It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please rise above differences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Dear Fellow Mates,

I have following suggestions for the discussion board:

1. Nobody should use any derogetory languages/word or abuse others ideas.

2. We all should rise above our differences and focus on making the world a better place. Attacking Iraq will of couerse fuel, not deem, the anger of millions of muslim youth and the result would be more devastating than 9 11.

3. God/Allah created us all. We all will be answerable to Him in the day of judgement. We will also have to answer for our hatred of others. We will also have to answer for the killing of innocent people.

4. May PEACE prevail above all.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What kind of peace? The kind that is created when good men stand up and defnd good from evil, or the "peace" created when the nation is defeated and the inhabitants are placed into submission. You kow, submission - Islam.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
we could just let certain people kill the rest of the world and do nothing about it cuz "violence is bad". Thats really justified.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shockandawe
Dear Fellow Mates,

I have following suggestions for the discussion board:

1. Nobody should use any derogetory languages/word or abuse others ideas.

2. We all should rise above our differences and focus on making the world a better place. Attacking Iraq will of couerse fuel, not deem, the anger of millions of muslim youth and the result would be more devastating than 9 11.

3. God/Allah created us all. We all will be answerable to Him in the day of judgement. We will also have to answer for our hatred of others. We will also have to answer for the killing of innocent people.

4. May PEACE prevail above all.

Who the hell are you ?! What's this crap you're posting. Grow up and get an education and you may understand the situation a little better.

Day of judgement
don't make me laugh. Spin your religious drivel somewhere else.

THIS IS A PISS POOR POST.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i agree with mad scientist. this is no time for a religious resolution.

i dont think ure looking at it in a realistic way =/

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by JCDenton]

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
right. lets be practical here.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, I agree with points 2,3 and 4.

Seems they're a lot more likely to happen than point one.

It says a lot when a post promoting understanding recieves replies like this. I am not a member of any religion but I'm damn sure we're all going to have to explain ourselves to God one day.

As for the comment "who the hell are you", well who the hell are You? who the hell is anybody here? You don't know who anyone is for real.

top topics

join