It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't You Vote For Obama in 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

I understand many are mad at Obama and for a good reason.

but the real question is: will another person be able to change anything in the USA?

some of you mention Ron Paul but it is clear he is far away from being a serious presidential candidate in 2012.

if not Obama, who is the alternative?

You are mistaken there Ron Paul has way more support than you could ever think the msm doesn't want you to know that though... He has over 5000 groups made up for him all over the world, he has thousands of websitesndedicated to him, he has a huge internet following, in 2008 Ron Paul supporters outnumbered and out rallied all the other candidates combined. But again the mainstream media went out of there way to find a picture of a Ron Paul supporter all by himself and made it look like that is all that turned up. I think you need awakening and to break the main stream media illusion..
He has won both straw polls for this year and overwhelmingly won the latest straw poll with over 600 votes the closest being romeny on 400 votes

He also just a couple of days ago won the TIME magazine poll with over 50 percent of the votes
www.time.com...

Watch this video and you will see just how amazing Ron Paul is and how much support he really has... please check it out you seem like a very nice person who needs to be awakened

edit on 10-7-2011 by TragedyandHope2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Rick Perry should get involved in the race; concerning the Ron Paul subject I think he's a little to radical for conservatives and to conservative for liberals, a darkhorse indeed.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OK, let us see how much support (votes) will Ron Paul get in 2012.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hey, Now... Obama has followed through with his promise of Change.

Unemployment is up 5 percent. Property Value has dropped. Obamacare's not what it's cracked up to be. No more space program. Educational system failings (though this is not new). Cost of living has skyrocked. Currency exchange has dropped.

We got change. Just not the right kind.

He doesn't have my vote. Anyone else does... and that goes for the senate and house as well.

*I could write up a huge report on this, but I think we all know this... no point in going into detail.*

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A change for the worse i'm with ya there

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join