It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican troops cross border ... again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

DAMN! Preach on boy....The thing with the drugs is...that...latin american countries produce them....cause...US buys them. Yep americans buy the majority of it. Also the free trade agreements has affected the economies of many latin countries making it difficult to find work there, inmigrants mainly just want to work.

It's funny that the convoy got lost huh? Those silly mexicans! (sarcasm) I remember the all mighty US army getting lost on their way to Bagdad....in the middle of a major invasion...now THAT is priceless.

Signed- the puertorican with the rifle in his hand.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Scooter, your post didn't merit a serious reply. Do some homework on the tens of thousands that have died as a result of the actions of the amoral cartels.

Really, this whole "hugs" mentality just blows my mind.

So essentially you're a Prohibitionist then? Is that true for all Tea Party members?

edit on 26-6-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
so many anti immigrant comments in here. Everyone is equal and were all just trying to make a better living for ourselves and our families, nationality and race has nothing to do with it.

and as far as those brush fires go its fox news, I mean come on. I really doubt that the way the Mexican immigrants are going to seek revenge is by burning down forests.

It sucks I love ATS but I'm kinda losing hope for it, I feel like its full of trolls these days.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Towloc
so many anti immigrant comments in here. Everyone is equal and were all just trying to make a better living for ourselves and our families, nationality and race has nothing to do with it.

and as far as those brush fires go its fox news, I mean come on. I really doubt that the way the Mexican immigrants are going to seek revenge is by burning down forests.

It sucks I love ATS but I'm kinda losing hope for it, I feel like its full of trolls these days.

Theres the liberal ideology coming into play again........

I dont know ANY tea party member or conservative against immigration.......

I do know that EVERY SINGLE one that i know is against ILLEGAL immigration

They are not one and the same...........there is a difference........

The sooner the media and liberal ideologist stop trying to associate them with the same thing the better off we will be....

you see it is a tactic tho, if you associate the words as the same, you can use them as a weapon, and before you know it............youre a racist...........

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Maybe we need to send some of our troops across their border? I am getting really tired of mexico. I really think it is time to slap them around a bit just to wake them up.

i think you have sent enough troops across borders for ill reasons... In contention of international law... maybe the dice will change and it will be you getting slapped around a bit...

Its hilarious how blind you are my friend..........

This would be a hell of a lot better reason to send our troops into another country then where we have been for the past 10 years.......

parts are of our country are literally being given up on the border because of cartels and corrupt law enfrocement in mexico......

People , AMERICAN people are being killed weekly because of cartels on the border......

the illegal immigration issue is becoming toxic to our nation......

If america were to ever mobilize a force again to protect our United States.........THATS where they should mobilize it.......

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its hilarious how blind you are my friend.......... This would be a hell of a lot better reason to send our troops into another country then where we have been for the past 10 years....... parts are of our country are literally being given up on the border because of cartels and corrupt law enfrocement in mexico...... People , AMERICAN people are being killed weekly because of cartels on the border...... the illegal immigration issue is becoming toxic to our nation...... If america were to ever mobilize a force again to protect our United States.........THATS where they should mobilize it.......

I agree with you, that is what the forces should be used for defense of the nation not to rob other countries of their oil....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its hilarious how blind you are my friend.......... This would be a hell of a lot better reason to send our troops into another country then where we have been for the past 10 years....... parts are of our country are literally being given up on the border because of cartels and corrupt law enfrocement in mexico...... People , AMERICAN people are being killed weekly because of cartels on the border...... the illegal immigration issue is becoming toxic to our nation...... If america were to ever mobilize a force again to protect our United States.........THATS where they should mobilize it.......

I agree with you, that is what the forces should be used for defense of the nation not to rob other countries of their oil....

The border is like a sieve. The American people want a closed border but the corporate leaders want cheap labor so the back door is always open. If Mexico can enforce immigrations laws the US can do it also if it wants to.

The ATS was selling Mexican gun runners automatic weapons by the thousands in an alleged "sting" operation that went bad - got exposed, that is. www.abovetopsecret.com... There is a much darker agenda to this Drug War and your immigrations policies than you are aware of. It would appear the US government would like to prime its citizens to raid another country, and it is working. You can't hardly wait to enter Mexico by force yet you know little of the circumstances. Stay tuned to faux news to learn all you need to know (I am not referring to Fox News alone but all US mass media).

You complain about cartel violence yet you buy drugs and support Prohibition. Has it occurred to anyone you can't get the best of both without accepting the consequences. Your government shoud thank you for supporting Prohibition, it is an unworkable policy that erodes your right and privacies and gives you something to complain about. I do not thank you for empowering the cartels and wish you would end your idiotic and tyrannical policy of Prohibition. And please get your CIA and special forces troops out of Mexico, we have enough drug runners here already.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakus

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Patriotism is great, when applied to the positive aspects of a culture/society.

What we are seeing here is a return to Fascist WWII type doctrines, however.

SO many people on here are outraged at this non-story, that it makes me wonder if they were just looking for something to spit their vitriol at.

Anyone remember that passage in 'The Once and Future King' when Merlin turns Arthur into a bird, and tells him to go and survey his 'kingdom'?

Arthur returns with a new perspective, seeing no Natural (God Made) borders between his kingdom and the ones next to it.

What's the moral?

WE ARE ALL ONE PEOPLE.

Period.

So now we're supposed to hate Mexicans because these troops got lost?

Or because there is an influx of opportunists coming to our cities?

'Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another, inferior is finally and permanently discredited, WAR.' -Bob Marley, dirty leftist Commie.

A one world government is inevitable, but what type of Government that will be remains to be seen.

Your choice...

Great post, man. A star for you.
It's good to read someone with a mind of his own...

"We are all one people." That's a nice sentiment, it really is and I really wish I could believe it. There is nothing more I would like to see than Peace on the Planet which would be the natural conclusion of the statement "We are one people.". But I really don't think that will happen in our lifetime.

"We are all one people" is true in the sense that we all bleed red and we all have the same basic human emotions and needs. But that's where it stops. And that, in and of itself, is not enough to unite us all. If it was it would've happened by now. And if you can't see that, I feel sorry for you. And I don't mean that in a flaming way either. I'm serious. How many different cultures do we have scattered across this planet? Forget about the major ones that are in the news all the time. Think about the one's that aren't.

Think about the fact that not one time in the history of mankind was there a time that two different cultures were NOT at war, or otherwise simply fighting, with each other for one reason or another. Forget about the major wars that are in all the history books. Think about the ones that aren't. Think about the fact that if "we are all one people", why are fighting and arguing with each other ALL THE TIME AND EVERYWHERE.

I would really like to know what your definition of what "we are all one people" is. Here's mine: My wife and have been together for nearly 15 years now. When we first met we were like night and day. We were living proof that opposites attract. But now we are at the point where we finish each others' sentences and we know what we're going to say before we say it. A lot of couples are like that. THAT is being one with someone else IMO. This is something that takes time and effort on the part of both sides until it gets to the point where you don't have "two sides" anymore.

Can you sit there and actually believe that the human race is at that level? Sorry, but I don't because it's not. The notion that "we are all one people" is a nice one and believing it shows that you have everyone's best interest at heart. That is a very commendable trait to have, Seriously. But in this day when there are a lot of different cultures, Mexico's included, that do not have YOUR best interest at heart, it is also a very dangerous sentiment to have. VERY dangerous.

World peace and understanding is not going to happen by simply extending an olive branch to other cultures when all they're going to do is chop it up and blow your head off. Don't get me wrong, not every culture is like that obviously. Even the majority of the Mexicans are not like that. But there are enough that are like that to be a thorn in the side of everyone else. The one's that will cross over your border and say "oops, I got lost." Getting lost WITHIN the borders of Iraq is is one thing, getting lost while crossing the border of someone you are having a contentious relationship with to begin with is quite another. I'm sure you understand peoples' skepticism here, right?

There are certain types of people in certain cultures in this world that have never known peace and wouldn't know how to act if they had it. Those are the types of people that you will never reach no matter how hard you try. History shows that it has never happened and you would have to be the most vain and self-involved person on the planet to think that YOU could make a difference by singing "We are all one people."

These are the types of people you have to get rid of if you really want that saying to be true. People can call it genocide all they want, I call it the ends justifying the means. I'm not the type of person who thinks that the white race is better than the "brown" Mexican race. That's putting a blanket over the issue which gets nothing accomplished. I do however believe that I'm better and more advanced as a human being than war mongering, violence prone drug runners who have no respect for peace loving people. And I sincerely hope that you do as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have a feeling the "investigation" isn't going to reveal very much. Even if they did would they immediately tell the public we have a reason to bring the military or even worse yet a private security into the border issue with Mexico?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join