It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over London Friday 2011 ? (pretty damn spectacular)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My first reaction was it was a fake UFO video, but not sure now?

I'm still puzzled by the fact one can see a shape flying through the clouds in a western direction at the time 1 minute and 32 minutes..

There is also al least ten people who'd at various stages in the video are looking up skywards - All the people involved in looking up too were relatively young looking- it's not common to see so many people been involved in a hoaxed UFO shot, makes you wonder.

If it is a hoax it one of the best seen for a while!
edit on 25-6-2011 by kieran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

All that face is saying is "Are you getting this?".

You guys are trying to debunk this based on the assumption that people are acting? What the heck is that? Nobody is acting, and I don't understand how you can make the conclusion that people are, when they aren't doing anything besides looking up. You guys must really be some master thespians...

I see something very interesting which cannot be refuted by he simple claim that it "looks like CGI", where is your proof? Your gut feeling? What are you afraid of?

Debunking videos on a conspiracy website based on your collective feelings and assumptions. It makes me wonder.. why do we even have ATS? What is this all for if your gut feeling is enough to prove anything to be a hoax?

edit on 25-6-2011 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
with all the other people filming id expect to see more than 1 video of this?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

The guy filming here obviously has a better camera than the one on his cell phone. Those people don't seem to, most likely they weren't able to capture anything worth posting with their phones.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce

All that face is saying is "Are you getting this?".

You guys are trying to debunk this based on the assumption that people are acting? What the heck is that? Nobody is acting, and I don't understand how you can make the conclusion that people are, when they aren't doing anything besides looking up. You guys must really be some master thespians...

I see something very interesting which cannot be refuted by he simple claim that it "looks like CGI", where is your proof? Your gut feeling? What are you afraid of?

Debunking videos on a conspiracy website based on your collective feelings and assumptions. It makes me wonder.. why do we even have ATS? What is this all for if your gut feeling is enough to prove anything to be a hoax?

edit on 25-6-2011 by Darce because: (no reason given)

I agree, but often these short two minute UFO videos posted at YouTube, do end up been proven to be hoaxed, is this one of them?

Some people who've posted to this ATS thread were not impressed with the reaction of the grey haired man in the video!

His smiling, and him, turning away from what was going on above, in the sky and, him taking the time out from what was happening in the sky to photograph people, that he only just met? Are these some of the tell-tale signs this was a staged hoax?

Personally, I am still puzzled by the fact one can can see a visible shape ( that looks oval or saucer shaped to me?) moving through the clouds in a western directed direction.

This can be seen at a time of one minute and 32 seconds --approximately --is that the same oval object seen at in the first half of the video? If it is then in my opinion. This video is legit and not a hoax!

edit on 25-6-2011 by kieran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Koka

It may be just coincidence, but this area of the West End is also home to numerous "media" type businesses, The building ahead and to the right with the brown windows is a BBC Radio building, and BBC Broadcasting House is just around the corner. There are many Production Companies, large and small in the area, as well as several University Buildings and residences, and so this could even be some sort of Media project by students.

I used to work in the area (at the BBC) for a couple of years, and frequently saw students walking around taking photos, obviosuly for some study project. My opinion would be that this video has been made for that purpose, and they thought it's a good idea to whack it up on Youtube and get some hits.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ahh here is it..

didnt see.
jeah FAKE

Stop Faking.

Stop spreading fakes

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
at the very end of the video a man is heard to say "We got F****** members of the public...." [sic]

My guess is he is laughing at how the 'flash mob' have even got strangers looking up and filming...

'members of the public' sounds like an odd thing for a 'member of the public' to say... unless of course he is part of a flash mob hoax crew....
edit on 25-6-2011 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think it would of had more creditability if the UFO'S just started shooting it's UFO Lasers at everyone watching. Then, no would be able to disprove the video.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The video has all the hallmarks of cgi, to someone who knows what they're looking for.

And, if your curious, get a couple of your mates to go into your local town centre and stand on a street corner and point up at the sky and hold their phone up, and get another mate to run towards them with a video camera. Then stand back and count how many random passers by stop to try to see what they're looking at, and how many of them point their own phones up there, hoping to catch whatever they're seeing.

It's just human nature.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I dont know if this has already been stated as ive only read the first page of replies.

At 1:21 in the video look to the bottom left of the screen.....hes failed to remove the effect after editing and adding the UFO's

Its CGI 100%, to think any different is madness

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Im going to throw this into the mix, just to see if anyone else can follow it up.

This is filmed outside coral bookmakers in clipstone / great portland street in London. If you google search that building You will eventually find this page, which is a tv production company that is in the very same building.
From their web site

The Mill creates pioneering visual effects for the advertising, music, television and film industries. We craft commercials, music videos and generate compelling film and TV. We build installations, projections, applications and create multi-media content and experiences.

Doesnt prove anything but seems mighty suspicious to me

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I bet the Fakers are sitting around a computer, following this thread, and fist-bumping each other every time another page is added... (Darn! I just helped them ) LOL!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

That Mike Smallwood - Managing Director in the 'our people' section has a canny resemblence to the grey haired guy BrokenCircles posted in page 1.

edit on 25/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ef9d07a6c18.jpg[/atsimg]

Hard to tell with the grainy video but maybe
They certainly seem to use the same hairdresser
edit on 25-6-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This video does not really push things one way or another.

It's probably not balloons. The second video of the OP (present at his Youtube account: www.youtube.com.../f) shows a similar phenomenon, only they speed un-balloonishly over the sky, changing directions.

So, if they weren't balloons Wednesday, they're probably not balloons Friday. Occam's razor.

Which leaves us with two other alternatives; CGI or unidentified flying objects.

There's really no point in guess-working yourself to an answer. If you suspect CGI, you get into image-analyzing, then share your conclusions. It's hard with youtube-clips I know, but that's how you get straighter answers.

There's really no point in evaluating authenticity based on someone's facial expression in the video either.

But you could do some simple detective work. If this guy supposedly filmed these objects on two occasions over central London, there must be other people who did the same thing. There should reasonably be other videos and photos out there on the net showing the same thing. Anything?

Almyc01's youtube account reveals no particular interest in either UFOs or CGI, apart from two animated Sony commercials among his favorites.

Originally posted by davespanners
This is filmed outside coral bookmakers in clipstone / great portland street in London. If you google search that building You will eventually find this page, which is a tv production company that is in the very same building.

I checked, and you're correct. A quick check on the company lead to this blog, with plenty of animated/CGI work present:

notorious-beam-team.blogspot.com...

So, there's the connection between BEAM and almyc01's Youtube account (the Sony commercials among his favorites are produced by them). If the videos had any credibility so far, they just lost it IMO.

Get back to me when they land in front of Buckingham Palace.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Heliocentric because: A lovely thing to see: through the paper window's hole, the Galaxy.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Seems to me posting an identifiable image of a person and slandering him with your 'opinion' might get you landed in a law suit
It's not slander, if it's true.

I'll go ahead and fast forward through time, and give a response to the next question also:
No thank you, I already know that I do not trust him.
If you want, you can prove that he [color=CFECEC]IS trustworthy.

......trying to [color=57E964]debunk .........
.....[color=57E964]Debunking....
What is this all for if your gut feeling is enough to prove anything to be a [color=57E964]hoax?

I did not use those words.

The guy filming here [color=57E964]obviously has a better camera than the one on his cell phone. Those people don't seem to, most likely they weren't able to capture anything worth posting with their phones.

Obviously??

Is this conclusion based on the [color=57E964]better camera's ability to manipulate reality and bend buildings?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38cb22aba9b1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd13e0829750.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by davespanners

Hard to tell with the grainy video but maybe
They certainly seem to use the same hairdresser

Something about that smile..... just aint right.

edit on 6/25/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The video is a scam right and i have evidence.

if you start watching the video at 1:21 you will see two artificial bubble glares and then delay of the UFO glare.

The UFO vanishes into the clouds first. Then you see 2 fake bubble glares and the ufo glare moving in the same direction after the ufo has already vanished. delay of about 1 second.

Its actually weird that the UFO cast a glare. That's a giveway. The person who made the video doesn't know jack about optics

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59fc852bdfd9.jpg[/atsimg]

Conclusion...it's a fake!

Do you want to know which of these below are fake?

edit on 25-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: optics

edit on 25-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: youtube

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok look at the white disk, this is the exaclt flare you get from the lens when aiming near the sun and the reflection. Using a program to make the flare look like a disk and make it move as they want.. Look at how the UFOs are moving completely as if in a game, ping pong/ flipper bouncing balls/orbs between the clouds?

You may know am from the side who thinks that UFOs as well as ETs are real but this screams hoax.. And someone said 'the best hoacx ever made' no - this is one of the WORST hoaxs ever made, so obvious. If you've watched real triangular and other UFO movement and BEHAVIOUR you would know this is too unreal and programmed..
edit on 25-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It's obvious because of the camera zoom. If any cell phone cams can zoom in like that, it's news to me.

How do you guys know for a fact that the little red dot from the sun's reflection is proof it's a fake? You guys think that was put in there for some reason or what? Please explain how that red dot proves anything to you.

Debunking and calling it a hoax is what your essentially doing BrokenCircles, not truly investigating, just searching for reasons to disprove video evidence. Why?

What if in your attempts to uncover all hoaxes, you're just burying the real evidence?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join