It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA report on 76 Tehran UFO incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Was just poking around and came across this pdf on the nsa website (I could tell you what I was doing on the NSA website, but then I would have to mind wipe you..and that can be sticky)

Anyhow, here is the Link

Fair warning...seems a chimpanzee was scanning that day and overexposed the paper making it difficult to read..

I will roughly translate what it says here as best I can (and some summerys)

Page 1:
General info...
Shows it is going to DC and discussing a sighting in Tehran, marked 20-Sept-76

Recieved 4 telephone calls from citizens living in the shehiran(?) area of tehran

Page 2:
Saying they had seen strange objects in the sky. Some reported kind of bird-like object while others reported a helicopter with a light on. there were no helicopters airborn at that (unreadable)

After he told the citizens it was only (___) and had talked to mehraan(?) tower he decided to look for himself. He noticed an object in the sky similar to a star bigger and brighter. He decicded to scramble an F-4 from (___) AFB to investigate.
R At 01:30 hrs on the 19th, the F-4 took off and proceeded to a point about 40km N of Tehran. Due to its brilliance, the object was visible from 70 miles away.
The F-4 approached a range of 25km. He lost all instrumentation and communication (___) and intercoms. He broke off the intercept and headed back to shakrokhi. When the F-4 turned away from the object and apparently was no longer a threat, _ it, the aircraft regained all instrumentation and communications.

At 01:40, a second F-4 was lauinched. The _ackseater aquired a radar lock on at 27kh. 12,o'clock high position with the VC _rate of closur_ at 150nmph.The range decreased to 25 nm thf object moved away at a ___ that was visible on the radar scope and stade 25nm
_ the size of the radar return was comparable to that of 707 tanker. the visual size of the object was difficult to discern because of its intense brilliance. The light that it gave off was that of flashing strobe lights arranged in a rectangular pattern and alternating blue, green, and orange in color. The sequence of the lights was so fast that all the colors could be seen at once. The object and the persuing F4 continued on a course to the south of tehran when another brightly-lighted object, estimated to be half to one third the appearant size of the moon, came _it(I think it says out) of the original object.
This second object headed straight toward the F4 at very fast rate of speed. the pilot attempted to fire an AIM-S missile at the object but at the instant his weapons control panel went off and he lost all communications ___ and interphone_

So, ya...that happened.
Sorry for any typos or crap translation of the crap pdf file...I was typing while reading and so may have nerfed a word or two out of being a dip.

So, thoughts? this is in 76...what was around in 76 that:

was rectangular and hovering
had colored light patterns that shifted colors exceptionally fast
had aircrafts lose their communications and instruments within a certain area of it
falls but can stop
can eject smaller erm...balls of light without issue...

And where did it go? the last we know about it is, the F4's were basically shunned back to their base, and thats it...did it just zip off?

I would like to find more info out on this case...and perhaps get some visuals up that may relate to it (surely there are unconfirmed similar youtube vids out there showing similar descriptions of crafts)

Posting Work Written by Others...
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.
edit on June 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Found this on youtube:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Another interesting video while just seeing what the tube has on tehran ufo's...not sure if its relevant to this topic, but meh...perhaps tehran is no stranger to ufo's in general

the zoom in bits are interesting, and it appears something on the ground may be either communicating with it, or...something...but anyhow, the rapid color movements are curious..
Blimp?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Some fine detective work right here. Haven't ever heard of this before, and will be glad to look into this to see if any more information can be found.

Very interesting indeed. Watching video right now, I could listen to Stanton Friedman talk about UFOs all day long.

Probably not the wisest idea - firing at an unidentified object. But we are talking about humans with little red buttons under their thumbs here, so I am not overly surprised.

This very much reminds me of the Foo Fighters - If I am getting my stories correct - the "balls of light" which assisted the Nazis against U.S fighter planes in WW2.

Why would a seemingly peaceful (no planes were atomized, only put into stasis) E.T craft work with Nazi Fascists?

Because I believe humans were piloting these UFOs as well.

Just a suggestion, will look into this more though.

S+F for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Good stuff, although you do realise that.....

In actual fact it was one of the pilots 15 year old kid flying the F4 in order to impress some girl at school and rather than 100s of hours experience only had 20v mins on a flight sim to their name. Plus, the UFO wasn't a UFO but the reflection of a mirage of some landing field in Alaska and they were just assuming they saw the same as some pilot from the future who was testing crash dummies by flying them in a captured Japanese WW2 secret project in order to fool the Russkis into believing Stalin was actually an alien. What's more,as the Radar wasn't built by god fearing Americans , but some country elsewhere in the world it obviously wasn't working properly and had been installed upside down so they were actually viewing pictures of the secret Nazi underground base beneath Tehran.

Plus, by pure coincidence the CIA were testing their new stealth craft, built by some German glider pilot who defected under operation stapler, paperclips little brother where the Americans smuggled out people no-one actually was chasing, but they had to spend the budget or lose it.

You can of course, read all about this in the latest block buster best seller written by some journalist who studied domestic science at college and has a source inside operation black book, the Icelandic equivalent of Blue Book and very top secret, in fact there was only one member of staff, it was that secret and no-one actually knows who they were to this day as the person responsible for setting up committed suicide by taking a cyanide pill, given tot hem by an alien, 2 days after it came into operation.

Those who can;t be bothered to read the book, available now online, can buy the over priced DVD entitled "Operation Mandrake the final truth about Charlie Chaplin the NKVD and what Hitler knew about dianetics, with a forward by some washed up American B movie star and a free "An Alien probed my father and all he brought back was this crappy bumper sticker" sticker.

The author of this explosive work of fact, Mary Klunge, will be appearing on Boast to Roast radio this coming week to chat to host Wee *Jock* McScurrilous-Rumour-Monger about how, having writtne the book she found out she has been poisoned by a slow acting drug and can expect to die within the next 60 years of what will look to doctors like, a heart attack,

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Im sorry to say but this document has been discussed HERE: Was the 1976 Tehran UFO incident related to alien abduction?

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join