It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Screws up while addressing Fort Drum soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

“Throughout my service, first as a senator and then as a presidential candidate and then as a president, I’ve always run into you guys, and for some reason it’s always in some rough spots.” “First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”

But you see... Jared Monti was given the medal of honor Posthumously after all back in 2009...

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The search engine is your friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dude seems to get caught in his lies a lot.

I still can't see why some people don't see through it all. He started his lies the minute he stated "Yes We Can!"

Well..."No He Didn't"

edit on 24-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

indeed i see this now ha... but just to re-iterate.. He is such an A** lol - I mean how does one forget such heart felt words?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

His supporters will just say something like "He is busy and had a momentary lapse" or they will deflect and blame Bush even though Bush hasent been the present in over 2 years now. But hey, it's still Bush's fault

The guy is a complete ass. If I was one of those soldiers in the audience I would have punched him in the face for dishonoring the memory of a brave US Army soldier who lost his life in combat.
edit on 24-6-2011 by ChrisF231 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I believe this stems from the political left mentality that we regular people dont know anything.. so why would we check this? " lets just put a name up there for him to read so he seems connected to the troops" it doesnt matter to them, every move is about scoring political points.

the key difference between Obama and any other president.. is that Obama puts stuff off, then screws it up.

Bush went to NYC as soon as he could. and made a speech not to the nation. but to New york.

Obama:

" We're gonna put our foot to the neck of BP" 40+ days later.

A VERY quick tour Tuscaloosa AL. after the tornadoes

Couldn't even leave England early to go check out Joplin. and screwed up the signing of the questbook

And denying Arizona/Texas any aid for their wildfires. Because they aren't good little states and bending to his rule.

And countless other screw ups, gaffs, etc.

he angers me greatly.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I can't understand how Obama screwing up is even news anymore...I am thinking it's the norm for him and almost should be expected by now.

If Obama is speaking he is either lying of screwing something up...and we can't say much about writing either until he figures out what year it is...nothing new to hear about this president of ours blowing it again.

I almost have to do a search to find a headline where he has done something good...how sad is that?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
yeah that was a screw up but there was a bigger one made

"comrade" obama thinks he lives in russia?

how many us servicemen refer to themselves as comrades?

meh.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wow. Well, if this is what we start threads about, I guess everyone must be cool with the substantive policy decisions and whatnot. What a dummy face!

top topics

join