It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over London Friday 2011 ? (pretty damn spectacular)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If I ever film a UFO that I know is legit.... I would not waste my time uploading to ATS. Everything is judged to be fake, CGI, swamp gas, a bird or just a plane.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The London Bridge video, and the Glastonbury one make this more interesting. It's almost like the original video is purposely put out for the debunkers to latch on to, while the "real" videos go by unnoticed. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Reece

...and the Tower Bridge video is fake too...

Looks like they forgot to increase the speed of the UFO when they added the fake camera zoom.

If an object is moving the to left, and you zoom or pan to the right, the object should appear to move faster to the left. However, in the video, the UFO's animation speed appears to be fixed, and when they added the fake camera zoom the UFO appeared to move backwards when it should have moved faster to the left.

The camera shake and camera zoom is fake, and so are the UFO's.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Friday 2011 is misleading

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

What I thought was odd is that two seemingly different and unrelated people, jfrissina, and alymc01, both have the same title on their UFO videos from London. They both say "UFOs Over London Friday 2011".

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You know what? The third London UFO video was uploaded by the user "50nFit"!

www.youtube.com...

I remember that user name from the Jerusalem UFO hoax, which is another hoax that involved multiple view points... As you can see in his channel he still hosts the fake Jerusalem UFO video:

www.youtube.com...

I now have reason to believe this guy plays a role in both hoaxes... and they might all be linked to "BEAM TV".
edit on 28-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Hard to tell with the grainy video but maybe
They certainly seem to use the same hairdresser
edit on 25-6-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

I don't know about that. Personally...I think its Patrick Duffy trying to promote the new Step by Step. Kind of a twist between Modern Family, Step by Step, and Alf.

There has been quite a few of these type of UFO videos lately, perhaps a promotion of some sort?
edit on 28-6-2011 by milkmustache because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This thread still exists? ... I've said many times Im not a skeptic, I only believe the true cases and there are many fake. .
In my city last year we had a video firstly on the news of lights in the sky similar to Phoenix lights or any triangular formation lights. Besides on the news, the same lights were recorded by 2-3 different people and ifferent videos. Now when you get several records from different places of the same thing, that's more credible..

This is as fake as hell..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i caught one recently too on 6/25/2010 during the day with my girlfriend

www.youtube.com...

sorry i dont know how to embed the video

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaAy
i caught one recently too on 6/25/2010 during the day with my girlfriend

www.youtube.com...

sorry i dont know how to embed the video

Ok, no need to put your post on every topic on aliens/ufo thread, I suggest you to create your own!
edit on 28-6-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
the capper for me on this vid was at the very end when he "once again" pans down to show the crowd and one guy standing in front and about 15 feet away is shown taking a picture of the cameraman. WTH?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi, im a BIG researcher into this phenomenon, and i have to say this clip stinks of CGI. Like someone above said, things just don't happen like this in real life. It makes me angry for the fact the fake video makers are just muddying the whole history of UFO photography when there is a lot of genuine unexplainable stuff out there..... Have to say though, i wouldn't trust that guy as far as i could throw him either lol

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I never trust videos where comments are disabled or comments need to be approved. Unless you are hiding something, people should be able to debate the content of the video...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow my thread is still alive.

It's a fake. A goddamn fake. Curse the fakers.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Well done, and another nail in the coffin:

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed you've already posted it....
edit on 28-6-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I was driving today and i heard about this on the radio so when i got home (just now) this was the first place i came to see if there was any information.
I dont know what station i was on, my friend was flipping through the channels at the time :x

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Holy she-ite!...

I love your avatar!!!

Kudos!.....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
man for something thats fake, this thread sure does go on and on and on....

Originally posted by kamatty
with all the other people filming id expect to see more than 1 video of this?

This was the only other one I could find (sorry if anyone else got to it first, I'm still reading page 5 of this thread, and I need to close this window)

LOL Brokencircles - if I come running up behind you like a freak with a video camera, what face will you make when you turn around to see who it is?

just wondering

edit to avoid double post

gift0fpr0phecy - LOL don't stress, I read your post - you make a lot of sense to me ♥
I'm probably one of the few people who bothered to read the entire thread
Vultyrex - very nice work on proving gift0fpr0phecy's post ♥

AHHHHH proof that Mods don't read the thread either!!!!!

Originally posted by asala
Well all i can add as a londoner
Is that it appears very strange! I for one seen nothing but heck that does not count for much, but i do find it odd how in the video that everyone starts looking up,

I know living hear that many people would really not bother to look to the sky! Even if there was a UFO!
London is an extremely busy place and most would not even care if something was floating above our city,

Also i find it odd that i heard about this via ATS and new papers, I know 100's of Londoners and i would have imagined i would have at least known someone who saw this or someone who knew someone else ect, but so far nothing,

But ill keep a listen out and get the buzz from the city and get back on here about it, Its hit a few newspapers today so im sure i may here a thing or 2 soon,

why yes, yes I do have insomnia
ty for noticing!
(I actually got tired of reading on page 8)
edit on 29-6-2011 by Forevever because: I don't like to post back to back

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It was filmed over a notorious area of London, which is home to a variety of special effects and production companies. Majority of marketing companies are registered around the location, too.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I simply cannot believe that this is getting air time on BBC news, newsnight and other MSM channels. I don't believe this is anything to do with "getting us ready" or disclosure, it's just a bunch of idiots messing about with some GCI to get some low level Kudos in the pub on a Friday

No doubt ANW and the other sites have already linked this to the forthcoming alien fleet invasion that isn't going to happen. I can't even be bothered to look. The most disappointing element for me with these fake videos is that sites i'd mistakenly considered as reasonably credible peddle this garbage and dismiss any logical evaluations. I give up!

edit on 29-6-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join