:Kind of a big reveal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok well, I guess I have to admit. After Khloe gave birth to her baby and she was in the hospital, one day Omar was there and he was mean to her. I was working at the hospital and I saw her crying by the vending machines (Buying Fritos) so I said "Hey, a girl as pretty as you shouldn't cry".

She then looked at me and was smitten. I could tell, I've seen girls at ComiCon look at me like that when they find out I own the original Darth Vader helmet used in the scene where Luke's dad takes his hat off. So she looked at me and basically told her I made her feel better and then gave me her number.

It was about a month later that I was staying in Vegas for the Annual Collectible Movie History Item Convention, things were all over the place. Angelina Jolie's underwear, Nicolas Cage's fake mustache from the movie with the overweight receptionist, at the end of the day, no one really knew which way was up or down. Add in all the tequila shots and the girl that was wearing the original outfit from Tomb Raider and you have a real party.

Anyways... To make a long story short, Khloe Kardashian was in the Hotel (MGM Grand) playing craps and I saw her again so I told her "You are the only person that could make the word crap, beautiful". Longer story short, that is where the sex tape came from. You know how it goes...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Was it before or after the plastic surgeon made you look like Ghadaffi ?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by boncho

Was it before or after the plastic surgeon made you look like Ghadaffi ?

I post a heartfelt message about a girl I'm in love with and this is what I get in return.

Horrible...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm sorry it just seems a little far fetched to me.... You guys taped the whole thing huh ....

Pics or it didn't happen.
You go good taste though

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
wtf are you talking about boncho... have you been drinking?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
wtf are you talking about boncho... have you been drinking?

Yes. But I fail to see the relevance. -hiccup-

(Possibly inspired by this post.)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well out of the three sisters, you had to pick the uugggghhhhhh... Let her describe herself.

www.hulu.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Well out of the three sisters, you had to pick the uugggghhhhhh... Let her describe herself.

www.hulu.com...

Maybe it was the other one.

Who's the one with the big bottom?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ha, i think khloe kardashian is a conspiracy

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They all got big bottoms but Khloe is the ugliest one imo. But hey, to each is own.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I still think Klhoe is either adopted and "made" to look kardashianish or shes a reptilian

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
I still think Klhoe is either adopted and "made" to look kardashianish or shes a reptilian

It's the second one but I can neither confirm or deny it because she said so specifically.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I was just thinking to myself how nutty the newer members must think I am considering my most recent threads/posts....

edit on 24-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

not only the new members, so there you go

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/482f5ea140d1.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join