It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a former lurker!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey guys! I've been visiting the site for over a year now and it has really opened my eyes to some thing (and closed them to others). I've thoroughly enjoyed almost every thread i've seen and i am looking forward to contributing to the debating/discussing.

A little about me.. I am from central Mississippi. After i graduated high school i was deploed to Afghanistan for a year and i am curently still in the National Guard. I have a very open mind but know when to be rational.

I'm prepared for all the arguing, bashing, and ridicule i will reciece. I guess i'll just take it as constructive criticism. Thank you for reading the post, hope no one uses a redneck joke too soon!

-Stormrider, out.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stormrider26

Welcome! Looking forward to your posts. Enjoy the site.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

We are Rigel4 and we extend greetings.
What are your main Interests of Conspiracy/Phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i have a wide variety of interests actually. I am a fan of any conspiracy in general. a few other subjects include: philidelphia experiment type project, time travel, multiple dimension theories, black eyed kids, UFOlogy, and paranormal investiagions. basically everything on this site, with those being some of my favorites.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
welcome to the site!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Welcome aboard and tip o the hat for your service! Check that 'search' function in the upper right corner for specific subjects, man we got a plethora of em' for sure! Happy truth pursuits to you man!

peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Your spoiled for choice here sir. be seeing you

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS lookin forwade to hearing your posts Thank You for your service ..Red Neck jokes ..I am one !! Joke or redneck or both sometimes Have fun and clean your gun

new topics

top topics

join