It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hexagonal Crystal In The Center Of The Earth.Time To Rethink Inner Earth. Also Heagon on Saturn.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There's a giant crystal buried deep within the Earth, at the very center, more than 3,000 miles down. It may sound like the latest fantasy adventure game or a new Indiana Jones movie, but it happens to be what scientists discovered in 1995 with a sophisticated computer model of Earth's inner core. This remarkable finding, which offers plausible solutions to some perplexing geophysical puzzles, is transforming what Earth scientists think about the most remote part of our planet.
"To understand what's deep in the Earth is a great challenge," says geophysicist Lars Stixrude. "Drill holes go down only 12 kilometers, about 0.2 percent of the Earth's radius. Most of the planet is totally inaccessible to direct observation." What scientists have pieced together comes primarily from seismic data. When shock waves from earthquakes ripple through the planet, they are detected by sensitive instruments at many locations on the surface. The record of these vibrations reveals variations in their path and speed to scientists who can then draw inferences about the planet's inner structure. This work has added much knowledge over the last ten years, including a puzzling observation: Seismic waves travel faster north-south than east-west, about four seconds faster pole-to-pole than through the equator.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

****REMINDER!!****
=Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher. Posting Work Written by Others.

=AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
Starting a New Thread.

edit on June 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm so obsessed with the universe, it's origins and future that I keep forgetting how little we know about the rock we've been sitting on for so many thousands of years. We don't even know whats in the oceans, nevermind whats in the core!

Really really interesting though! I wonder if we will ever have the technology to get a "picture" from the core using ultrasound or something similar!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Very nice post. Maybe we are just living on a giant spaceship and the crystal is the engine. Interesting times we live in indeed. I have to say the hollow earth theory has always intrigued me.Not to mention Admiral Byrd and what he says he came across.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I recall reading the confession of the rosicrucians in which they spoke of a hexagons holding mystical properties.Hexagons are shapes of occult symbolism, now I understand why. This is the best find I've ever made as now I can put 2 and 2 together and conclude all theories of the occult. It seems that hexagons hold the key to the force of creation.

Can someone please try to explain more about the mysticism of the hexagon.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is some more related info:

Center earth crystal

Not totally a hexagon, but this popped in mymind as well:

ATS Topic
edit on 24-6-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Saturn's Hexagon = Star of David/Divide.

What did those ancient Saturnalians really know, eh? They must've had some impressive telescopes some thousand years ago to spot Saturn's hexagon.

There's great evidence of them knowing about this in ancient history, several cave writings, I'm thinking Egyptian as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLEASE READ. I NOW PRESENT YOU TRUTH AND CONCLUSION.

godssecret.wordpress.com...

edit on 24-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
I recall reading the confession of the rosicrucians in which they spoke of a hexagons holding mystical properties.

Really? Which "confession of the rosicrucians" would that be? Link?

Can someone please try to explain more about the mysticism of the hexagon.

But you said you had confessions so you should KNOW yes?

Metatron's Cube Sacred Geometry

Energy pattern from the Cube

Used by US NAVY in Australia for a communication device

edit on 24-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This is all clear and bright, as also the seventh side and the two Heptagoni: so we kneeled altogether down, and gave thanks to the sole wise, sole mighty, and sole eternal God,Interesting who hath taught us more then all mens wit could have found out, praised be his holy name. This Vault we parted in three parts, the upper part or sieling, the wall or side, the gound or floor.

Interesting images.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hexagonal Crystals
Because of the angle between the hydrogen atoms of each water molecule, the mutually bonded molecules form a hexagonal lattice when frozen. This basic hexagonal lattice on a molecular level explains why ice crystals grow into a hexagonal structure.

Why Hexagons?
Dr. Angelos Michaelides and a team of scientists discovered pentagonal ice crystals on copper. Heptagons also occur. Why are hexagons the common arrangement? "There is no a priori rule that hexagons should form," according to Dr. Michaelides. They just do

www.ehow.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

So did the center of the earth emerge after the appearance of water on the earth? How could it be possible

Anyone please.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The coventional picture of a solid Iron core, surrounded by a molten iron - is an assumption based on guesswork.

This makes a whole lotmore sense to me: blog.hasslberger.com...

Triple Geospheres: Oxidic Carapace: Hydridic Mantle: Ultimetal Core

CHARLES WARREN HUNT Suite 102, 450 Rocky Vista Gardens NW CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA T3G 5Y7

Abstract

This paper proposes a new theory of the Earth comprising three major geospheres - core, mantle and carapace. The junction between core and mantle is a density transition determined by geophysics. The junction of the mantle with the crustal member of the carapace is not only a density transition but also a zone of energy release, the seat of endogeny, in fact. In this paper, hydrogen is interpreted to be present copiously in the mantle in the form of high-pressure hydrides that behave as reduced, deformable fluids in contrast to the crust, which is oxidic and rigid. Plumes of metal hydrides ascend through the mantle buoyed by lower density than their hosts. Reaching the depth/ pressure range of hydride dissociation and oxidation in the upper mantle or lower crust, they dissociate or oxidize, releasing latent chemical energy.

This is the zone where magmatism, earthquakes, volcanism, and replacement mineralization occur. Rock-forming minerals of densities less than mantle minerals are deposited; isostasy is triggered. Thusly, hydride dissociation and oxidation above a steadily degassing inner geosphere originated the lithosphere and continue to maintain it. Concurrently, atmosphere and hydrosphere evolve from non-metal hydrides that effuse from the lithosphere. Hydrogen escapes into space, leaving elemental oxygen and nitrogen to dominate the atmosphere. At core depths, below the fluid intermetals comprising the mantle, the liquid outer core and a solid inner core may be higher-pressure phases of mixed intermetals, or they may be a new substance, a supercompressed, ultimately dense material, the "ultimetal," we might say.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

This can also be a possibility,but if one was looking at it through ones mind one will see that scientifically explained holds no truth, yet visualizing the hexagonal formation that these elements could formed,seems to hold some higher subconcious truth, which one can learn to apply spiritually, enabling one to obtain Earths Energy.

Human beings have a mineral soul which is linked to sacred geomtery. Sacred geometry is witnessed in crystal formations. It seems that the complex formations from these crystals could've created whatever lives past the earths centert, therefore giving meaning to the symbolism of the circle and the dot in the center and many other symbols of the occult such as the hexagram and the Hexagon.

This can also be used to explain how Agartha can possibly exist., the crystal city in inner earth, according to Admyral bird. I am trying to fit the puzzle together to share some truth,Bare with me.

Thanks for the great contributions.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
This can also be used to explain how Agartha can possibly exist., the crystal city in inner earth, according to Admyral bird. I am trying to fit the puzzle together to share some truth,Bare with me.

The Russians believe the Byrd went into another dimension, not the actual physical center of the earth. If you read the Byrd's diary you will see the plane was flying and the compass went haywire and suddenly they were somewhere else... but the Sun... they didn't go through any dark tunnel or anything... they just suddenly were in a different climate region. Similar to Bermuda Triangle stories actually... where a dimensional portal is briefly opened

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There is so much we don't understand about the earth's inner core that I am shocked there are not more scientific study's and research into it. It's one of the last unexplored frontiers on our planet, much like the oceans. This report wouldn't surprise me but I am still unsure of that. How much pressure can crystals take for instance? And what caused it to form would be another question? But Like I said so little is known about the inner works as of yet so I am just appreciative of somebody doing research on this subject.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Anyone want a Hexagonal Galaxy?

M61 in Virgo

FULL SIZE

edit on 26-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
SOURCES:????

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thanks to you I came about this page: Anthroposophy.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

what communication device is that? it looks huge...do you have any links possibly?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
what communication device is that? it looks huge...do you have any links possibly?

You linked to the galaxy post I assume you meant to point to the NAVY base?

Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station
-21° 48' 59.00", +114° 9' 56.00"

US NAVY base in Australia
www.thelivingmoon.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join